2 ; Kiss♥

Sentience

Kiss♥

 

“Thank you everyone! You’ve worked hard!”

“Come on!”

“Let’s walk separately, your fans might kill me.”

But Jongin didn’t let her go, he grabbed her hand tighter instead. “Why are you so scared when I’m with you?”

When they walked out the building, the fans who awaited their idols were shocked because Jongin was holding hands with an unknown girl. The manager guard them until they reached the van and Minhee couldn’t even tilt her head because she was looking at the floor for the entire times.

It’s not like she’s not comfort when she’s with Jongin. They’ve been best friends for years and yet the fans still couldn’t accept the fact that their idol was just a friend with Minhee. They always thought that there’s something special between Minhee and Jongin, when in the reality it’s just Jongin who felt something special towards Minhee.

“Your fans are extremely gaining since the news of you and Himchan’s drama came out.” The manager spoke but Jongin didn’t give any interest sign to her and eating his snack instead.

Minhee took some of the chips, “I thought they were Himchan’s fans.”

“Look! You’re always on his side!”

“I’m not! Did you say you need to talk with me and that’s why you grabbed my hand in front of your crazy fans? Go ahead!”

“Not in front my manager, she’d scold me.”

His manager looked at him, “I salute you, Jongin.” She said in sarcasm.

“Noona, just take me to the nearest bus stop.”

“Take her with me to my apartment.”

“What?”

“What? Are you crazy? Your fans might kill her, Jongin!”

“But we’re just friend everybody knows that, Noona!”

“But why you said that I’m your girlfriend to Himchan?”

“Because I want to!”

“Are you crazy?!”

“Can you two stop?!” Manager Park yelled to them and both Minhee and Jongin automatically stopped fighting. “First, you can’t bring her to you apartment –at this time because you know since the news of your new drama came out, your fans… you know something like… going crazy about you? And the second, for the sake of Minhee and you, stop telling people that you’re dating while you’re really dating or not because it’s dangerous for Minhee.”

“Is it dangerous to date me? Am I a monster?!”

“Don’t act like you’re stupid,”

“He didn’t act, he’s really stupid.” Minhee cut Manager Park’s words.

“Do you want to die?!”

“I said, stop!”

“Noona, I have to talk with her, let me bring her to my apartment. It’s not a wrong thing because we’re friends and… if my fans got angry, I will talk to them because if they’re really my fans, they’d understand me, Noona.”

Manager Park didn’t answer him and told the driver to drive straight to Jongin’s apartment instead. She knew Jongin well because she’s been his manager for years since he started his career when he’s really young. She knew that nobody could control Jongin except Minhee, she really knew that Jongin loved her so much and he hid it well for the sake of their friendship.

Sometimes Jongin blurted out to Minhee, saying that he loved her and Minhee always answered that she loved him too, but Jongin knew her love and his love were different. When Jongin asked Minhee to date him out of the blue, Minhee always said that he’s joking when he’s not joking at all. And in the end, Jongin always joined Minhee to laugh with her.

And today, when Minhee met her first love, Jongin realized that Himchan got her with doing nothing while he did everything he could to get her but always failed.

 

“! They’re here!”

“What did I say?!” Minhee pinched Jongin’s arm and he screamed in pain.

“I will call the security,” Manager Park said as she fished her phone from the purse, “When I said okay, both of you quickly run to the building. Understand?”

Even though Jongin didn’t understand why his Manager so suddenly gave him the permission to bring a girl to his apartment, but he’s thankful that he has such a kind Manager like her and sometimes she acted like a Mom, when Jongin didn’t have one.

Jongin and Minhee ran as fast as they could when the security got the fans’ attention, but…

“Was it Jongin Oppa? Was he with a girl?!”

“The girl on the drama set?”

“That’s our oppa!”

“Oppa!”

 

“I’m still alive.”

“You are.” Jongin took off his shirt calmly in front of Minhee while drinking his beer, causing her to scream and closed her eyes automatically.

“Are you crazy?! Don’t do that anymore or I will kill you!”

“What? I often strip in front of you when we were younger.”

“But we’re a grown up now,” she protested. “Something might happened… plus… it’s just us here in your apartment. Everything could happened!”

Jongin walked closer to her and trapped her in the wall with his long arms, “What do you mean about something? And everything?”

Her cheek blushed instantly like a blooming rose, “Get lost! Let me go!”

Jongin laughed and walked to the living room, “You’re so cute. I just did that and your cheek were red like a tomato.” He looked back and smiled, “Come here!”

“You’re crazy.”

He gave her a can of beer, “Yes, I think I’m crazy.”

“Say it… about earlier. What do you want to say?” she said after gulped the beer.

“Nothing,” he smiled and stared at the air then drank the beer in one shot. “I just want to be with you. We rarely meet these days because my hectic schedule. I think… I just missed our old times.”

“When you’re not that popular?”

“Yeah.”

“But… could you please wear your clothes? I grew uncomfortable with it.”

“It’s hot for me. I don’t like to wear any clothes at home,” Jongin the TV and the TV station was airing an english movie and when Jongin the TV… it’s the bed scene.

They’re really awkward when the scene appeared, “It made me even more uncomfortable here.” Minhee said.

Jongin gulped his saliva and just froze, “Can you get me more beer? It’s even hotter here.”

“Hmm,” Minhee finished her beer and walked to the kitchen.

The boy just continued watching the movie and his mind was messed (well, he’s just a normal 19 years old guy). It took a very long time for Minhee to get him a can of beer from the refrigerator and Jongin walked after her but she’s just standing there doing nothing.

“Minhee?”

“Hmm?” Minhee answered and her cheek was red.

“Are you drunk?” he walked closer to her and grabbed her shoulder but she didn’t respond.

“Do you want to say something? I waited for it.” Minhee circled her arms to Jongin’s neck and stepped even closer to him.

Jongin took a step closer until his topless body touched with Minhee’s, “I like you, and I’m not joking. I’ve never joking about this to you since the first time I said this. I like you, I really, really like you.” And he lowered his head to kissed Minhee… and she welcomed his kiss.

But suddenly Jongin stopped the kiss, “I can’t do this. I can’t be sneaky while you’re drunk.” And he carried Minhee to his bed then pulled the blanket next to her neck. “I wish you’d kiss me like what you did just now when you’re not drunk, with your heart, with sincerity.”

***

 

a/n; I got a long weekend yet I got more homework./sigh/ please understand me...and don't ever leave me:------(

about kris' thing.... yeap,the news was a mentl breakdown for us. #WeBelieveInKris