Pouring feelings (M)

If we could live forever.

"Faster please.." Jessica pleaded as she felt the growing urgency to hold onto Yuri tighter as the latter tries her very best to pleasure her.

"I'm nearing, omg please don't stop!" She pants while feeling light-headed on cloud nine as Yuri continues to kiss her deep while one of her hand is fondling with her and the other rubbing her hard on her s.

"Omggg Yuri!" Jessica screamed as she while Yuri continued to her fingers into her riding the waves of .

When all the euphoria died down, Yuri hovered over her and planted a goodnight kiss on her forehead.

The poor girl who was so tired from the strenous activity had out moments after.

----------------------------

JESSICA POV

I opened my eyes to the smiling Yuri who was cuddling me.

"Morning Sica baby!" she greeted enthusiasticly while eyeing me.

"ert!" I chided while pulling the blanket to hide myself.

"Why so shy? I've already seen everything last night." She teased while tugging at my blanket.

I can feel my face turning a burning red while refusing to let the blanket go.

And suddenly she stopped exerting force and i pulled the blanket so hard that she fell on top of me.

I stopped breathing as i was captivated by the beauty in front of me.

Then i felt my face burning even more.

And she leaned closer capturing my lips once more and unknowingly it became a full morning makeout session.

---------------------------

YURI POV

Baby Sica's so adorable that i can't help loving her more each day.

Yesterday was rather unexpected that we both gave in to our desires and went all out.

I really hope she understands my pouring feelings for her now.

I was lost in my thoughts while waiting for her to take her morning shower.

-------------

anyone? Shameless author updated. Just needed something to take my mind off the angst earlier.

I think the story is not moving much since a few chapters back. Will move on starting next chapter and adding in some light hearted moments as well.

Til then. :)