To return the favour

If we could live forever.

TAEYEON POV

Sunny didn't want to sleep hence i'm nagging her at her house right now after our date.

"Taeyeonie~~~" She's whining like a baby now grabbing the sleeve of my top.

"How about i show you my latest achievement before i go to sleep?" She bargained.

"Fine. After that you'll be a good girl and go to sleep alright?"  I said. Gosh i really feel like i'm talking to a baby now.

Her eyes lit up and she led me to the basement of her house where her lab is.

There's all kinds of apparatus at the lab, jugs and measuring instruments.

Some contains snakes while others contains frogs,lizards and other creepy stuffs.

"Look!" She took out one of the test tubes in a test tube holder.

"Erm plain water?" I said perplexed looking at the colorless liquid.

"No. You look at that one." She then pointed to another murky green scary looking concoction in another test tube.

"Yucks. Is that algae with swampy water?" I gave a disgusted look.

"No, but i managed to turn that into this." She smiled with pride.

"Okies..so are you planning to turn sewage water into drinkable water?" I asked.

"No, but you shall see..." She grinned.

"By the way, i have not met your room mate. It's Sunday tomorrow, ask her over for breakfast?" She asked.

"Why why why? Why so sudden? Are you interested in her?" Oops, i sound like a jealous girlfriend now.

"Not me, but i do know of someone...." and i interupted her by shouting "Sica!"

"Great minds think alike." She said and we hi-fived.

"So you're thinking of a matchmaking session don't you?" I beamed.

"Yeah. I need to return the favour isn't it?" She said with a smile.

But somehow, why do i feel that her smile looks creepy?