27; Internal Fight.

Sentience

Internal Fight.

“My life was on the worst state, but being with him made me realized that my life would be worse without him.”

“Jongin!” she was shaking his entire body, hoping that he’d gain conscious. “Jongin!”

“When everything was against me, he was the only one who stayed by my side.”

She cried, “Jongin! Please survive, I will call the doc –“

Jongin opened his eyes and grabbed Minhee’s hand, “Look at how much you cared about me.” He smirked.

She was dumbfounded. She totally fooled by him.

“Funny, isn’t it?”

“Stay with me.” He stated.

She was about to shed a tear, but she held it for the nth times today. “Is my whole life is a joke for you? Are you enjoying that much? Teasing me? Make fun of my pain?”

“What kind of pain? The ‘you left me because what my boss had said’ ones, or the ‘you cared about me but you acted like nothing happened to us’ ones, or the ‘you loved me but everything was against us’ ones, or the ‘I ed a and you can’t accept it’ ones? Which kind of pain that I don’t know about you, Choi Minhee? Tell me!” Jongin tightened his grip to her hand and pulled her closer, “I wanted to heal every each pains that you have, but you’ve never gave me a chance. You always ran away, you’ve never changed.”

Jongin pulled her to a hug on top of his body, like he would never let her go. “I will never let you down. At least, let me be with you even when you’re on your worst.”

“He was always there, by my side, when I was on my best and even on my worst. I didn’t realize that he’s the most important thing to me. I didn’t realize that love is all about saying goodbye.”

“I hate it when your life is all about lies. When you’re lying to everyone, to me, to yourself. When you’re pretending to be strong when you’re not. When you’re pretending like you don’t need me, when you do. When… when you’re not by my side.”

“Let me go, Jongin.”

“Just stay… just a few minutes… or forever.”

She was staying there inside his warm hug. The more she wanted to go, the more pains that she received. Who on earth would let go of this cute puppy named Kim Jongin? It’s just Choi Minhee.

“Let me go, I’m serious.”

“I’m serious too. Stay with me, forever.” His husky voice became weaker. Everything about Kim Jongin became weaker when it comes to Minhee. “You’re not the only one who suffered from this . But when I’m with you, I’ve never felt a pressure. Because you’re the only one that I wanted.”

“Everything about him was just amazing. How he could stole my heart in five seconds, how he made me wanted to kill him and wished him to have another 9 lives at the same time, and how he made me fell in love with him without I realized. What shall I call this? Love?”

“At least forgive me.”

“Will you stay away from my life if I forgive you?”

“No.” he answered shortly.

“Then I will never forgive you.”

“But I will show my boss that loving you would never destroy my dream and my career instead.” Jongin knew about everything because Manager Park told him. She told him that his Boss threatened Minhee to leave him, and how she agreed.

“You have to come back to your sense, Kim Jongin.”

“You have to come back to your sense, Choi Minhee.”

They both really needed to come back to their senses.

“Let me go, Jongin. I’m engaged to anyone else, I can’t be with you anymore.”

“You can’t even fight me, Minhee. I don’t hold you that tight, I’m weak right now. But you can’t do anything, because you, yourself, don’t want to let go of me.”

Suddenly the door opened with a man and a little girl behind it. They stared at Jongin and Minhee’s position on the floor, making Minhee and Jongin felt really awkward.

They got up, but Jongin’s expression wasn’t that good.

Jongin really got everything from him. His eyes, his nose, his lips, even their skin tone were the same. Jongin was the exactly copy from his Dad.

“What do you want?” he asked coldly, looking straight at the older one fearlessly.

“Are you okay?” The man asked.

“What do you want?” Jongin emphasized the words.

“Dad, is he my brother?” the little girl asked and it made Minhee even more confused about this situation. Perhaps?

Minhee was about to leave the room when he got the situation. The man is Jongin’s dad, and the little girl is his step sister. That’s why Jongin’s expression isn’t that good. Minhee didn’t want to in to the family issues, but Jongin stopped her step by grabbing her arms and pulled her closer to him.

Jongin might be a tough guy outside, but he has a soft heart inside. In this situation, he really needed someone who could support him. He really needed Minhee.

Like she was understanding what Jongin meant, she really stopped her step and be on Jongin’s side instead.

“Yes Jinni, he’s your brother, his name is Jongin.” His Dad explained to the little girl.

She ’s innocent, even with a bad response from Jongin before, even though Jongin was cold to her, she was still grinned happily. “My name is Kim Jinni and I’m four years old. I’m happy because finally I can meet my brother.” She introduced herself.

Minhee couldn’t help but smiled, because Jinni’s way too cute. She’s different from Jongin who always seemed to have a bad day on his face. This little girl’s face really plastered with a big grin.

“And who’s this beautiful girl, Dad?” she pointed to Minhee. “Hello, Unnie!”

Minhee bent down to reach Jinni’s height, “Hi, Jinnie. I’m Minhee and I’m your brother’s fri –“

Girlfriend. She’s my girlfriend.” Jongin interrupted.

She really tried to behave and acted naturally in front of the new people. She tried to held everything behind because she didn’t want to add more problems to Jongin’s life. It’s better to talk after her Dad gone.

“Wow, you really have a beautiful girlfriend.”

“What do you want? And why are you bringing this little thing? Do you want my pity?” Jongin said straight-forwardly. He was too much, but it was because the pain that his Dad had caused to him.

“Seems like you haven’t forgive me.”

“Seems like you know? Then what are you doing here? The door is right behind you, you can just leave.”

His dad smiled bitterly, “I was just wanted to make sure that you’re okay.”

“Where the hell were you in past seven years? You forgot me and even my Mom, there’s no point I have to remember about you.”

“Jongin! Aren’t you too much?” Minhee scolded him, but Jongin was just being the douche as usual, even to his Dad.

“It’s okay, Minhee, I will just leave. At least Jongin’s healthy and he has someone like you.” He patted Jinni’s head, “Say goodbye to your brother and his girlfriend, Jinni.”

“I want to stay here with Oppa, Dad.”

“You can’t, honey. We have to go.”

She cried, “Dad, I want to stay with Oppa.”

“You can’t.” Jongin refused.

“You can, Jinni. Your brother will take care of you. Just stay here.” Minhee said, making the little Jinni jumped in joy.

***

a/n; can you imagine if jongin ever had a little sister and she's as cute as Jongin. and they played with monggu.... and jongin take care of her. and the whole exo play with her. can you imagin how cute it would be :3 #okay #i #have #to #contain #my #feels