Chapter 1

Remembering the Forgotten

“Spend your next life in our planet and I guarantee you to have all the things you want”

“Yes. I’ll do whatever it takes”

Junmyeon shook his head.

“CUT!” The assistant director cut the scene they’re shooting.

Jongin slouched on the nearest couch and drank a bottle of water, straight up. He then put the empty water bottle rolling on the ground. Jumyeon picked up the bottle and played with it while walking beside Jongin.

“Are you sure about your decision?”

Jongin sighed as he  closed his eyes. “I’m tired. Let me rest. The script can wait”

“It’s not about the script. It’s about your life.”

Jongin opened his eyes and faced Junmyeon. He ruffled his hair and lowered his voice. “You know we already got this far. I won’t bother to look back and regret my decision. This is what I want from the very start. You know that King Suho. And besides, you said there’s no turning point once I made the decision final.”

Junmyeon nodded. “You don’t have to call me King Suho when we’re on Earth.”

“Ah. I forgot. Mianhae.”

He hugged his knees on his chest and closed his eyes, trying to get a nap that he had not received since last week. He was overworked and he just wanted sleep right now.

“Jongin-ah~~” Kyungsoo sat beside him and hugged him tight.

Jongin, controlling his temper, didn’t move and pretended to be sleeping. Kyungsoo is his girlfriend but he wanted more girls around her, being the playboy he is. And right now, those pretty girls on the set is catching his eyes that he wants to stay there all day, all night, and never return to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo, sure is a cutie, but it isn’t enough to satisfy Jongin. To satisfy what he wants.

Junmyeon coughed purposely and excused himself. He just shook his head while walking away. “This guy isn’t familiar to the word ‘importance’”

Kyungsoo went behind the couch so that she’ll surprise Jongin once he’s awake. To her surprise, Jongin looked around to see if there’s sign of her then went back to his original position. She just shrugged it off.

“Kyah!”

Jongin was shocked so he got off of the couch and stood up. Kyungsoo was staring at him while showing her cute smile. “Annyeong Jongin-ah!”

Kyungsoo went to hug Jongin and Jongin just hugged back, with a poker face. When she pulled away, Jongin managed to make a smile on his face appear.

“Jagiya~ When will go on a date again? It’s been months.” She pouted.

Jongin pinched his nose. “Jagi, you know I’m so busy, right? You understand that I can’t have time for dates. When I entered this, I knew that would happen.”

Kyungsoo looked down and laced her fingers together. Jongin looked at her intently thinking of why he can’t leave Kyungsoo even to the fact that he’s not contented with her. ‘It’s impossible that I love her. I’m not capable of loving,’ he thought. He erased the thought and just hugged Kyungsoo. ‘I always let her down, yet I can’t let her go. Maybe I’m just enjoying playing with her feelings.’ He smirked at his thought. ‘Maybe that’s it.’

A staff cleared his throat, disturbing their moment. “Jongin-ssi, go to the set in 5 minutes.”

Jongin nodded and cupped Kyungsoo’s cheeks. “When I finish the movie, we’ll go on a date.” Kyungsoo’s face brightened that she kissed Jongin all of a sudden. Her cheeks flushed red when she pulled away. “Oops, I was way too excited, jagi~”

Jongin patted her head. “Don’t wait for me. This will take long”

“Neh~”

Jongin walked to their set and Junmyeon suddenly appeared in front of him.

“Why are you so fond of appearing out of nowhere?”

“I’m not appearing out of nowhere. I’m just here, all this time. And because I’m part of this. I’m KING SUHO, remember?”

“Tch. You’re just controlling everyone here. See, you’re even the writer and director.”

“Well, I’m talented, Kai.”

“Why are you calling me Kai now?”

“Wae? Are you scared that it’s near?” Junmyeon smirked. “Wake up, it’s on the script.”

“Oh sure.”

Jongin walked past him and took a quick review of the script.

“You’ll die anytime soon.”

Junmyeon’s words gave his body chills. His hands shivered while holding the script and he tried to look normal as possible.

“B-But I’m still not contented.”

“When will you be?”

Junmyeon patted his shoulders. “Nice acting. That’s the next scene, right?”

Jongin facepalmed himself. “How could I be so dumb? Of course, that’s pure acting.”

He composed himself before recalling his lines again.

‘But wait… I’m sure I didn’t see that on the script’

“3, 2, 1. Action!”

 “Do you even know the word ‘importance’?”

His line kept on echoing through his ears. He glared at him. With gritted teeth, he threw his lines. “Of course, who would not?”

“I’m worried that it’s not written in your dictionary.”

“You don’t care. Just do what you are supposed to do. A deal is a deal after all”

“You’re right. A deal is a deal” Junmyeon pulled his samurai sword.

Jongin was seriously scared, no acting involved. “Yah!”

“A deal is a deal. Now I’m taking away your life since you got everything you want.”

Jongin was shivering and cold sweat was rushing through his skin. “What do you want?!”

“You know what I want, Kai. It’s your life.” With that, Junmyeon put the samurai sword beside his neck, ready to slit Jongin’s throat.

 

 

A/N: I decided to post the first chapter... 'coz... I also don't know HAHAHA