10; Sleep Over.

Sentience

Sleep Over.

“Your little brother seems close with Jongin.”

While looking at the another one who’s focused on driving, Minhee sighed, “And my mom ever closer with him than me.”

Himchan laughed, and when Minhee looked at him, he showed her the laugh that she missed. “It’s good then, you two will make a good in law relationship.”

“It’s like you told me to get married with that guy.”

“I was just kidding,” he patted her head and smiled, “Really, I didn’t tell you to marry him.”

She didn’t know why his words seemed serious (or she was taking it too seriously). Himchan was just driving and Minhee didn’t even ask him where’d they go, because Minhee was just simply enjoying her time with Himchan.

“Who was you last boyfriend?” Himchan asked.

She looked to the moving cars, remembering the memories. “It was my senior in high school. But we broke up because he cheated on me.” She answered after forever.

“Really? And how did you know?”

“Jongin. He told me first and then he asked me to follow him… and… yeah… surprisingly Jongin dragged me to the library and he was there with a … kissing.” She scoffed at the bad memories.

“Wow, Jongin really have an ability to join FBI.”

“I don’t know why but, every time I got a boyfriend, in the end, Jongin always showed me the reality. Either he cheated on me or he’s just simply .”

“You sure owe Jongin a big time, right?”

Minhee nodded, “Yes, sometimes he’s the douchebag, but most of the time he’s the little cutie pie Kim Jongin.”

“And… do you love Jongin?”

She suddenly felt her heartbeat went faster than before, but she tried her best to calm down. “I don’t know. I was waiting for you.”

“Me too. I was waiting for you.”

The conversation hadn’t finished yet, but they already reached the restaurant. She was surprised because this was yesterday’s restaurant, when they got caught by the fans and Jongin. Why did Himchan bring her to this restaurant again?

She stepped out of the car and looked at the surrounding, yeah, it was quiet, hoped that none of the fans would come tonight.

“Why did you bring me here, again?”

“Just because.” He smiled and gave her the menu, “Choose whatever you want.”

Even though she didn’t get the answer from him, she just accepted it. She was blinded by love.

Himchan wanted to know what would Jongin do this time. Since he knew the restaurant’s location, would he come after her? Or would he wait for her at home?

“Are you sure?” Zelo asked, “Are you really sure, you’re going to wait for her?” he underlined the words.

“I’m 100% sure. If I follow her, people might recognize me and they will take a picture of her. It’s even more dangerous.”

“But her scream is even more dangerous, I mean, what will she does if she knows that you’re going to sleep here?”

“She’d scream and broke the window.”

They both laughed, but Jongin didn’t laugh freely. His mind was flying away to the where Minhee was. He was worrying her, what if Himchan doing something bad to her? He knew that Himchan’s a good guy and he wouldn’t do something bad to her, but he was just worried.

He missed Minhee already.

They were in a silent, but then someone pressed the bell rapidly. Just from the voice, both Zelo and Jongin knew who’s outside.

“Zelo! Can I sleep over tonight? My Mom locked me outside because… you know… a mother’s problem part 99.”

The younger one just nodded and led Jongup to the living room. Jongin and Jongup greeted each other and the three of them were talking about everything. Since Jongup came, he was breaking the ice and being the mood booster as usual.

They didn’t know what’s funny about him, every time Jongup speaking, or just stay still, he’s still funny.

And the clock almost strikes to midnight, but Minhee hadn’t come back.

“They got us? What do I do?”

“Okay. I’m hanging up.”

“What happened?”

Himchan put his cellphone to his pocket then looked at Minhee, “My manager said many fans are waiting in my apartment, again. They saw us in the restaurant. And I can’t go back home right now.”

“And where are you going to sleep?”

“I don’t know, I will find a hotel.”

“You can sleep in my place, it’s safer than hotel. None of the fans know my place, right?”

Jongin, Zelo and Jongup were playing video games while waiting for Minhee. He told the boys to play with him, because Jongin doesn’t like play alone. Luckily, both Zelo and Jongup hadn’t feel sleepy and the agreed to wait for Minhee.

“Zelo, someone pressed the bell.”

“I’m busy, hyung.”

“Jongup, open the door.”

“I’m busy, hyung.”

Jongin forced himself to stand and walked towards the door. But, when he opened the door…

“What are you doing here?” Minhee asked him.

“I’m sleeping here tonight. I called your Mom and she said okay.” Then he looked at Himchan, “And what is he doing here?”

“He’s going to sleep here, too.” Minhee replied. “You have a home, why are you sleeping here?”

“Don’t go home,” Himchan interrupted. “My manager said many fans were waiting for us, we can’t go back now.”

“Look, even Himchan Hyung told me to sleep here.”

Minhee scoffed and walked to the living room, and she saw Jongup and Zelo were playing video games in the middle of the night. “What are you doing here, Jongup? And who gives you permission to play video games this late?”

“I’m sleeping here, Noona. My Mom locked me outside.”

“Good, everyone’s sleeping here and we just have one guest room.”

Jongup raised his hand, “I can sleep with Zelo!”

“Wait! And I have to sleep with Himchan?”

“And what’s wrong with me?” Himchan asked, “I can sleep with anyone anyway.”

“Are you crazy?” Jongin went crazy, he didn’t want Himchan to sleep with Minhee. “I will sleep with Himchan Hyung. No one here can sleep with Minhee.”

“Are you a ert? Of course I wouldn’t sleep with anyone!” she protested and walked to her room. But she stopped, “And Zelo, turn off the video games! And go to sleep!”

“She’s nagging like Mom.”

**

She couldn’t sleep, at all. Knowing that she’s under the same roof with her crush, she was thinking about him all the time. His words, his confession at the restaurant back then, he really had the ability to make her fly to the cloud 9.

But she was worried, what if he just gave her an empty hope?

When she was walking to the kitchen, even though it was dark, she could saw him in the living room. He couldn’t sleep either, just like her.

“Why aren’t you sleeping?” he asked.

“How did you know I’m here?”

Himchan patted the spot beside him and Minhee automatically followed him, “Even I could hear your breathing sound.”

They were drinking coffee and talking for the whole night, and joking around together. He really warmed Minhee in a unique way that nobody could tell.

“Can you tie my front hair? It’s long, I haven’t cut it.”

She just nodded and faced him, when she was tying his hair, suddenly Himchan moved closer to her lips, and kissing it tenderly. She liked it, and she enjoyed it.

He opened his eyes and looked to the side, Himchan wasn’t there anymore. Then his brain proceeded something…

“Don’t tell me he’s in Minhee’s room…”

He was going to run to Minhee’s room, but he saw two cups in the table, and two people in the sofa. It was Minhee and Himchan, they were kissing, and Jongin saw it.

“And I shouldn’t run after her.” He walked back to the guest room and closed the door, lying his body to the bed and pulled the blanket. Trying to forget what just he saw in the living room. “Forget it, Kim Jongin.”

***

a/n: please dont hate Minhee 3 :-(