The Truth

If we could live forever.

JESSICA POV

We were cuddling on the couch and once again im lost in my thoughts.

I've yet to tell Yuri the truth despite us being together for some time after we patched up earlier.

Today, ive decided to tell her the truth.

And i wanted to preempt her about it hence we are currently rewatching twilight the movie that was shown years ago.

"Seobang ah~" i cooed.

"Do you believe vampires exist in reality?" I tested the water.

"Yup, i do." She nodded.

"You do? Why do you say so?" Im caught surprised.

"Sica baby, is there something you wanna tell me?" Her eyes looking straight into mine and suddenly i felt guilty.

"Yuri, i..." Just say it Sica, just say it! I thought to myself yet i found no words.

"Yes, i knew. Sica, you're a vampire right?" She said, much calmer than what i expected and i was the one with my mouth agape.

FLASHBACK

"There was a day sometime back when i was very unwell and i headed back home to rest. Then when i was looking for my meds, i couldnt find any. That was when i browse through your items and found a bottle of red pills which was similar to what i had. As i was groggy i just took it without realising they are not the usual meds i have. It was a totally disgusting blood-tasting pill. I then took one of it and kept it with me which i later confronted Sunny about it. She didn't expect it at all and i insisted she tell me the truth. She asked me if i truly love you. Of course i said yes, thats why she told the truth. I asked her to hide what was discussed so that i could hear it from you someday." Yuri explained.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"But still...i don't get to hear from you, even from a minute ago." She added, with tears b.

"How long were you going to hide it from me?!" Her voice cracked as she spoke agitatedly.

I started sobbing uncontrollably as i brought my hand to my mouth.

"I'm sorry, so sorry..." Which was all that is left for me to say, as i got up from the couch and head for the door.

"Sica..." She called out from my back.

Then, she caught my wrist before giving me a backhug as she continued speaking at the side of my ear.

"I was so afraid and confused..Yet i can't stop loving you. I still need you by my side, so i have to say this again. Stay with me." She tightened her hold on my waist and leaned her chin on the crook of my neck as she finishes her confession.

I can't believe what i'm hearing as tears spilled from my eyes.

Yuri is willing to stay with a monster like me?! Am i really good enough for her?

"But i'm not human..." I sighed.

"Then make me one of yours, i just want to be with you forever." She said it plainly like a matter of fact.

"No! How can you say it so lightly?!" I bursted out as i turned around and look at her.

She brushed the tears away from my face with her thumb as she continued on: "But ill eventually become older and die. I don't mind dying but i can't bear it when i know you'll be missing me for the next many years to come. It's too painful." 

"No Yuri no. I will never allow you to live on forever and become a monster." I concluded.

"Ok, fine." She paused before lamenting "for now."

"So can i kiss you now as my clock count down before i turn into ashes? I need to cherish every moment." She said cheekily.

"No." I pouted as i crossed my arms sending dagger glares towards her.

"No way you're refusing my kisses." She rebuked while closing the distance between us with her hands behind my back trapping me.

At that moment, i forgot about my vampire abilities and became powerless, all lost in her kisses.

 

-------------------------------------------

Are you guys missing dandyu already? Promise they'll be back next chapter! So just hang in there before i'm back again. :D