13; Crying Over Jongin.

Sentience

Crying Over Jongin.

“Are you really dating that girl?”

While packing his things, his another hand were busy texting someone. “Yes.”

“Are you really sure?”

“Why are you so insecure about me?”

“I’m not.” She avoided his eyes, but in the end, Jongin always caught her eyes back to his. “Go! I don’t want to see you anymore.” But she was the one who ran away from Jongin, she was the one who left Jongin behind.

It was raining hard and she was waiting for the bus, but it hadn’t come yet. While looking at the pouring rain, she was thinking about something else.  Why she was feeling insecure when Jongin’s with Ahri? Was she jealous?

Suddenly she remembered something, she left her music book in the music room earlier. Even though it was raining hard, she ran as fast as she could to the school, because she had a homework for tomorrow and the book was in the music room.

The school was almost empty, and the hallway was quiet. With her soaked body, she told herself to survive. It was extremely cold, and she didn’t have any sweater or jacket on her. And her uniform was extremely soaked.

But, when she peeked out to the window in the music room, there were two people in the piano, playing it happily… and in the end, the boy leaned closer to the girl… and kissed her.

It was the very first time Jongin made Minhee’s little heart hurt.

With her soaked body, she ran away like she always did. She was holding the urge of crying all the way home, but the rain made it even more difficult for her. She didn’t know why she wanted to cry… why her heart felt hurt so bad. If it wasn’t love… then what was it?

It was strange.

It was a magic called love… that she didn’t realize until now.

**

“I baked a pie.” Her Mom said as she took out the pie from the oven. “Can you give some to Jongin?”

She rolled her eyes lazily while playing with her nails, “I thought you baked it for me.”

“I baked for you and Jongin. Give it to him.”

“I don’t want to.”

“You can take the car with you.”

Her expression changed in a second, to a bright one. “Yeah. Just give it to Jongin, and make up with him.”

“We… we are not even arguing.”

“Do you think I didn’t hear you? You were sleep talking all night, sweety.” She daughter with a naughty smile, “You said ‘Don’t leave me, Jongin.’ thousands times at that night.”

Her face reddening after her Mom said that. She couldn’t believe that she was sleep talking… and it was about that little bastard.”I can’t believe. He’s not even worth to be dreamt of.”

The Mom approached her and sat beside her, she Minhee’s hair lovingly and looked at her eyes directly, “You can’t lie to me. You weren’t just sleep talking… you were crying too. No… it didn’t count as crying… it was… tears rolled to you cheek while you’re calling his name. Just like few years ago when you were back from school, with you soaked uniform… and you’re crying.”

“Mom…”

“Go, meet him and find your answer.”

“But I don’t love him… I was just confused.”

“Then find your answer, don’t just stay still.”

It was a difficult decision for her and now she was standing in front of the door…thinking whether she should press the bell or no. her mind was fighting with her heart. She was messed and confused.

But in the end, she decided to pressed the bell. “Why should I feel afraid? Confused? Jealous? We are just a friend after all. Just relax.” She thought.

In the reality, when Jongin opened the door she froze for a moment. Sometimes he is not attractive enough for her because she met him everyday… but most of the time… Jongin is beautiful.

“What?” Jongin asked coldly, being the douche as usual.

“My Mom baked a pie for you.”

The boy received t, “Thanks.”

She heard someone playing piano inside the room, “Someone is here?”

“Yeah, Ahri is here.”

Ahri was there. Minhee had a really great timing then.

They were froze, standing still in their place without words. Minhee really wanted to stay, but if she had to stay together with Ahri, she didn’t want to stay. But looking at Jongin in this state, his eyes were like pleading to Minhee to stay with him indirectly.

Why was it hard for both of them?

“Would you like… to stay… for a coffee?” he finally asked.

Minhee nodded and followed Jongin inside. Her eyes were focused to the beautiful girl in front of her. It was Ahri. She was really back. Their promise was real.

“Long time no see, Minhee.”

“Long time no see, Ahri.”

It was an awkward situation between them while drinking the coffee. Minhee’s mind was flying everywhere, she was thinking everythink about Jongin and Ahri. What did they do in the apartment? Did they getting back. Jongin could kiss Minhee when it was just two of them, why couldn’t he do it to Ahri?

In the past, when Ahri and Jongin broke up, they made a promise that someday, they will get back. Because everything is gonna be okay even though they had to broke up at that time. Even after they broke up, they were still contacting each other and caring about each other.

And now… Minhee didn’t know how to explain… how afraid she was. How confused she was. She admitted that she didn’t have any feeling to Jongin… but she was afraid to lose him. For a moment, she forgot about Himchan, the first love.

Minhee really wanted to run away from this situation like she did in the past.

“My Mom waited for the car, I really have to go.”

“You drove a car all the way here?” Jongin asked.

“I have to go. Bye, Ahri.” And she turned her back to both Jongin and Ahri. She tried so hard to not to care about what will happens next inside when she left them. Whether it was just a kiss… or Jongin might just throw Ahri to the bed… and in the end they will getting back together. Minhee really didn’t want to care, at all. And at least she tried.

Even I the elevator, she was trying so hard to hold the tears. Pleading to herself to be strong, and it was amazingly sad to pretend that you’re okay… when you’re definitely not. “Don’t cry, Minhee… why would you cry?” she bit her lips to hold herself from crying.

When she arrived in the basement and was about to opened the car window, she heard someone called her name from behind, running towards her. And when she turned her back… it was Jongin.

“When I told you that I don’t like you, I don’t mean it. But when I told you to stay, I really meant it, idiot!”

She didn’t answer but cried. She couldn’t hold her tears anymore when it comes to Jongin. And slowly, Jongin walked closer to her… to kiss her.

 

“Actor Kim Jongin reported to kiss a girl in the basement of his apartment. The girl reported to be the same girl who often came out from Kim Jongin’s place.”

**

a/n; idk if recently people lost interest to aff or they lost interest to my story? or both? i lost some subscribers... and yeah... i will try to update often. i wasnt updating this story not because i wanted to, it was because of my university T_T i'm so sad because no one wanted to read this story anymore T_T