33; I Love You.

Sentience

I Love You.

“Do you feeling better now?”

“Do you feeling better now?” She copied his question, smiling.

“Extremely better than any other day.” Jongin held Minhee’s hand with his one free hand, “Because you’re with me now.”

“I hope Himchan found better girl than me, the best for him.”

They headed to Jongin’s Dad’s house to attend Jinni’s 5th birthday. Jongin wanted to bring Minhee because he couldn’t face his new stepmother by himself. And he wanted to introduced Minhee to his ‘new’ family.

He wanted to show everyone that he got all that he needs. It’s Choi Minhee.

When they arrived at the building, Jongin stopped for awhile. The girl beside him knew that he’s nervous, he’ll be meeting the woman who made his Dad left his Mom, and they lived happily while his Mom suffered.

Jongin tried to think positively and be a mature guy. He had to think about his Dad’s position. He must had a reason for his action back then. And he tried to forgive his Dad, and his new wife.

Everything that happened to him and Minhee, every problems, every obstacles, made him matured. He used to think that nothing’s impossible because he’s the most wanted guy in Korea. He got the face, the talent and the money.

But after all the things that happened to him, he realized that nothing, nobody’s perfect.

“Let’s go.” Minhee caressed the back of his palm and walked towards the building. She knew Jongin from a long time ago, even before he became a celebrity. So, Minhee knew how fragile is Jongin’s heart. His heart is not as tough as his appearance.

“You’re coming,” his Dad hugged Jongin, and he didn’t move an inch. “Thank you.”

“I came for Jinni.” he said.

Jinni ran to Jongin and hugged his legs, “Oppa!”

He quickly hugged Jinnie, “Happy birthday! I brought a present for you.”

“You even brought Minhee Unnie, is she your girlfriend now?”

Both Minhee and Jongin flustered at the little girls’ question, but Jongin just nodded. Yes, they’re a lover no matter what. And nobody could separate them anymore.

Jongin just played with Jinni and Minhee, and sometimes with Jinni’s friends too. He didn’t even approached his step mother, he didn’t even greet her. Minhee couldn’t do anything because forcing him to do something that he doesn’t like wouldn’t make something good for both parties.

But after the party finished, his Dad and his step Mother approached him, “Thank you for coming.” They said. And that’s the very first sentence that his step Mother had said to Jongin. “Thank you to you, too, Minhee.”

“It’s nothing. Jongin really wanted to come to this party, and I really like Jinni too.”

“Stop by if you have free time. Jongin’s girlfriend means you’re my daughter too.” His Dad’s words made both Jongin and Minhee flustered. At least now many people blessing them. “I can’t wait to have a grandchild.”

His step Mother smiled, “Then Jinni would have a friend.”

“You’re talking too far. We’re still young.” Jongin (finally) spoke, but still coldly. Like he didn’t care. But honestly, deep inside his heart, he’s happy hearing people blessing his relationship with Minhee. Because all this time, he just heard cursing and swearing from people to his relationship with Minhee.

“Minhee,” he called while his eyes still focused to the road.

“Yes?”

“Get the little box from my bag. It’s a present for you.”

When she found the black box and opened it, she couldn’t say anything. It’s a ring, with a diamond. Did he just proposed to her?

“Why?” he tried to look at her then looked at the road again. “What’s wrong?”

“….”

“Is it still weird for you to put on a new ring after another guy took the last ring from your finger in the same day?”

“….” Still, she couldn’t answer him.

“Tell me anything on your mind. I will do the same.”

“…. I love you too.” She blurted out of nowhere. “I love you too, Jongin.”

Jongin stopped the car and started kissing Minhee, “I love you.” He said in between the kiss, between their deep breaths, between their tears of joy. “I really, really love you.” Then he wiped the tears on her cheek, “I know I couldn’t tell everyone about us, at least not today, not now. But I will definitely tell everyone that I love you, in the altar. I know we’re still young and still have a long way to go, and I have a job that will definitely make you have to hide your needs of meeting me every day, posting a couple selfie with me, dating in public, calling and telling everybody that we’re a lover. But one day, I promise, one day, we will proudly say to the whole world that you’re my bride, and I’m your groom. I wanted you to wait for me and for that one day. And I will wait for you until you say yes. I love you, Choi Minhee.”

Minhee teared up again after she heard the confession from Jongin. She couldn’t believe that Kim Jongin could said words beautifully like that. Instead of saying ‘I love you too’, she initiated to kissed him first, interlocking their lips with each other, as another way of saying: ‘yes, Kim Jongin. I will wait for you until that one day came. You’ll be my only one, and I love you too.’

“I don’t feel like coming home today.” She said.

Jongin smirked, “Of course you won’t go home. You promised to kneel down to me again tonight. At my place, so your parents wouldn’t interrupt us.”

 

*** THE END ***

 

a/n; i know this story takes forever but finally it ended......... i'm sorry for making you wait:') thank you alexajjang for reminding me about this story! let's meet on another story, friends;)

and i'm currently working on new story with Jongin (ofc againnnnnnn) and Mark of got7 and an original character as the main leads. check it out and let's meet there;) thank you;)

click>> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/895058/i-miss-you-romance-you-exo-got7