Chapter 20

Remembering the Forgotten

Two months passed

 

Lu Han hugged Kai from behind. "What are you staring at?"

"Nothing. I just don't know why I feel like there's something missing"

Lu Han rolled her eyes and went to Kai's side. "What's missing? I'm here already"

"I don't know. There's a feeling. A sudden feeling like someone's calling me and I feel like I'm being pulled to somewhere else"

Lu Han kissed Kai's lips. "Don't worry about it, jagi. I'll protect you from anything"

"Yah! I should be the one saying that to you. You're hurting my ego"

Lu Han cupped his cheek. "If I can protect myself, then I can protect you too"

Kai grabbed Lu Han's arm, twisted it, and grabbed her by the neck "You can't" Kai let her go and walked away but Lu Han chased him and grabbed his hand. "Hey, don't worry about it. You got me. I hate seeing you like that"

"I'm okay, I swear. I just need to know what that feeling is all about"

Lu Han grabbed both of Kai's hands and put them above her behind. "You don't need to, Kai. I thought you're already complete because of me?"

"What if this feeling is connected to the incident wherein I cheated on you?"

"Cheated?"

"You don't remember?" 

Lu Han pretended to remember something. "Oh, that. Forget about that."

"How can I forget about that? You almost killed yourself because of that incident"

"I-I..."

"Now I know what's missing!"

"Oh please Kai, don't do this. I love you"

"No, I completely know what's happening."

"Kai, please, I'm sorry. I just-- I just...love you so much"

Kai cupped her cheeks. "And I love you too, that's why I'll get your memories back"

Lu Han was a bit taken aback but she didn't let Kai notice it

"Everytime I tell you something about our past, you seem to not remember it. But I, I remember it clearly. I can help you remember things, but I need to know first how you lost those precious memories"

"Kai...if you really cheated on me, do you think I'd like to reminisce that?"

"But you lost so much. You deserve to know things."

"I don't wanna know. Why do I need to remember those when we create new ones? Kai, just get over it. Please"

Kai let out a sigh. "Fine, jagi. If that's what you want"

 

***

 

"OH SEHUN! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?"

Sehun immediately got up and covered himself with blanket.

"I don't have a maid"

"You could clean the mess up by yourself. Don't think of yourself as a king because you aren't"

"Mhm yeah, I just lost the battle"

"What battle?"

"Uphill battle?"

Kyungsoo threw him a shirt that was on the floor. "Get your together, you got to clean your mess"

"What? Why? Are you the new boss?"

"No, I'm the new owner of this house"

"Excuse me? I'm the owner of this house"

"Ohh, but Jongin left me the spare key. By the way, how did you even get in?"

"Oh well, I got the main key." He stuck his tongue out

"You know, I wanna cut that tongue."

"Go ahead, loser"

"Who are you calling loser?!"

"Uhm, maybe the blanket? Obviously, you"

"This ." Kyungsoo made her way to the kitchen and opened one of the drawers wherein she saw a knife

She went back to the living room and saw Sehun back in his lying position

She harshly put her hand on Sehun's lip to open it wide 

Sehun's eyes immediately opened and she pushed Kyungsoo away

"What the hell?!"

"I'm really gonna cut you tongue...but then I noticed, you also got a knife in you. , so sharp"

Sehun grabbred both of her wrists and pinned her to the ground. He inched closer to Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo was shocked, she couldn't utter a word. "This knife captivated the hearts of many. And I know, you're next"

Sehun kissed Kyungsoo's lips.