5; Zelo's Mission.

Sentience

Zelo's Mission.

“Hello? Zelo? It’s me, Jongin Hyung!”

“Oh, Hyung? What’s up?”

“Are you busy?”

He looked to the side, “I’m skateboarding with Jongup Hyung, why?”

“Can I disturb you? I have a special mission for you.”

“Special mission?”

“Yeah, you know, your sister is going to have a dinner with an unknown guy. Don’t you worry about her?”Jongin tried to make Zelo excited about this mission.

“Hmm… shall I worried about her?” The innocent Zelo asked.

“Of course! She’s your only sister, you have to protect her!”

“Okay… what should I do?”

“Go after your sister secretly and tell me where’s her, I will buy you everything you want. Got it?”

“Everything?” he grew excited as Jongin promised him to buy everything he wants.

“Yes, everything except buying you and your Jongup Hyung a burger store like last time.”

Zelo chuckled, “I’m not a kid anymore, Hyung! I won’t ask you to buy me a burger store.”

“Okay, seems like your sister is getting ready. Don’t forget your mission, okay?”

“Okay, Hyung! Bye!”

“Bye!”

Minhee was preparing everything for her first date after forever with Himchan. After she took out everything from her dresser, she finally chose a black lace mini dress which fit with her skinny body. She waited for him in the living room and after  a couple of minutes, she heard a sound of a car in front of the house. “It must be him.”

The butterfly was flying on her stomach as Himchan came out of the car and smiled, “Hi.” He waved.

“Hi.”

Himchan opened the door for her, “Why are you so beautiful tonight?” he said before closing the door. And it made Minhee blushed, her cheek was reddening like a tomato. Himchan had that side who always succeeded made a girl flustered.

 

“It’s my time!” Zelo was following them secretly as Jongin told him. “Noona really went with an unknown guy. What is she thinking about?!”

 

“Why are you so nervous? Just relax, I won’t bite you.” Himchan broke the ice between them, “We’re old friends, right? Don’t treat me like an unknown guy.” He laughed.

Minhee laughed at his words, “It’s because we didn’t meet for a long time and I can’t believe you’re beside me right now.”

“I can’t believe either.” He smiled, “I’ve missed you.”

His words made Minhee flustered and didn’t know what to say, she just smiled and looked at her feet. Himchan found it cute, he really missed this girl.

“We’re here.” He stopped the engine in front of a luxurious restaurant. “Do you like Italian foods?”

“Everything except pickles.”

“Everything except cucumber.”

Every pair of eyes was looking at them as they arrived. Of course, it’s because Himchan was there and he’s with a girl. Of course, something really big would happen if there’s a fan of Himchan in the restaurant. But the reason Himchan chose this restaurant was because it’s not crowded here, and the people were almost un-excited to celebrity because many celebrities went to this place often.

 

“Hyung! I will text you the address! Come here quickly!”

 

Himchan was strolling around the park by himself, but he saw a little girl was crying on a bench. When he approached her, the little girl didn’t give him any response. “Hey, why are you crying?”

“My Mom told me to… eat… eat pickles, but… but… I don’t want… to eat… that… and I… and I ran here, but I ended up… losing her.” She sobbed, “I don’t know how to get home.”

The little boy patted her head, “I can feel you! I don’t like cucumber and my Mom always told me to eat that!”

Minhee cried even harder, “Mommy!”

Himchan stood up and grabbed her hand, “Let’s find your Mom.” And the kids walked hand in hand. Magically, Minhee stopped crying when Himchan grabbed her hand.

“Why are you wearing a baseball jersey?”

“Because I’m going to play baseball with my bodyguards Hyung!” he answered excitedly and they laughed out of nowhere. “Wow! Your teeth are the same as me!”

Minhee grinned cutely, “We have the same rabbit teeth.”

“Minhee!” Her mom ran to her and hugged her, “Where have you been?”

“He saved me! He’s my hero, Mom!” Minhee pointed at Himchan and then he bowed to her Mom.

His bodyguards approached him and said that they’re ready to start the baseball match. He was rich enough to rent the park just for playing baseball with his bodyguards. “Let’s watch my match!”

Minhee and even two years old Zelo were watching the match excitedly, and when Himchan did a homerun, Minhee ran to him and celebrating with him. It was just two of us, in their own world.

But the bodyguards separated them and took Himchan away.

That’s the start of their waiting and finding era.

 

“Happy birthday. I’m sorry I just found it in the morning and I haven’t got anything for you.” She apologized.

“It’s okay, your existence is the best gift for me, Minhee.” He patted her head, “You’ve grown up well.”

“You too, Himchan. You’ve become the most popular celebrity in Korea.”

He laughed at her sentences, “You’re too much. Jongin is the most wanted guy in Korea, you know? Everybody wants him.”

 

“You’re late, Hyung. Look! They are sitting there for almost one hour. Seemed like that unknown guy got something from Noona.”

Jongin with his cap, shades and masker on grew hot when he saw Minhee laughed freely with Himchan, but when she was with him, she always told him to get lost.

“Did something happen? Did they kissed already?” Jongin asked in curious.

Zelo look at him fiercely, “I’m judging you hard, Hyung.”

“If they kissed, you should’ve threw your skateboard to the guy!”

The younger boy sighed, “I can’t believe you’re even more stupid than my Noona.”

 

“So, you’re dating with Jongin? Did you really sleep with him?” Himchan asked to the point, because when he asked Jongin, he’d answered with the most stupid answer ever.

“Of course no! We’ve been best friends since we were very young. And yes, I slept in his apartment but I didn’t sleep with him… we did nothing.”

“Why don’t you date him? He’s a cutie pie for me, even though he has that strong image in front of the camera because his strong appeal, but still, he’s everyone’s cute younger brother.”

“Kim Jongin is here?”

“Jongin Oppa?”

“Jongin Oppa!”

Everybody went wild when they accidentally found Jongin and Zelo in front of the restaurant.

“I should’ve wear a scarf to hide my face,” Jongin was protecting Zelo from the camera around them, and the younger boy just hiding behind his Hyung body.

Minhee and Himchan pushed people around them, “Jongin? What did you do here?”

“Crap! Mission failed, Hyung.” Zelo said.

***

a/n; i can't believe i updated when I have final exams tomorrow morning lmao.i was really enjoying writing this chapter because of that cutie pie duo (Jongin-Zelo) lol they both universal cutiepie boys♥