What's for breakfast?

If we could live forever.

SUNNY POV

 

I'm in the kitchen making breakfast and i can't wait to see what happen later.

Yuri's coming over for breakfast in a bit.

I can't contain my excitement as i was singing to the tune of a happy song while flipping the bacons on the pan.

"What's the happy occasion?" A voice spoke in my ears while her hands slide around my waist.

"I'm just happy that Yuri's coming over. And the best thing, i haven't told Sica." I said.

"I even told the others that Yuri's a human and she didn't know about us yet. So we're all prepared." I added.

"Good job." She pinched my nose and told me that she's going to wake Sica up.

 

TAEYEON POV

 

"Sica, wake up!" I shouted at the ice princess.

The girl whose arm was above her head didn't move at all.

"Omggg. I really wonder how does Tiffany stand you when you come over for sleepover and yet never ever wakes up." I snorted.

"Sica, if you don't wake up right now, i'm sure i'll ask Yuri to come over and kiss the hell out of you to wake you." I threatened.

"YURI?!" She bolted awake and ran into the bathroom.

All washed and dressed up in flat five minutes, amazing. This is all i thought when i see her pacing in front of me nervously.

I laughed. "And there you are denying that you like her."

"Who's the one who said never ever run even if you are late?" I .

She whined and kept denying.

"By the way, she's not here." I said before running off.

"KIM TAEYEON!!!" Hellsica chased after me.

Then she caught me at the back of my collar when we were at the foot of the staircase.

She pulled me back for a headlock thereafter.

"Gosh gosh gosh. Ease up Sica, you're killing me." I choked.

"This is what you get for messing with Jessica Jung. If you gonna mention that you'll get Yuri to kiss me to wake me up again, i make sure you die." She hissed and gave her icy glare.

"Pffftt Pffftt Pffftt" I heard a couple of water spitting noise and someone was even choking on her drink.

I looked over to the dining area.

Shikshin definitely looked amused, she even stopped eating her bacon and looked up.

Kim Choding is already stiffling her laughter and looked like she's going to burst anytime while holding her glass of milk.

Tiffany still coughing, apparently choked on her orange juice.

Sunny facepalmed herself, shaking her head at what we had just done.

And of them all, Yuri who squirmed at her seat looking totally embarrassed with her glass of orange juice knocked over.

I quickly walked over in guilt taking the empty seat opposite Sunny and Jessica has no choice but to sit at the last available seat opposite Yuri.

Sunny quickly broke the awkward silence as all eyes fell on Jessica and Yuri.

"Ill get Yuri another drink." She said as she stood up to take the almost empty glass.

She came back quickly with a tablecloth and cleaned up the spillage then back to the kitchen again before returning with another glass of orange juice.

Then everyone started eating again in silence.

Yuri was stealing glances at Jessica while Jessica looked like her head is almost buried in the cereals.

Sunny tapped my hand then mouthed these words to me: "Watch and see." before looking away and giggle in silence.

"Don't worry about it, i understand it is just a joke." Yuri said to Jessica trying to ease her embarassment.

She then took a gulp of her drink.

"Yup Taeyeon's always speaking rubbish. It's ok." She shot a stare dagger at me with her face still flushed.

"You know what Jessica? You're cute. And i really really like you." Yuri said.

Everyone gasped including me.

I looked at Sunny and her eyes were crescent-shaped.

"Clink~" 

Jessica's spoon dropped to the floor as she stared at Yuri in disbelief.

Yuri kept her smile and i could see hearts in her eyes.

Too many of them, i couldn't even count.

==========================

I'm done with chapter 14!

Is 13 alright? I kind of gotten insecure when i didnt see any comments for that chapter.

Hope you guys are still following and supporting me?

You guys are my energy for updating! ♥