Chapter 14

Remembering the Forgotten

"Kyungsoo..."

Kyungsoo hesitated to look at Chanyeol but looked at him anyway

"About yesterday-"

"Oh no, it's fine. Past is past, brotha"

"It's not that. After your confession, I think my love never vanished..."

"Are you nuts? You are Baekhyun's. There is a red strap around you that states that you are Baekhyun's property."

"Am I a thing to you? An object to play with? Seriously? Property?"

"It's the term, ok?"

"No. Not ok."

"Eh?"

"Kyungsoo..." Chanyeol held her by the shoulders and tilted his head.

Kyungsoo quickly pushed him away. "Stop it. You're insane"

"Chanyeol..." Both turned their heads when they heard a sob.

"You still love her? Do you still?!"

"Baek, he loves you. That is so clear to me."

" Yeah right. It is so clear to you. Then why did you ing confess?!"

Kyungsoo was startled by Baekhyun's sudden cursing.

"He asked me..."

"You know that we are so happy together. You know that!" Baekhyun said, her eyes filled with tears. "Why didn't you tell me? Why do you have to tell him when we're getting married?!"

"G-Getting married?"

"We're engaged," Chanyeol said with his head faced down.

"You are engaged and now you are telling me that you love me? Who are you messing with?!"

"It's not all clear to me, ok?"

"It should be clear to you. I've been living with you and you didn't show any kind of interest in me. You are just being delusional about my confession."

"JUST STOP. Both of you, leave." Baekhyun wiped her tears harshly and entered her room.

Kyungsoo, on the other hand, went upstairs and packed her things, without saying a word to Chanyeol.

"I'll be leaving," said Kyungsoo after knocking at Baekhyun's door. Baekhyun didn't even bother to say a thing. Kyungsoo sighed and turned around. Only to see Chanyeol standing beside him, carrying his backpack.

"Why the heck are you leaving Baekhyun?!"

"She asked me to."

"When girls say 'leave,' we mean 'hug me and stay' You idiot!"

Chanyeol rested his arms on the wall to corner Kyungsoo's face.

"Get off, Chanyeol."

"No."

"Would you stay back, I'm leaving."

"No."

". Leave--"

Chanyeol hugged her. Kyungsoo's eyes widened. She struggled to get off of Chanyeol's embrace.

Chanyeol let her go and Kyungsoo made her way downstairs.

"You're really leaving your best friend?"

"You're really leaving your fiance?"

Chanyeol fell silent. "Go back to her. I witnessed how much you love her. Trust me, you're in love with Baekhyun. And only her."

After saying that, she rode a taxi and left Chanyeol alone.

***

"Kyungsoo!"

Without thinking, she hugged Jongin who was behind her.

"I thought I'd be alone for the rest of the day."

"Why?" Jongin caressed her silky and soft hair.

"I was kicked out of the house."

"Because?"

"Because of Chanyeol's sudden confession that she loves me"

"Do you still love him?"

"I-I don't know. All I know is that I don't want to ruin their perfect relationship."

"Relationships are not perfet, Kyungie."

Kyungsoo rolled her eyes and pulled away from Jongin. "It's a relief that you're here. I hate to admit that tho."

Jongin smirked. "Maybe your feelings for Chanyeol are transferred to me. Maybe I'm the one you lovew right now."

Kyungsoo glared at him. "Not funny." 

But deep inside, she already thought of it.

"Where are you gonna stay?"

"Streets, maybe."

"Aw, my poor Kyungie. My house will welcome you warmly."

"No thanks. I don't want to get pregnant."

Jongin laughed so hard. "Do I look like I'll do anything like that to you?"

"Yeah. You look like a psychotic drug dealer."

Jongin's jaw literally dropped. He pulled some cartons on the street and laid it down on the cold, hard ground.

"What are you doing?"

"Preparing your bed" Jongin wiped the dirt away from his hands. "Sleep"

"No, you don't do that me"

"I shall smoke weeds. Goodbye"

"Hey, I'm kidding!"

Kyungsoo trailed behind him. Happiness can't be hidden from Jongin's face.

***

"You are such a messy person. What will happen to you in the future? Gah." Kyungsoo picked up the scattered clother. Some hanging on the couch, some lying on the floor.

"I didn't know that it's this messy." 

" that Oh Sehun," he muttered under his breath.

"You saying something?"

"Uhm... I said I'll help you"

"That's right. Lift your lazy ." Kyungsoo slapped Jongin's behind.

Jongin gasped and looked at Kyungsoo "Don't or else..."

Kyungsoo swallowed hard and grabbed the nearest thing to her, which happened to be a photo album.

"You'd kill me with that?" Jongin laughed.

Kyungsoo hit him hard on his shoulders.

"Ow!"

"Yes, I would."

Kyungsoo put the photo album down and went straight to the kitchen. "Jeez, I'm starving."

She pulled a drawer and saw an apron. She folded it out and saw the design

"Pororo? Seriously?" Kyungsoo laughed her heart out and Jongin can't help but smile.

"That's yours."

 

A/N: Copy and paste this on your browser -> https://soundcloud.com/luhanswife/crazy-in-love-beyonce-fifty-shades-of-grey-cover if you wanna hear my voice. LOL