I know i love you

If we could live forever.

JESSICA POV

It's been a few days and Yuri doesnt seem to be recovering.

She's always following me around and kept a distance when i asked her to.

It's really adorable but i can't help to get more and more upset.

Upset with myself loving her puppy eyes, upset with myself for enjoying so much of her presence.

Upset with myself for falling deeper and deeper.

And the most upsetting part is knowing everything, knowing that she's just under the overdosage of Sunny's love potion and all her attention on me is just fake.

I wish that they are real and not temporary but it's just wishful thinking on my part.

I took my anger out on her earlier and i felt so sorry seeing her walk away feeling hurt.

Yet, i rather she keep her distance from me so that i wouldn't feel so frustrated.

But then again, without her by my side it's still very frustrating.

I took another shot of the whiskey i have in hand.

"Gimme one more!" I shouted, trying to overpower the loud clubbing music.

Maybe i could just drown myself in alcohol and forget about her just at this moment.

I really need a break from all these.

I downed another shot of whiskey as soon as it's served.

I can't remember how many i had tonight but i'm out on the street when they dumped me out of the club during closing.

Aishh these heartless people.

The cold wind welcomed me as i stumbled and made my way back to the dorm.

It seemed like eternity although the dorm is just a 15 minute walk away.

I probably walked in circles losing my sense of direction.

I perspired so much due to the heat and my hair is now all over my face sticking to it as the wind blows.

I must have looked horrible now, as i laughed thinking about how stupid i am caught in this situation.

Never would i thought i Jessica Jung, the almighty ice princess could be defeated by a human so easily to flee and seek alcohol as an escape to then lose her way and now melt in the heat.

I tripped and fell to the hard ground.

It hurts but i can't seem to get back up.

I'm really tired.

I laid on my back looking at the sky.

I can't help thinking about Yuri again, wondering what she's doing now and if she's still hurt because of what i've said.

I closed my eyes for a moment and open it again.

And i see her face right in front of me.

"Am i dreaming? I muttered.

"Sica, are you ok? What are you doing here?" She said as she pulled me up.

I tensed at her touch. I'm not dreaming.

I leaned on her and she held me tightly, bringing me back to my dorm.

She brought me to the side of my bed and placed me down gently.

I continued holding onto her and she fell onto me.

I felt my eyes burning as i looked at her.

What has alcohol done to me? It's making me feel so much right now.

I can't help being overwhelmed by them and tears flowed from my eyes.

Her eyes looked so tender as she brushed my hair to the side and wiped my tears with her thumbs.

I got drawn into the deep orbs and i let my heart take over.

I kissed her lightly on her lips and she reacted with much more passion.

She then kissed me on my neck and her hands roamed around my waist.

I circled my arms around her neck and pulled her in for a deep kiss.

We were advancing fast and i wasn't expecting it.

Our clothes were scattered all over the floor but i couldn't stop.

I knew she already won my heart as she left her trail of kisses on me.

No matter if there's love potion or not, she is still the Kwon Yuri that i've loved all these while.

And i gave myself to her completely.