Speechless

If we could live forever.

JESSICA POV

My mind wasn't on the pancakes although i was kind of messing them up while flipping them here and there.

"Yuri-ah", I called out. "Hmm?" She responded.

"Shall we break up?" I asked and i could hear my voice trembling.

"Why?" She sounded very surprised yet hurt.

"I don't think you should take any responsibility. It was just a night and i did it on my own accord. You didn't take advantage of me." I tried to say it as lightly as possible although it hurts a lot. I can't bear to tell her the truth though.

She kept her head low as she maintained silence.

"I'll leave first." The short words i managed to squeeze out before leaving her behind.

Tears were overflowing...

 

YURI POV

I couldn't believe what I heard.

She doesn't want me to take responsibility. Aren't we coping good? But i did notice her zoning out a lot these days, I guess i'm just not doing good enough? She doesn't want me as her boyfriend. But isn't that good? I don't have to be responsible. But why am i hurting so much? Why does my tears threaten to fall?

I lowered my head as i did not want her to see tears welling up in my eyes.

"I'll leave first." The last words she said.

I wanted to stop her, i wanted to shout NO, I wanted to hold her hand and prevent her from leaving.

But it seems that my body is not reacting, i was just trembling at my spot.

I looked at her backview as it blurred and disappeared from my sight.

She's leaving me...

 

------------------------------------------------

Finally, I updated after so so long.

Was really touched by the amount of comments that came in earlier.

Tons of things happened and was overwhelmed hence the severe lack of update.

Very short chapter this time round though.

I kind of ran out of inspirations. >.<

But I still want to complete the story so please bear with me and stay by me alrights?