29; Bull Lesson.

Sentience

Bull Lesson.

When the day becoming dark, Mr. Kim came to fetch Jinni in the hospital. But when he opened the door, Jinni was sleeping in the bed while Jongin was sleeping in the sofa. He wasn’t surprised at this because he knew Jongin well.

Even though he’s cold and tough outside, but he’s really a warmhearted guy inside. Jongin’s the type who wouldn’t let the other sleep coldly, he’d rather sleep in the floor and let the other people have his bed instead.

Without even waking up one of his children, he quietly give Jongin a blanket and pulled it near to his neck, just like what Jongin did to Jinni. “Thank you, Son.” Then he carried Jinni, leaving the room.

The boy was sleeping nicely that night because he had a dream of his Mom, and his younger life. He dreamed how his Mom took care of him when he was child. And how he learned many good things from her. It was like he should do the same things to Jinni, his sister.

It was the nurse who woke him up in the morning and the first thing that he searched for was Jinni. When he realized that his bed was empty, he suddenly went on a panic state and called his Dad.

“Is Jinni with you?”

“Yeah, I fetched her yesterday but you were sleeping so–“

He was hanging up the phone even before his Dad finished his sentence. And yes, that was the first time Jongin called his Dad since a long time ago, and that was for Jinni. The little sister that she used to hate, and he (self admitting) that he still hated Jinni and her existence.

 

From: Dad

Jinni said she wanted to play with you again today.

 

And he replied,

 

To: Dad

Don’t come anymore.

 

“This is your breakfast, Mr.” the nurse said as she placed the tray in the table.

“Thank you.” He said and the nurse walked to the door, but he stopped her, “Wait, is patient Choi Minhee getting better?”

“Did you mean Ms. Choi in the next door?”

“Yes, how’s her condition?”

“Her back injury is getting better, she left the hospital already just now.”

Jongin’s mind was processing the nurse’s words silently, but still, he couldn’t understand about what she had said, “What did you mean about back injury?”

“Her back was hit a lot at that time and it effected to her back bones.”

“T- thank you.”

He didn’t even know that Minhee got an injury, and it’s quite bad. How did he doesn’t know that? She looked fine when she came to Jongin’s room, or she was just hiding it from Jongin?

If yes, she was a great actress then. Holding the pain of back injury wasn’t that easy because it hurts, a lot.

Just when Jongin was about to find Minhee, because she might still around the hospital, he met Himchan. They were exchanging gaze, and at this time, Himchan was serious as hell. He could make a hole on Jongin’s face with his gaze.

“Where’s Minhee?”

“Don’t you dare to meet Minhee anymore. I’m serious.”

Jongin scoffed in disbelief, “Are you ordering me? Where's she? How did she get back injury? Is that bad?”

“Of course you would't know because she was the one who protected you from the crazy man, she didn't mind if she's going to die for you, while you did nothing good for her. At first, I was going to protect Minhee from the paparazzi and your fans… but then, God let me know who’s the real you. And I promised to myself, I will never let you land your dirty hands on her again.”

Jongin automatically punched Himchan’s left cheek, “Make sure you’ll never in to my problem anymore!”

“Himchan, come…” she ran to Himchan but shocked as she saw him with Jongin, “on…” the closer she walked, the closer she realized what was just happened between the two young men.

Himchan grabbed her hand and was about to walk but Minhee didn’t want to be dragged but Himchan, “What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Can you go first? I have something to talk with him.” She let him go and Himchan understood the situation.

When it was just the two of them, Minhee tried to look at Jongin’s eyes then inhaled as deeply as she could. “Jongin…”

He grabbed her hand and dragged her to his room, “At least choose the safer place rather in the corridor.” He said.

“I… I’m begging to you please stop thinking that I’m just making up this because I’m really and honesty working things up with Himchan. It has nothing to do with you or your fans or your boss.”

While Minhee tried to avoiding his eyes, Jongin tried to look at her eyes, “But you’re acting like you don’t want to know me anymore.”

“That’s not even an acting, I really am, don’t want to know you anymore.”

He sighed, “I don’t care if there are many people who hates me out there, but why do you hate me so much? What did I do to you? ing Inna? Is that all? That’s not considered as a sin because she gave me a ing energy drink and it made me as hell. I was trapped!”

“Don’t you know, just hearing it made me hurt?”

“But Himchan probably ed you too, and it hurts me as well! We’re tied!”

“I really need to go.”

“Stop running away from problems, Minhee. You’re just making things even more difficult when it already is! Can’t you understand that you’re the only one that I need?”

“Stop telling me bulls.”

“I am not telling any bull and I’ve never telling you even once in my life.”

She smirked, “Look, it’s a bull already.” And walked away, leaving Jongin.

“Which part is bull? Does she even know what bull is?” he scoffed, “Weirdo.”

It was just a while when Minhee left, then his Dad and Jinni entered the room. Half of his heart was excited to see Jinni but the other half was still disappointed. Because he remembered that this girl is a daughter of his Dad and his new wife, the woman who made his Dad ditched his Mom.

Jinni was fully excited to see her brother again and ran to hug him, even though she just could hug Jongin up to his legs. But it’s still a cute scene when she hugged him and Jongin tried like he didn’t like it.

“What are you doing here?”

“She was crying when I said I have to work, I thought she didn’t want me to leave… but turned out she wanted me to drop her here.”

“Who says I’m going to let her stay?”

Jinni who was still hugging Jongin’s legs looked above to her tall brother and grinned cutely, “Let me stay, Oppa.”

Who’s going to refuse her when she did cute things and showing her puppy-like eyes? Not even the douche Kim Jongin. “Fetch her as soon as you finished your work!” he told his Dad.

He smiled and bids a goodbye, “Bye Jinni. Have a good time with your brother.” And she nodded then ran to her Dad to gave her the last hug, then ran back to Jongin to hug his legs again.

Jongin couldn’t help but smiled, and he sat down on the carpet with Jinni. He looked at her just like the way his Mom looked at him when he was a child. Once again, his mind was full of: “This little girl really has nothing to do with the pain that I received.” Then it disappeared again.

Jinni was playing with the doll that she brought from home, and Jongin was amazed how this little girl cried to her Dad because she wanted to be with him then when it was really just two of them… she was just playing with the dolls.

Because she wanted to be with her brother rather than being with the babysitter at home. She felt like she’s more comfortable when she’s with Jongin, this little kid really felt the warmhearted Kim Jongin.

“This is the McDonalds that you wanted.” Sehun suddenly came in and placed the McDonalds in the table, then he looked at the sibling, “Oh, hi, Jinni!”

But Jinni was hiding behind her brother. Even on her first met with Sehun yesterday, she was always being shy… and it was only in front of Sehun.

“Even Jinni is scared of you.” Jongin said.

Sehun walked closer and sat in front of Jinni and Jongin, “You’re always hiding from me, but you smiled a lot to Kyungsoo and Chanyeol yesterday. What’s wrong with me?”

The little girl didn’t even move an inch and just hiding behind Jongin, grabbing to his shirt tightly. “What happened to you? Don’t say he’s your crush? Is he your first crush?”

But it made Jinni even more shy and hiding her face even more deeper. “Oppa…” she punched her little fist to Jongin’s back.

“Oppa…”

“Oppa…”

“Oppa…”

“What?”

“I… I… toilet…”

“Don’t say…”

“Oppa… toilet…” she cried but the two guys were even more panicked than her. They didn’t know what to do, they didn’t even know how to take care of a four years old girl.

“Y- yah! Take her to the toilet! She wanted to poop!” Sehun ordered, and he’s in the same panic level as Jongin at that time.

“Why don’t you do it instead of me?”

“You’re her brother, not me! Just make her sit in the toilet!”

Her crying voice was even louder, “Oppa!!!”

It was just Jinni wanted to go to the toilet, but both Jongin and Sehun were talking loudly, almost shouting at each other because they were panicked as hell, like they were in such dangerous situation. Those young guys really didn’t have any experience.

“Oh Sehun, don’t go anywhere! You’re going to take care of this kid with me today!”


***

a/n; how well sehun and jongin take care of jinni? omg it's the babies taking care of another baby;________;