Chapter 7

Remembering the Forgotten

Kyungsoo didn’t sleep. Jongin’s words kept repeating on her mind.

Let me show you that I’ve changed…

She ruffled her hair and sat up. “Why am I even listening to that bastard?!”

A knock on the head interrupted her thoughts.

“Aish! What do you need?!”

Baekhyun was surprised on how Kyungsoo reacted.

“What’s the matter, Kyungie? I’m really worried”

“Mianhae… I’m just thinking of something”

“Eh? Share it with me, Kyungie”

“It’s no—“

Before she can even continue, Baekhyun pushed her to the living room, to one of the couches.

“Now speak.”

“Baek, it’s nothing really.”

“Then why are you thinking of it deeply?” She raised an eyebrow at Kyungsoo.

“Uhm…”

“It’s a boy, right?”

“E-Eh?!”

“Guilty! Who is the guy? Is he handsome? Tell me, tell me!”

“It’s not about a guy.”

“Your boyfriend?”

Kyungsoo just sighed. ‘How can I have a boyfriend when the one I like likes you?’

To shut her up, she just nodded.

“OMO! Why didn’t you tell me?!” Baekhyun shook her shoulders.

“Uhm, Baek… because—“

“Never mind! I understand that sometimes you need to keep secrets. But now that I know it… can I meet him?”

“Uhm… No. He’s busy.”

“There’s no such word to a boyfriend. Look at Chanyeol, he’s never busy when it comes to me,” Baekhyun stated proudly that made Kyungsoo’s heart sank. Baekhyun didn’t notice it so she just continued on forcing her to tell her what’s his name.

“KYUNGIE!!”

“Eh?”

“You’re zoning out again!”

“Mian…”

“So… who is he???”

She didn’t know any other boy aside from Jongin. Jongin who she just met.

“Kim Jongin.”

She had no other choice but to just tell her that Jongin is her boyfriend so that Baekhyun would shut up.

“Omo~ Jongin-ssi! I want to meet him! When can we meet?”

“Baek, I told you—“

“Aniyo, aniyo. Call him now.”

“I can’t d-disturb him.”

“Aish! You’re such a sweet girl, Kyungie.” Baekhyun patted her head and stood up. “I need to finish our breakfast.”

Kyungsoo smiled at her before turning away.

**

Jongin blushed upon hearing Kyungsoo say that he is her boyfriend. He wanted to laugh at how Kyungsoo reacted when Baekhyun left. She’s like regretful of telling those things to Baekhyun.

“Aish jinjjah? Why did I tell her that my boyfriend is that ert bastard?”

Jongin chuckled. “Silly, Kyungie. Maybe because you already like me.”

“Don’t be so sure.” Lu Han crossed her arms while walking towards Jongin.

“Aiya! Why are you here again?”

“Because I want to be here. That’s why. I’m the princess, remember? I can do anything I want. I can make you mine if I want but I’m still enjoying the view of you being dumb over a girl who you wasted.”

“I didn’t waste her,” he answered with gritted teeth.

“Everyone here knows that. It’s not like you have to deny it over and over again. Kai, don’t waste your time on her.”

Jongin shook his head. “I’m not wasting my time. I’m valuing it. Because I’ve finally learned things.”

Lu Han just laughed at him. “Whatever you say, mister.”

Jongin immediately went through the portal and it led him to where his body was.

“Yah! Get off of my body and head back to your princess!”

Se Hun just looked at him.

“Are you drunk?!”

“Aniyoooooo”

“Aish. I’ll just see you later, then.”

“The princess doesn’t like me.”

“So?”

Se Hun glared at him. “So I have no way on being the prince.”

“Tch. What’s wrong with you? Just try and try and try like what I’m doing. Whatever happens, I’ll be there for her. You too must be like that to Lu Han.”

“We’re different.”

“How are we different? Kyungsoo kept on pushing me away. Lu Han kept on pushing you away. You know what the difference is? It’s that giving up is not on my vocabulary.”

“Letting go is the only—“

“NO. If you do that, both of our lives would be ruined. I need to get back here, can’t you see? I need Kyungsoo back.”

“Tch. Why are you so stupid to waste her love?”

“Aye! Why is everyone blaming everything on me.”

“It’s because you’re the one to blame.”

“You’re drunk. I don’t want to talk to you.”

“Yah! I’m going out of your body.”

“Mwo?! No. Stay there. I don’t want to be walking like a drunk man on the street.” He put his hands on his pockets and turned away.

“Jongin. Don’t you dare leave.”

“I’ll leave now. I’ll see you later.”

Jongin made his way to the portal and immediately looked at the monitor.

Kyungsoo is now taking a bath so Jongin suddenly looked away.

“Geez. Wait… it’s okay, I’m her boyfriend anyway.”

He glued his eyes on the monitor and it’s like he’s watching .

“Arrgh. No. I shouldn’t watch her like that.” He slouched on the bed and kept his eyes on the pillow.

“Don’t look, Jongin. Don’t be naughty.”

 

A/N: Mhm. I'm waiting for my subbies to comment but then... ok. Tell me what you think, araseo? How can I be motivated on continuing this? TT TT It's ok, I'd most likely take this down if you want :)