Chapter 10

Remembering the Forgotten

Kyungsoo hopped on her boyfriend's back surprisingly and Jongin didn't expect that. Jongin smiled to himself and held Kyungsoo's thighs for support.

"Yah! Y-You're tickling me!"

"But I need to hold your thighs, Kyungie"

Kyungsoo pouted and buried her face on Jongin's shoulder. "You smell like baby, Jongin"

"Because I'm your baby"

Kyungsoo slapped his shoulder playfully. "Yaaah! S-Stop tickling me!"

Jongin pretended to be innocent. "I am not."

"You stop, you did"

"I didn't," Jongin said, half smiling.

Kyungsoo just rolled her eyes and at the same time, smiled. It was hard not to smile when someone is tickling you.

"I want to play hide and seek."

"Maybe you mean.... hide and clap," Jongin said in a scary voice.

"STOP IT!!" Kyungsoo covered her ears and glared at Jongin. She didn't know why that movie scared her to death.

"Ok, ok. Let's play. Hide and c--"

"JONGIN"

"Seek."

Kyungsoo nodded and positioned beside a tree on the park. "I'll count now." Kyungsoo closed her eyes and faced the tree. She counted from one to ten and soon she didn't realize that Jongin's footsteps were already inaudible.

"Jongin~~" She smiled while searching for Jongin. She knew where he'd hide. Definitely behind the bushes. She jumped behind to scare him but she saw nothing. She shrugged it off thinking that Jongin found another spot to hide.

"Jongin baby~ Come out now"

She started to panic when she didn't receive any reply from Jongin. Either through phone or personally. She wandered around and tried to spot him but Jongin was not there. "Where the heck is he?!" 

"JONGIN!!"

Then suddenly, a girl approached her. She is about her age. She smirked at Kyungsoo and said, "He's dead."

***

Kyungsoo immediately sat up and put her right hand on her chest. She was breathing heavily and perspiring. She looked around and saw the interior of her room. "It was a nightmare."

She stood up and headed straight to the kitchen to pur herself water. "What was that all about? Jongin's dead? And we are for real? Impossible. I mean...beyond impossible"

She shook her head and drank the water straight.

***

"Why did you interfere with her dreams?!" Kai said, extremely angry with Luhan.

"Wae? Did I ruin her life? Be thankful that I didn't kill her in her dreams."

Kai pushed her away from the dream simulator that he had on his room. The dream simulator enables him to control someone's dream or even his. 

"Whatever you do, she wouldn't believe that there was love existing between the both of you months ago. Believe me, Kai."

"It's Jongin."

"You're Kai. You're now in EXO planet, remember?"

"But I still belong to Earth"

"You belong here. You traded to live your next life here in our planet."

"Even so--"

"Accept it, Kai. Accept it."

Jongin shook his head. "Go out now."

"Who are you to command me?"

"I... am the soon-to-be prince of your planet," Jongin said proudly, hiding disgust on his voice.

Luhan blushed for the first time. "So you're marrying me?"

Jongin gulped. "If I will, what will happen to Kyungsoo?"

"She'll remember you."

"How?"

"I can remove the curse."

"It doesn't make sense. As soon as her memories come back, I'm already married."

Luhan thought more deeply. "She'll remember you and she'll be transported here in our world"

"Are you even thinking?! You made it worse. I'm not marrying you. Just use that simulator and marry me in your dreams."

 

A/N: So I just finished my exams. Periodicals plus college exams. I'm so exhausted TT^TT