Chapter 21

Remembering the Forgotten

Ever since the day that Sehun kissed Kyungsoo, she never came back to Jongin's house.

"He is insane!!!" It has been a week, but Kyungsoo still acts as if it was yesterday

"Hey, calm down! Kyungsoo, what if Sehun is really your soulmate? Give it a try!" Baekhyun said as she handed her a cup of coffee

"I can't and I won't give it a try. For Pete's sake, no"

"Pete's sake or Jongin's sake?"

Kyungsoo stopped talking and gulped the coffee

"IT'S HOT!"

"Duh, of course, I poured hot water in there"

"You know I still can't let go of him, right?"

"But, look at you. You're suffering. I don't want to hurt you, but will he ever come back?"

 

**

 

EXO Planet

 

Kai went back to his old room. He touched his things that were unused for about two months. He wondered why he never came back. He saw his dusty dream stimulator so he tried to wipe away the dust. He turned it on and saw a girl that looked so familiar.

"Why does it hurt seeing her like that?"

He tried so hard to remember but he just can't, it was giving him a headache.

"It's been two months, Jongin." the girl said through the monitor

He looked at the girl, puzzled. "She looks so familiar, it hurts." Tears rushed down his cheeks, then suddenly King Suho entered.

"I'm sorry"

"King Suho." He bowed 90 degrees

"I'm sorry, Jongin. I've been dying to tell you the truth"

"What truth?"

Lu Han suddenly entered "Yeah, father, tell me about this 'truth'?"

"I'm sorry, Lu Han, but three months ago, I've made a deal with this guy, Kim Jongin"

"Stop it, I'll kill myself if you continue"

"What? What are you talking about??? I'm confused"

Lu Han grabbed the bottle of medicine beside her. "I'll drink all of these"

"I'm tired of this, Lu Han. I can't hand over my kingdom to him."

"But why??? I thought it was already settled!!"

"The ancestors are getting mad. I can't let a mere Earthling handle this kingdom"

"I'm from Earth?????"

Lu Han opened the bottle of medicine but then she was stopped by King Suho, who in a blink of an eye, snapped his fingers, and made her lose consiousness.

"I'm sorry, Jongin"

"I'm...Jongin?"

"Yes. You are the guy that girl is missing." King Suho pointed the dream simulator

"What did you do?!"

"Even if it costs my life, I need to tell you this, since we made a deal three months ago. It's not Lu Han who lost her memories, it's you. It's not her you love, it's Kyungsoo"

Jongin's tears kept on falling. He was so taken aback, he didn't know how to react.

"How? What? You tricked me? I-I..."

Jongin fainted.

"King Suho, what happened?"

"Sehun, take Lu Han to her room, take care of her. She's yours now. The kingdom is yours. Make her happy. Make this kingdom happy"

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Sehun asked, clueless

"Once Jongin regains his memories, I'll die. I entrust everything to you, Sehun"

"But...I don't want to leave Earth"

Now it's King Suho's turn to be taken aback. "You mean, you fell in love with the Earthling?"

"A bit, I think"

"What should I do with you? You have come this far and I'm giving you my throne but you want the life on Earth?!"

"Pardon me, King Suho. I need to rethink my feelings."

"What do you think I should do? When Lu Han wakes up and Kai is not by her side, she would try to kill herself again!"

"You can make an illusion through me. I can copy him anyway."

"That's not easy."

"Why?"

"It will cost your life."

 

A/N: OMG HAHA It's been so long, I want to say sorry to all of you who anticipated this chapter. If you're still there, thank you for your support. *gives out finger hearts*