Chapter 19

Remembering the Forgotten

"I want to give up but looking at what you've done, compared to mine, my sacrifices are nothing. I don't have the right to complain but I just miss you so much." A tear rolled down Kyungsoo's cheek into a picture of Jongin and her. She sniffed and quickly wiped the tear out of her face. 

"Gosh, I still need to go to work. I'm being an again." She quickly ran out of the room and bid goodbye to the love birds. 

 

It's already 3 weeks since Jongin's departure and she doesn't know what to feel. She's excited but a bit nervous for no reason. 

Tomorrow, she's expecting to see Jongin right in front of her eyes. She smiled a bit upon realizing the fact. "It will be so nice to see him again"

 

***

 

"I just can't let go of Kai"

"Get over him! Sehun is better for you!"

"I. DON'T. WANT. SEHUN. Is that not clear enough?"

"Father, I'm not marrying Sehun. Especially now that I've fallen head over heels for Kai"

"Kai will be gone later. Our contract has ended"

" the contract! I'm not letting him go!"

"Lu Han, stop it. We both know that the deal is over and I can't take back my words"

"Well, you don't need to. I can make him stay. I know that he loves me"

"That's your imagination talking"

Lu Han glared at her father. "How could you say those things? I'm your daughter! You are supposed to be on my side!"

King Suho sighed. "I'm not just a father to you, I'm a king to my people. And I won't take back what I've said to Kai. A contract has been made and it should be done. This is enough! I've done everything to please you already. I can't stand lying to him once more"

"So I am being played with."

Anger and confusion has flown into his body. He glared at Lu Han and then King Suho. 

"You are not being played with, jagi. You are being loved by me." Lu Han tried to caress Kai's cheek but he pushed away Lu Han's hand.

"Don't touch me. You're disgusting"

She slapped Jongin. "You think I'm disgusting? But you loved me! Even in he slightest bit, I know it!"

"I don't love you!!! I never had!"

Lu Han's tears rolled down her cheeks as she kneels in front of Kai.

"Marry me. Jus forget about her." She hugged Kai's lower limbs.

"I will never do that."

"Please...PLEASE KAI PLEASE"

"Are you that desperate of love?"

"I'm desperate of YOUR love! That's the only thing I crave... so please--"

"You think it's that easy? Even if you're a princess, you can't get what you want that easy. Love is not like that. You just wouldn't ask someone to marry you out of the blue. Those weeks are not enough, even years of being with you, because no matter what you do, I already have someone in my heart and it won't change. My heart is only for Kyungsoo"

Lu Han carefully stood up and walked towards her father. "So it has come to this"

King Suho felt uneasy with Lu Han standing beside him. "Lu Han, are you okay?"

"Yes, father. I'm okay, really." She laughed a little bit, a fake one tho.

"I need a hug"

Her father hugged her, not even hesitating that it might be a trap. He has so much belief in her.

But then, Lu Han pulled his sword out of where it belongs, hidden by his cape.

Kai was not surprised with her action. He knew she was desperate.

"Will you kill me?," Kai asked

"Maybe?" He pointed the sword to Jongin

Kai swallowed hard and pretended to be brave even if deep inside, his knees were wobbling. He didn't say a word. He didn't know what to say

"But I know everyone would be happier if it's me who'll die." She pointed the sword to herself

"Don't do it!" Her father screamed

She pretended to not hear what he said and pushed the sword futher, touching her skin

"LU HAN STOP IT." 

With no furhter ado, King Suho snapped his fingers, and Jongin collapsed

"Now, stop it, Lu Han."

He touched his head and there, appeared several memories of him in Earth, with Kyungsoo. He replaced them. Replaced Kyungsoo's face with Lu Han's, and the background too. It is as if he was born in EXO planet.

"When he finds his memory again, I'll die. I hope you're happy"

 

 

A/N: OMG I AM SO SORRY. IF EVER SOMEONE READS THIS UP TO THIS DAY, I SALUTE YOU. I haven't realized how long the time has passed and the uni just made me busier than ever. And I already forgot this story so I'm sorry, subbies. I'll try to finish this. I'LL TRY. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. School will resume again and I'm not sure when I will update but I'll try ;;;;; loveyouall xo