19; But If You Loved Me, Why'd You Leave Me?

Sentience

But If You Loved Me, Why'd You Leave Me?

chapter 18&19 are the double update.

 

“Hi.” She greeted as Jongin opened the door and they hugged each other. The words always came up on her mind every time she saw Jongin and it literally made her crazy. “My Mom made a homemade meal for you.”

“Thank you, honey.” He put his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind. This kind of Jongin made the situation even more difficult. “Let’s have a meal together.”

She replied with a smile and prepared the meal for both of them. When she served it in the dining table for Jongin and saw his happiness, it was enough for her. She wanted him to be happy forever. Just stop the hard times for him. “Is it delicious?”

“It’s even more delicious because I’m with you.”

“Stop sweet talking you’re ridiculous.” She laughed and kicked Jongin’s feet under the table with hers. The guy in front of her is Kim Jongin, but not Kim Jongin the #1 most wanted guy in Korea, not the global actor Kim Jongin, not even the Kim Jongin who has a lot of fans. He’s just Kim Jongin, her bestfriend since they were young, the annoying boy who always picking on her, the universal cutie pie who’s not even y for her… and Jongin who she loved, and she didn’t know since when she loved him.

He’s the ordinary Kim Jongin. The boy who’s still in his teens and needed a lot of love. Kim Jongin the normal human who could cry if he’s sad… and laughing his off when he’s being entertained.

He sacrificed his normal teenage life and even his study to reach his biggest dream. He wanted to be an actor who could make the viewers cry when he’s cry. He wanted to entertain people who watch him. He wanted to be best of the best actor in the world.

He sacrificed everything for his dream… and he didn’t even know that finally, in the end, he had to chose between his biggest dream or the one who he loved the most.

He’s still a human after all, he could make a mistake. And it’s normal to fall in love.

“How was your day?”

“Nothing special,” she giggled, “How’s yours?”

“Nothing special.” They cuddled in the sofa while watching a movie (even though they didn’t focus on it and kept kissing each other) because they didn’t want to watch any TV station right now. It would be full of their news.

He pecked her and playing with her fingers, “Is this a dream?”

“What?”

“I’m with you, cuddling, kissing… everything. As I remembered you didn’t want to touch me before. We were always fighting… and I didn’t even think we finally could be a couple. It was just my dream.”

It hurts so bad. Minhee couldn’t believe that his feeling was that deep for her. He fell for her deeper than she could even think, to the stage that nobody could reach.

She pinched his arms, making him groaned in pain. “This is not even a dream, idiot.”

Jongin cupped her face and pecked her cherry lips, “I know. You’re too good to be true.” And he her lips, playing with her tongue. He made Minhee sat on his lap as his hands were travelling Minhee’s body. Her waist was moving forward and backward, and their lips were still connecting, didn’t stop kissing each other.

They reached the stage when they really wanted each other so bad, and Jongin unclasped her bra, playing with something inside it. Meanwhile Minhee ped his pants, rubbing something under it. When they both topless, Jongin led her to the bed room without even parting the kiss.

He positioned himself on top of her with their lips which were still connecting. They were enjoying each other like there’s no tomorrow, like the time was theirs.

“Jongin… ah… hmmm… we need to talk..” she said in between the kiss, but Jongin was too busy with his own ‘business’. “Hmmh… Jongin…”

“Yes, sweety?”

She parted the kiss and Jongin stopped all of his actions, “We really need to talk.”

“Do you want me to use a ? I have some if you want.”

“No, it’s not about that. Let’s dress up and talk.”

Jongin had a really bad feeling about this, how could someone be this gloomy after making love?

They sat in the sofa, facing each other. “Jongin… I’m sorry, we really need to… end this.”

“What?” he laughed bitterly, “I can’t process your words, babe.”

“Let’s break up. I can’t take this anymore. I want my normal life back.”

“What did manager park said to you?”

“No one says anything to me. I just can’t take this anymore. I wanted to break up.” She really tried her best to hold her tears. “I’m sorry.”

“You said you don’t want me to leave you but you’re the one… oh my God. You’ve got to be kidding me, Choi Minhee? We were just making love and now you’re trying to kill me?”

“You don’t know how much I’m suffering from the bully, from the gaze that they gave to me. I’m so done with my life!”

They wanted to be together, but one of them really should to step back. He was never in her vocabulary until one day he became the only word she knows. This was the most difficult thing to do.

“We are not going to break up, note that!”

“Forget me, Jongin,” she pleaded, “I’m begging you. Give me my old freedom, when I can walk freely without being the center of attention. You know I hate it.”

“You know I hate being dumped?”

She blinked many times, holding the huge urge of crying in front of him. “I can’t change my mind anymore. We really need to end this.”

Jongin grabbed her arms tightly, forcing her to look at his eyes directly, “Look at me! Is this about my manager or my boss or my fans? Or –“

“This is not about anything but us. This is my decision, I really want to break up. Because I can’t endure you anymore, I can’t love you anymore. You… you really ruined my life.”

“Really? If you don’t want me in your life can’t you just stop making me feel like you actually do? Because it’s ing hurt!” he loosened his grip.

“Regret now? After all I deserves your .”

Jongin smirked, but his eyes couldn’t hide his pain. “My only regret is that I didn’t tell enough people to off.” He was so absolutely and completely ed up. “Everything I love turns to .”

“I’m sorry.”

“Go away! Don’t even talk to me, I ruined your life!”

And then she left him behind with all of their memories. His room was so quiet and empty, it hurts. She dumped him, she really dumped him. The memories sneaked out to his mind and tears suddenly rolled down to his cheek.

He told himself not to cry because he’s a man. But his feeling couldn’t lie, he was hurt, so damn hurt. She was so special and he couldn’t even explain why. But now, she left him.

And it’s crazy how fast things can change. “I’ve lost her.” He said.

***

a/n: so, that was the double update! thank you for those who always waited for this story and regularly gave their comment in every update. you know i really touched by little thing:') some people here always gave me comment and made me updated this story even though sometimes i really wanted to stop:;) but no, i will never abandon an unfinished story.

thank you and let's meet in the next chapter!♥