Just a "dream"

If we could live forever.

JESSICA POV

 

I looked at the two unconscious ones on my bed while i drop myself onto the sofa.

"Too much work Jessica" i chided myself mentally.

It was tiring to carry the both of them one by one back into my room.

Then i went over to my cabinet and took out a bottle of pills.

I poured out one, went over to the newborn and popped it into .

Then i looked at Yuri.

Her face is so calm now even when she's knocked out in such distress.

How i wish time will stop so that i could look at her like that.

Not having to steal glances here and there but admire her features boldly like she's mine.

Unknowingly, a sigh escaped my mouth.

I looked at her fringe that's a little messy and i leaned forward to brush them to the side neatly.

 

YURI POV

I opened my eyes and Jessica's face came into view.

Somehow our eyes met and i noticed her gaze.

So tender yet so sad and lonely at the same time.

Is she the same ice princess in my class? The one whom i've exchanged less than 10 sentences in class. The one who sent death glares to people who messed with her.

She quickly retracted her hand from my fringe and increased the distance between us.

She looked nervous for a second when i recognised her again with her cold look, the ice princess in my class.

I was tracing back my thoughts then i recalled what happened last night.

She seemed to be able to read my mind and spoke in monotone.

"I think you were too exhausted last night when Taeyeon came back. She was talking to you when you fainted." She said.

"No?" I rebuked. "I saw her staring at me like i was a piece of meat and she even bit you. Then i fainted because you were bleeding so much." It was embarrasing confessing like that but it is the truth.

"You must be dreaming then." She said and reached out both hands.

No signs at all. No bite marks no bleeding, only flawless milky skin.

I am confused. Am i really dreaming? But it can't be when it felt so real.

Then i noticed Taeyeon who was unconscious beside me.

"Then what is this? You hit her and she was unconscious." I pointed at Taeyeon.

"Look Yuri, when you fainted she was worried so we brought you here together and she didnt want to go back on her own. She was waiting for you to wake up and only fell asleep this morning." She explained

"So if you could excuse us now and let her rest for a moment. I'll send her back when she wakes up later alright?" She stood up and pushed me to the doorstep.

"Have a good rest and stop thinking about your dream. Taeyeon is not a dog and she doesn't bite." She said then chuckled.

I questioned my doubts and thought about her responses. It sounded almost ridiculous on my end - Taeyeon charging at me and wanting to take a bite.

"Unless she's a vampire? LOL Kwon Yuri and your thoughts. It's too ridiculous. Taeyeon's always out in the sun isn't it? She's not afraid of crosses and garlics as well. I don't even see her drinking any blood or sorts. I don't think she can keep a secret like that from me when we are around each other pretty much. Yes it's impossible. You are being too ridiculous." Then i realised i've been thinking my thoughts out loud.

"Yes, you are being too ridiculous. Fancy you talking to yourself right at my doorstep." Jessica said in a sarcastic tone.

"Just go back to your room and sleep." She closed the door in my face before i could respond.

 

JESSICA POV

Having heard the footsteps gone back into a room and the door closed shut, i clutched my chest while leaning against the door letting out high pitched dolphin squeals.

"Omo Kkabyul, why so cute and adorable? Oh my heart...my heart can't take it." I tried to lower my dolphin squeals while exclaiming.

"And we don't turn into ashes in the sun and definitely not afraid of crosses and garlic. i only hate cucumbers but i do melt. Kwon Yuri makes me melt." I mumbled to myself.