Too much love

If we could live forever.

JESSICA POV

Before i know it, she has already made her way in front of me.

She pulled me up from my chair and closed the gap between us.

Wait, what's that?

Omg was it her lips? My mind registered the information slowly.

I gasped in shock.

And with that,her tongue made its way through into my mouth.

I felt my breath taken away as she on my lips hungrily.

My mind just stopped working.

My heart was bursting and i was suffocating due to the lack of air.

I only returned to reality when Sunny pried Yuri away from me and i plopped back into my chair gasping for air.

I couldn't think straight.

I looked at Yuri and something is just not right.

The girl in front of me is definitely not Yuri. Her eyes were burning in passion and was it lust?

It is so scary yet captivating at the same time.

It is a side of hers i've never seen.

"OMG Yuri." Sunny exclaimed.

"This is too much. I've never expected this." Sunny shakes her head once more.

Silence filled the table as everyone was in shock at Yuri's outright display of affection.

Yuri sat at her chair and with her hands supporting her chin, gazed at me lovingly.

I shuddered. This is too much to handle and way too creepy.

Sunny broke the silence once again as she confessed.

"Actually guys..i'm sorry but i think my latest experiment went wrong somehow." She stuck out her tongue.

"Yuri's supposed to be attracted to Jessica with the potion i came up with but i think i got the dosage wrong." She added looking down at the table.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I hear my voice trembled as i asked nervously.

"I think instead of love it became more of an obsession or should i say lust?" Sunny bit her lips nervously.

"What?! I'm sure you have something to reverse it don't you?" I raised my voice.

"No, i'm afraid not. You're the solution to her problem, oh and maybe in time it might just fade off as her body get rid of the chemicals." She said seriously.

"What solution?" I feel my chest tightened.

"Satisfying her desire?" Sunny whispered embarrassingly.

I swallowed my saliva while i see Taeyeon fell off her chair because she's so surprised.

"On the bright side, once the effect is over, she won't remember it. We won't have an angry Yuri coming after us seeking revenge." She added.

"This can't be it Sunny, it's too ridiculous." I said ruffling my hair in frustration.

I took another look at Yuri, her eyes are still on me.

She winked at me when she saw me looking at her.

I swore in my mind about this incident and made a mental note to keep my distance from Yuri until she's normal again.