Knowing a little more

If we could live forever.

TAEYEON POV

My eyes fluttered open.

I then realised the environment looks really unfamiliar to me.

Everything was white with black accent.

Looking around, i see Jessica sleeping on the sofa with her hand on top of her head.

"Jessica?" I called out.

"Zzzzzzz" No response from her other than her steady breathing.

"Jessica?" I called again with a louder voice.

"Zzzzzzz" Still no response.

"JESSICA!!!"I shouted into her ears.

"YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" She jolted up from her sleep and yelled at me.

Her eyes were burning green.

"Oops. I couldn't wake you up hence i have no choice." I look at her and tried to put on the best puppyface i could have.

"Awwww so cute!" Hellsica became smilesica in a flash and she was pinching my cheeks.

"Ouch that hurts you know?" I grumbled.

"Yes of course i know, too bad for waking me up." She said again in a nonchalent tone.

"Ohya, i remember biting you just now! What happened?! Where's Yuri?!" I suddenly recalled and started panicking.

"She's fine and already went back to her room. You should be worrying about me instead right? You munched on me like a drumstick!" Jessica glared at me.

"Ahh sorry~ Come let me take a look." i apologised sincerely and reached out my hand.

"Magic~" Jessica reached out both hands and smirked.

"What the hell?!" My jaws dropped.

"Vampires regenerate their cells extremely fast so our scars heal rather quickly. And more so for me cause i somehow have this healing power. Any wounds i could heal." She said proudly.

"By the way, gifted vampires have a special power. Actually among us, it's Hyoyeon and i. Shikshin and Fany are half-blood. And as you already know, Sunny's the pure blood." She explained.

"And i can't wait to see what you will develop." She smiled.

"Me? Erm. Maybe the ability to be full after sleeping?I woke up and am not hungry anymore." I said plainly.

"Your ability won't develop until a week later, pabo." She knocked on my head.

"You are not hungry because you ate this." She moved to the cabinet and took out a bottle of red colored pills.

"These are blood pills. Just like vitamins and supplements? It has the essence of blood. Sunny's a genius. She made them. She's always in her lab playing around despite already busy being a lawyer. I wonder where she find the time." She said while popping one into .

"So thanks to her, we don't go around chasing people or in your case grabbing clueless roommate." She chuckled.

"The usual ones hunt though. Especially the group of unwanted who's at the lowest tier of all vampires. They have little self control on feeding. Firstly, we have the pure blood then gifted, half blood, regulars and lastly the unwanted." She explained.

"Then does any other forms exist? Like the Werewolves? Undead? Elfs? Hobbits?" I asked.

"Nope, just the tier of vampires with humans at the bottom of the food chain." She said, looking sad.

"Are you pitying the humans?" I eyed her.

"Sighhh i don't know what to say. It's complicated." She looked gloomy.

"My turn to return the favour. You know you're not alone right? You have me! All thanks to you i didn't bite Yuri and screw up big time. I know we are not close last time but you are like my first vampire bff. So i got your back. Feel free to share with me anything." I enveloped her into a hug.