6; Pain.

Sentience

Pain.

“Wow! Kim Himchan is here, too!”

“But who’s that girl?”

“And who’s the cute guy behind Jongin Oppa?”

“Who’s that girl?”

“Is that the girl who was on TV? She was the one who slept with our Jongin!”

“Really?”

The fan girls went wild when they realized that the girl who appeared on TV today was in front of them right now. Himchan quickly hid Minhee behind his back meanwhile Jongin was protecting Zelo. He was almost moved from his position when Himchan started to touched Minhee, but then he remembered Zelo, those girl might take a photo of this kid.

“She’s just our friend and we came here to reunion, but since you came and made her scared, we have to leave now.” Himchan grabbed Minhee’s hand to the car, leaving Jongin dumbfounded behind.

Jongin tried to escape but the girls were waiting for his statement, “We are really just a friend, don’t worry. I’m still yours.” He stated and smiled.

Finally they could escape from the crowd and took a breath again. Those girls were shoving every camera on Jongin’s face and he was uncomfortable. he was afraid that they would following Zelo and Minhee like they did to him, that’s why he was worried the most.

“Hyung?”

“Hmmm.” Jongin answered as he focused to the road. “Our mission wasn’t failed, I will still buy you anything you want. Okay?”

“Do you love my sister?” he suddenly blurted out. “Because I was looking at you for the whole time when that guy grabbed her hand… you seemed… jealous.”

He laughed, even though his eyes couldn’t lie even to the innocent Zelo, “She’s not even my type. I just worried because she was hanging out with an unknown guy. You know, your sister might do something stupid.”

“But he’s not an unknown guy, he’s actor Kim Himchan.”

“So, you think that an actor wouldn’t do something bad to a girl?”

Zelo played with the wheels on his skateboard and pouted, “Hyung is really, really, really, really, very, very, very, extremely bad at lying.”

They stopped in the red light and both of the young guy looked at the night sky, “Am I that bad at lying? Then why she haven’t got me then?” he suddenly said.

“What?”

He messed with Zelo’s hair and smiled, “You’re too young to understand.”

“You are smiling… but you looked sad, Hyung.”

“Nah, I’m not sad. I just feel… empty.”

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know that it’d turned out like this.” He apologized as they stopped in the red light. “I didn’t know that Jongin was there, too.”

The moon shined so bright through the car window, but the atmosphere inside were dark. Some people would suspect them as a couple, some people would suspect Minhee as a playgirl because yesterday she was with Jongin and she was with Himchan in the next day.

But people who knows them wouldn’t suspect anything.

“I didn’t know either,“ she answered. “I don’t know why Jongin and my brother were there. Right in front of the restaurant.”

Actually, Himchan had got the conclusion. But he didn’t want to tell it to Minhee, because he knew that sooner or later Minhee would know by herself. He fell in love with her a long time ago, and now when he finally met her again, he’s pretty sure that he didn’t meet her just for nothing.

“Let’s meet another time when the situation is getting better. Promise me?”

Minhee linked her pinky finger to Himchan’s, “Promised.”

 

She walked to the house soullessly, her first date turned out to be a nightmare. She knew that tomorrow, her face would appeared in every media. Fan girls would insult her and wouldn’t stop until they got something from her. She couldn’t walk freely in the street anymore.

And Zelo, hoped that nobody will notice him. He’s too young to be the center of attention when he didn’t even know what to do. He was still the blank kid when his Mom left him to get a trolley in the market.

“I need to talk with you.” His voice could be heard by her even when the light was off and the room was dark.

“What did you do earlier with Zelo?”

“I was… boring… and I asked him to go with me. I wanted to buy him some ice creams.” He lied, because he didn’t want her to know that he was stalking her for the whole time. “And what did you do with Himchan?”

“You know right? He asked me to go on a date but then suddenly you fans were crazy, because you were there and then everything was ruined.”

“You are really enjoying your time with Himchan.”

“Of course! Why wouldn’t I? He was my first love and when the time made us to meet again, I was so thankful.”

Hurt. Of course it was hurt for Jongin.

He didn’t want to fall in love with her. But then her eyes, her smile, her laughed, and everything about her made him completely fall for her.

Jongin could still remember the way Minhee looked at Himchan. It was hurt. She was into Himchan, and not him. It’s crazy how fast things can change.

“Congratulation then. Tell Zelo if he needs anything just call me. I’m going, bye.”

 

“I should never have cared!”

“But I did care.”

“I cared a lot.”

“And I still ing care!”

He talked to himself as he hit the steering wheel.  He was hurt when Minhee acted like Himchan’s everything that she needed right now. He was hurt because Himchan got her in no times when he had to struggle in everything to get to her.

He was special for his fans. He was the most wanted guy in Korea. When he was debuted as an actor in a very young age and got his fame instantly, he thought that he had got everything. But then he realized, he didn’t get anything. Because he’s not special for her.

Sometimes it’s not the butterflies that tell you you’re in love, but the pain.

***

a/n; people unsubscribe-_- whatever, i will still (trying) to update often for you guys! and yeah, our jongin was hurt//3