20; Apologize.

Sentience

Apologize.

He waited in front of the door, waiting for her to come out. But she didn’t come out and just lying on her bed, crying for what she did.

The fault wasn’t theirs… but the decision that she made was to hurt Jongin. She was in the between of two option that neither of them was profitable for them. In the end, she chose to leave him.

“Jongin… it’s getting late.” Mrs. Choi reached the front door where Jongin waited for the whole day, “I mean, Minhee really didn’t give us the permission to let you step into the house. I’m really, really sorry…”

“It’s okay, I hurt her anyway.” Even with his messy hair, Jongin was still beautiful, even with his sad eyes.

“You really have to go now, Jongin. I will tell you when Minhee’s getting better. Okay?”

He stood up on his feet and waved a goodbye to Mrs. Choi. The road was longer than usual because he realized that he wasn’t with her anymore… and she probably wouldn’t be back to him.

“What the is wrong with my life?” he cursed himself and started driving in even a faster speed, hoping that in the end of the road he would meet Minhee.

“Minhee agreed to hold a press conference tomorrow.” Manager Park stated as Jongin opened the door just to saw the manager that was already inside.

“Good, she answered you call and not mine.” He threw himself to the sofa, “and I really need to change my password. You can’t just barge into my house even though you’re my manager!”

“The drama will end soon, you can go back to the college after that.”

“I don’t know if it’s a good or bad news. Can’t you just leave me, manager?”

Manager Park sighed, “Prepare yourself for tomorrow, you have to protect Minhee. Don’t say stupid things.”

He finished his third can of beers while lying in the sofa, looking at the ceiling. He didn’t want to sleep in his room because it just made him sad. He remembered about her in every second of his life, he’s dying.

“I believe that she loved me…”

Meanwhile Minhee, she (stupidly) searched her name on the internet because she wanted to know what the society thought of her so she could answer the questions tomorrow.

She agreed to do the press conference with Jongin because it was the only way to let go of him. At least his fans wouldn’t hate him anymore.

But in between of the insults from Jongin’s fans towards her, unexpectedly any positive feedback came from Himchan’s fans such as:

“I thought she’s the one who dated Himchan oppa and not Jongin oppa?”

“Himchan and Jongin are leaving in the same building, how could you say she’s coming from Jongin’s place? She might come from Himchan’s!”

“It’s not a really big deal for us (Himchan’s fans) if she’s dating Himchan. Because our Himchan Oppa really need a girl.”

“As long as our Himchan is happy, we will be happy too.”

The reason why Himchan’s fans are different from Jongin’s fans was because they’re more mature. They understood their idol, because Himchan wasn’t in the age to date a girl and then just dump her. It was the time to be serious, and his fans understood it well.

Meanwhile Jongin’s fans… knowing that Jongin was still a young adult in his early twenty, and he could easily date a girl and just dump her. He’s not the most wanted guy for no reason in Korea, because everybody wanted him so bad.

“Hello… Himchan?”

**

“Are you okay, Hyung?” Zelo asked worriedly towards the frustrated guy in front of him.

He sobbed like a little kid, “I don’t know.”

“Forget her, Hyung. Noona wouldn’t change her mind.”

“Forget her? Why?”

“Because she made you… sad…” the little boy answered.

“How could I forget her when she’s the only one who can make me happy?”

“You’re really drunk.” Zelo carried him to the bedroom, “I just wanted to make sure that you’re okay. Now sleep.”

He didn’t sleep even when Zelo left him. He was crying like a little boy crying over his Mom. It was like a sweet dream for Jongin… and he woke up to the bad reality. If it was a dream, he’d rather sleep forever.

“Why did you leave me?”

“What did I do?”

“Should I kill the fans to make you mine?”

“I’d rather have no fans than don’t have you.”

“That was too fast.”

“I love you.”

“I love you.”

“I love you, Choi Minhee.”

“Please come back to me.”

He was crying on the other line… and Minhee was just listening to his weak voice on the phone without even saying one word. And when he cried even harder,

“Goodbye, Jongin.”

**

The hall was full of the reporters, but Jongin’s eyes were locked to someone who was just arrived. She’s beautiful as usual, even with a simple black t-shirt that tucked in to her white skinny fit pants. Unlike Jongin, Minhee with her shades on just walked to her place without even looking at anyone.

The reporters took many photos of them but she didn’t care anymore right now, she just wanted this to end.

They were sitting side by side but didn’t even say a word to each other. Because everything they did would be a big deal in public right now.

When the press conference started and they gave Jongin a time to clarify everything… he was just holding the mic. Everyone was waiting for him, including Minhee. Looking at how people were waiting for him, Minhee talked softly, “Please protect me as a bestfriend, Jongin.” She pleaded.

Their first plan wasn’t this, they planned to tell the reporters about their relationship, but who know that it would turned out like this?

His heart moved with her words, he loved her, that’s why he had to protect her no matter what. Even though it’d hurt him.

“I, Kim Jongin, will clarify the rumors about me and my… my… friend, Choi Minhee. We… we are not dating at all. We are just a child friend. I personally apologize to my fans and please, stop bullying her because she had nothing to do with me.” Cold sweat fell from his forehead as he wiped it away, “Once again, I, Kim Jongin, sincerely apologize to the public.”

“I, Choi Minhee, sincerely apologize to Jongin’s fans about this rumors. We are just a friend and sorry if we’re too far. Please stop spreading any bad rumors because my parents would hurt when they heard t. Thank you.“

“What about the rumors that you were kissing with her in the basement?”

“And why did she came out from your place?”

Even before Jongin answered the question, Minhee took the mic first, “I will clarify it for the first and the last time. It was true that we were kissing in the basement, but we were drunk at that time. I’m sorry about that. And I didn’t come out from his place, I was always with Himchan. We… we are currently working on our relationship. I sincerely apologize once again.”

Jongin was surprised with her answers, but he couldn’t show it in front of the reporters. He didn’t know that Minhee would answer the questions with that answers.

The press conference ended with no more question from the reporters and both Jongin and Minhee left the hall.

When they were in the corridor, Jongin walked faster to catch her and grabbed her arms, “Tell me that you’re not really dating Himchan!”

“We’re not dating, but we’re working for the relationship. At least his fans will understand.” She held her tears and tried to look strong in front of Jongin.

“Liar.”

She didn’t answer and just walked away, to the safest place to cry.

***

a/n; i'm sorry for the veeeery late update;( i was kind of having a writer's block, ugh, i hate it when i lost my inspiration. i hope you wont unsubscribe and leave you comment below.