3; Your Fans.

Sentience

Your Fans.

He couldn’t sleep at that night and just reading his script for filming in the next day. But he couldn’t gather his mind together when he remembered that there’s someone who’s sleeping in his bed right now, and it’s Minhee. He was happy because she kissed him back, but she was drunk.

A brown sling bag caught his attention for a while and he placed the script in the sofa then opened the bag. He fished the phone but suddenly it ringed, flashing someone’s name that he didn’t want to see right now.

“Himchannie Oppa? But he saved my name as ‘poop’?” he laughed bitterly at the phone and answered it.

“Hello? It’s me.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“Wait? Where’s Minhee?”

“He’s sleeping in my bed, it’s me, Jongin. Do you want to say something before I ended this call? Because I have to sleep, she’s calling me just now.”

Himchan proceeds the words and aged 5 years, “Is she sleeping with you?”

“What do you think she’s doing in my bed? Riding a cow? Are you done? Let’s meet tomorrow.” Jongin ended the call even before Himchan answered his question.

It’s not even a minute after Himchan’s call ended and her phone ringed again, this time it’s her Mom.

“Where are you? It’s past midnight and you’re still wandering in the town?!”

Jongin pushed away the phone from his ears because the Mom’s voice could broke a window, “Mom, it’s me, Jongin. She’s with me, she said she’ll sleep in her friend’s place so I’ll drive her there.” He lied.

“Oh… it’s my Jongin? Okay then, please make sure she doesn’t touch the alcohol. Okay, dear?”

“…Okay.”

When the call ended he placed the phone on its original place and zipped the bag, “I even gave her beer, Mom.” The reason why he lied was because he didn’t want to wake her up, because it’s past midnight and he wanted to be with her. He missed her so much.

He just finished 2 cans of beer but then he heard Minhee moaned. “Was she talking in her sleep again or was she really ?”

He walked to the bedroom to make sure that she’s still sleeping. And yes, she was sleeping like a pig. The blanket wasn’t in its place and Jongin pulled it next to her neck again. But Minhee pulled his hand, “I need you.”

“Is she drunk or or having a hard time?”

She didn’t let go of him and pulled him to the bed instead. Jongin really, really waited for this time when she pushed herself to him but at this time she was drunk, and Jongin didn’t expect this at all. He gave her a can of beer, but he didn’t mean to make her drunk or even… .

“And I shouldn’t drink three cans of beer.”

Suddenly Minhee hugged Jongin, “Kiss me again.” She whispered.

“It’s your request.” In no times, Jongin kissed her and dominating her with his tongue. Minhee kissed him back fiercely like Jongin was all the things she wanted in the world.

“You felt so good, Jongin.”

**

 

“Did I sleep with you?” she screamed as she saw Jongin was sleeping peacefully beside her. “JongIn wake up!” she continued to attack him with the pillow, “Jong –“

Jongin pulled her to his arms and smiled viciously, “You felt so good too, Minhee.”

Her cheek blushed and she pushed Jongin with all of her strength, “Don’t say…”

“Good morning.” And he walked casually to the bathroom, leaving Minhee and her red cheeks in the bed alone.

At first, he really wanted to keep their friendship and not to show his feelings towards Minhee. But since yesterday when Minhee met Himchan and realized that he was her first love, that kind of feeling came out from his inner self. He realized that Minhee might fall in love with Himchan anytime soon since she loved him in the past. He realized that it’s useless now to keep their friendship because he wanted her to be with him, not Himchan.

So, in that night he decided to show off his feelings to her and threw all the masks that he used to wore before.

Jongin should’ve ed her last night since she was drunk and (and she asked Jongin to do it with her) but even though he really wanted to, he didn’t do it. He was in his right state when Minhee pulled him to the bed. He loved her, he shouldn’t hurt her.

“Himchan and my Mom called me last night and you answered them and you didn’t tell me? What did you say to Himchan? What did you say to my Mom? Kim Jongin can you stop bothering my personal life? And what did we do last night? Did you touch me? Did you see my body?!” Minhee scolded Jongin and shouted like a crazy in front of the bathroom door.

Jongin peeked out his head, “Do you want to stop breaking the window with your annoying voice or do you want to join me inside?”

She closed her eyes and turned back, “Do you want to die?!”

“I really have to blame Minjung. She caused all of this ! I was like a last night to my boyfriend because she asked us to join her to watch that semi- movie.”

Minhee laughed at her friend’s too-honest statement, “So you did it with him?”

“Yeah. So you didn’t feel anything? I mean… we’re a normal teen, right?”

“I don’t know,” she shrugged, “I think I was drunk last night because I didn’t remember a thing.”

“Drunk? Did your Mom know?”

“No. I think Jongin covered me well.”

In the other line, Minjung were frozen for a moment.

“Hello? Minjung?”

“You were drunk? Jongin covered you to your Mom? You were with him last night? Choi Minhee, answer me! Did you do it with Jongin? Oh my God.”

And at this time, it’s Minhee’s turn to kept silent. Her brain suddenly proceeded something.

Last night… perhaps?

As soon as Jongin came out from the dressing room, Minhee approached him like a hungry zombie. “Answer me! What did we do last night?!”

“What did we do?”

“I asked you!”

“What did we do?”

“Answer me, stupid!”

Jongin found his shoes and placed it in the floor, “We did nothing.”

“What. Did. We. Do?!”

“I said, we did nothing! Come on! I have to drive you home and then to my schedule.” He dragged Minhee off his place and walked without words to the elevator.

But they met someone inside. They both shocked and froze for a while. They had no choice but to get in the same elevator as Himchan. They stood awkwardly, waiting the elevator to reach 1st floor quickly.

“So, you really slept with my neighbor.” Himchan broke the silence around them.

“No.”

“Yes,” Jongin (as usual) being a douchebag. “I told you last night through the phone.”

“What? What happened while I slept last night?!”

And it’s still the 10’s floor. The elevator hadn’t been this slow for Minhee. It’s true that she was sleeping with Jongin, but she wasn’t sure what did they do last night. That’s why she didn’t have a brave to say a thing to Himchan.

And why she should explain it all to Himchan? Who’s he to her?

They didn’t know that in the lobby, many fans of Jongin were waiting for him because last night, Jongin came home with a girl and she hadn’t come out until the morning. And many fans or Himchan were there too because today is, Himchan’s birthday.

They were in a big trouble.

***

 

a/n; i'm not sure about this... but... yeah... I wrote a rated-M chapter (when Jongin and Minhee were in bed) but then I deleted it and posted this insted. (In case someone wanted to know)