26; I'm not the only one.

Sentience

I'm not the only one.

“Get out of here since I asked you politely.”

“Wow, you’re playing push and pull with me? Amazing.”

Jongin mentally slapped himself, “You’re not just dumb, you’re idiot.”

“See you around, Jongin!” she pecked his lips but he quickly wiped it away.

He wasn’t sure if Himchan would tell Minhee about what just happened or not, but if he told her, then it’s the end for Jongin. At that time, he really wanted to run to find where’s Minhee, but he couldn’t even lift his head. He tried, but he really couldn’t do it.

Every time he tried to get up, he felt like his head was going to fall from his neck. But staying in bed didn’t help him either, his mind was full of Minhee on how to apologize and get her back. He couldn’t imagine if someday he came to Minhee’s wedding, but she’s marrying Himchan. He couldn’t imagine his life without Minhee.

He was trying to get up and walked slowly to the door, even though he had to hold the pain on his head. At first it was okay, he could smile because finally he stepped on the floor. But in the next step, his vision became blurry and his head was aching as hell, then the room was all dark.

“You’ve became healthier but still you have to stay here for next few days.” The doctor said after he checked Minhee.

She smiled, “Thanks, Doc.”

“Doc! Patient Kim Jongin passed out. He really needs help!” One of the nurse barge in to the room with her panic face. Seemed like something really bad just happened.

“Jongin?” Minhee asked, but nobody answered.

The Doctor and the nurses ran to the next door as soon as the nurse finished explaining. They found Jongin’s weak body was lying in front of the door and quickly gave him a treatment. His body wasn’t ready to do some activities yet he forced it to walk.

Since he got hit in the head and it was bleeding a lot, he had to be careful on what he does because it might harm himself.

“Does this kid have any relative? If he’s alone, he’d do another stupid thing.”

“His manager is out of the town for few days, and his boss called that he’ll come if he finished his work early.” One of the nurses answered.

“I mean, family, doesn’t he have a family?” The doctor said as he checked Jongin’s condition, “He’s a celebrity, when the news of him came out, at least one of his family relative should heard it, right?”

“But for the whole life as an actor, he had never mentioned about his family.”

“How did you know about that?” The doctor asked.

The nurse smiled shyly, “I’m one of his fans, Doc.”

“Is he okay? What happened to him?” was the only thing that she could mind for the whole time. She was worried about Jongin’s condition even though she was still hurt.

She couldn’t lie that she was so damn hurt, Jongin really gave her pain and ache. But in the other hand, she couldn’t stop from worrying him.

Even if she hated him the most, but if something really bad happened to him, she couldn’t stay still.

She tried to stop herself from walking to Jongin’s room, but her feet were like automatically refused to stop. In front of the door, she wasn’t really sure that she had to this, but she was just wanted to make sure that Jongin’s okay.

At first, she was just wanted to look at him from the door, but once again, her footsteps were controlling her. She walked closer to him, looking at Jongin who was lying peacefully.

“Jongin’s really beautiful.” She blurted out while looking at his face. Suddenly she smiled and fixed his hair. “Did you do something stupid again, huh?”

But Jongin caught her hand and held it tightly, “Minhee…”

She was shocked and tried to let go of his grip, but she couldn’t and just stay still instead. Finally Jongin opened his eyes and looked at her eyes directly. They didn’t say a thing, just looking at each other. Even though their eyes were full of pain, but something really deep from their heart was glad, because they met again. Because they found each other again.

Tears suddenly fell down from Jongin’s beautiful eyes, “I’m sorry.”

But she didn’t answer.

“I’m sorry, Minhee.”

“I’m really, really sorry.” He cried. “Let’s get back together, don’t leave me. Give the ring back to Himchan and live with me.”

“Do you think I’m going to believe in you after you destroyed everything in me?” she tried to hold the urge of crying and blinked many times instead, “What do you want to destroy next? My life? I don’t have a life anymore since you came and destroyed everything.”

“I can’t live without you, you’re my everything. I really have nothing if you leave me, Minhee.”

“Your everything? Are you buffling?” she scoffed, “You know what? I was just another promise that you couldn’t keep.”

“We loved each other, everything was alright before.”

“We? You have never fell in love with me, it was just me, and I don’t anymore.”

“Don’t lie!” he yelled at her and finally, when she couldn’t hold her tears anymore, she was just let the tears fall to her cheeks. “You loved me.”

“What do you want to take from me now? You took everything away then you threw it. How could I live if you keep taking and throwing everything?” she was burst in tears and it made Jongin even more guilty. “I was trying to forget that all, I was trying to behave, but what did you do? You ed that ? Are you that cheap?”

“You ed Himchan, I ed Inna. What’s wrong then? We didn’t keep our promises yet you always told me that I was the one who broke our promises!”

He was right, and she couldn’t say anything about it.

“See? I was right.” His head was aching as hell but he tried to hold it in front of Minhee. “We’re not that different.”

“Aren’t you too much? Are you trying to make me even more hate you? Can’t you understand about the situation? Can’t you feel me?” she wiped her tears away, "I should've let you die earlier."

“I can’t understand anything! Everything gone wrong for me. Don’t lie anymore, Minhee. I know you’re still worrying about me, I know that we’re thinking about each other’s condition. We cared about each other.”

She didn’t answer, just walked to the door instead.

“Let’s forget about what happened, about stupid things that my boss offered to you, about my crazy fans, about everything! Let’s face it together, hand in hand, like we used to.”

But she was pretending like she didn’t hear him.

Jongin tried to get up and his head was even aching more than before. He tried to walk but he couldn’t feel anything, he couldn’t feel his feet, and he passed out.
 

***

a/n; someone said that you only say 'i hate you' to the one that you love the most.and about inna.... no... there will be no love line with jongin, it'd added too much drama lmao (but idk in the future) . inna and her thing... it's her job....