Dead but alive

If we could live forever.

TAEYEON POV

 

I was falling...

...............

.............

...........

.........

.......

.....

....

...

..

.

Before losing consciousness, my vision blurred and i felt immense pain.

Am i dying? I could even smell the strong stench of blood and i could feel my life draining bit by bit.

Then, my eyes fluttered open.

Wait, am i not dead?

I couldn't be surviving the fall isn't it?

Then i felt it, the cold touch coming from my hand.

Someone was holding onto it.

I looked at her. 

She's flawless. Is she an angel? Is she here to take me to heaven?

It can't be that.

I'm supposed to go to hell isn't it? Heaven won't allow me to be there.

Taking in deep breaths, i tried to straighten my thoughts.

I realised all is calm now.

So calm, i'm not even feeling my heartbeat.

 

 

SUNNY POV

 

I must have fallen asleep.

I woke up to a pair of furrowed eyebrows and aquamarine eyes staring at me.

This pale baby face is thinking deeply and i could see a thousand of question marks in her mind.

Then i noticed.

I am still holding onto her hand.

I quickly retracted and i swear i'm blushing despite my pale face.

Biting my lower lips,i'm pondering how i should answer her questions.

*cough*

I cleared my throat.

"I'm sure you have many unanswered questions. i'll share slowly and i hope it gives you a clearer idea on what's happening."

"You might want to look into the mirror first." I stood up and led her to the bathroom.

"My eyes! They're light blue!" She gasped.

"Yes, as you are new, it will stay like this for the week. After that, it will turn back to your normal eye colour and will only appear again when you change form. There are many different eye colours and the colour you have will depends on your mood when you were last human. For me, my eyes are red because i'm passionate while yours is blue as you're depressed."

"When i was last human..." she repeated after me, her voice was trailing off.

"I'm sorry, i turned you into a vampire." I confessed. I felt guilty. Not giving her a choice, i took her humanity from her. and she will live forever whether she likes it or not.

"Vampire?!" Her jaw dropped.

"Is it true that they live forever? Will they die?" She asked.

"Yes, we live forever. However, we'll die if we get impaled through our heart." I answered.

Without any warning, she started running out of the room and i quickly chased after her.