4; Don't answer!

Sentience

Don't Answer!

Suddenly Himchan opened the elevator door, “You two just use the emergency exit. My manager just texted me, he said that many fans of us are waiting in the lobby. They might kill Minhee.”

“But… why are they waiting for you?”

“Hurry up and call your manager to pick you up in the back door!” Himchan pushed the two of them off the elevator and quickly closed the door.

When he reached the 1st floor, many fans greeted him and sang happy birthday to him. But some of the fans were questioning where’s Jongin. They thought Jongin would come with Himchan since they had the same schedule today.

Himchan had saved Jongin and Minhee today.

“Wow, I could lose 5 kilograms from just running away from your fans.” She looked at Jongin but he was focused to his phone, “You didn’t hear me?”

“So… that’s why many fans waited for us.” he said slowly as he scrolling the phone screen.

Manager Park sighed, “So, the articles are already out?”

“…yeah.”

“What article?” Minhee took Jongin’s phone and looked at the articles. And then she took a really, really deep breath. “So, today is his birthday.”

“Not that one, stupid!” He took back his phone and placed it on his pocket, “It’s the one who took a picture of us in the apartment. They said we’re in a relationship and living together.”

She proceeded his words for a moment and finally got shocked, “So… your fans… might kill me sooner or later?”

“I don’t know how to explain on how stupid you are, Choi Minhee.” He sighed and closed his eyes. “I have to take a nap. We will drop you to your place and if I haven’t wake up when you arrived, don’t wake me up.”

She wasn’t really excited to the article about her (yet) but her mind was thinking about Himchan. He was her first love. He really was. She remembered his eyes well, it’s the same like when they met a long time ago.

When Minhee saw him on TV, she wasn’t sure if he was her first love that she was searching for or not. But when she saw him right after her eyes, she was sure that Himchan was someone that she was searching for this entire time.

“I’m home.” She walked straight to the kitchen, took a glass of water.

Her Mom was cleaning the dining table, “Welcome home. Where were you sleeping last night?”

“Minjung’s.” she answered coldly and walked to her room. But when she passed the living room, she saw herself in the TV.

“Wow, it’s noona! And Jongin Hyung!” Zelo shouted excitedly as he saw his sister was on the television. “Mom! They said Minhee Noona and Jongin Hyung were sleeping in the same apartment last night!”

“What? NO!”

“What?” her Mom was even more shocked than anyone else, “You were lying to me, Minhee?”

“No, Mom! I just visited him and exited from the emergency exit and the fans… the fans…”

Zelo laughed with his so called cute (annoying) voices, “Noona, you’re really, really, really, very, very, very, extremely, super bad at lying.”

“I’ll kill you twice, Zelo!” she was about to catch the running Zelo, but her Mom caught her first. “Don’t pinch me, Mom. It hurts.”

She pushed her daughter to the sofa and looking at her angrily, “I like Jongin. He’s a good guy even if you’re dating him, I’ll accept it wholeheartedly. But if you sleep with him when you haven’t married yet, I can’t accept it.”

Actually she was really sleeping with Jongin.

“Listen to me. I didn’t sleep with him. There’s nothing that I have to explain to you anymore.”

“I know that you love each other. But can’t you hold your hormones until your first night later? You can’t get pregnant before married, Minhee!”

Minhee scoffed and rolled her eyes, “Isn’t this too awkward for us to talk about this sleeping together thing? And we’re just friend, Mom. I don’t love him. He doesn’t love me. Can’t you get that?”

“Hello!” Jongup suddenly appeared from nowhere.

“Here we go again the forever lost puppy.” Minhee talked to herself and walked to her room.

“Zelo is in his room, Jongup.”

“Thank you, Mrs. And Noona, I saw you on TV today! Woah! You were sleeping with Jongin Hyung!”

“Do you want to die?!” Minhee almost punched Jongup but she stopped. “Stop smiling! You’re creepy!” And she slammed the door, hard.

She threw her body the bed and stared at the ceiling. It was like a dream. She met him. She met the hero that she adored in the past. She met Himchan again.

Her phone buzzed and she lazily fished the phone from her bag. But she grew excited when the caller id came out.

“Hello, Minhee.”

“Oh, hi, Himchan.”

“Are you busy? Am I disturbing you?”

She waved her hands in the air, “No, I’m not busy. What’s up?”

“it’s a good thing then. I want to have a dinner with you tonight. If… you want to?”

“I’ll glad to, Himchan! Don’t worry!” she answered in 0,001 seconds.

“Yeah, I’ll fetch you, just text me your address.”

“Okay.”

“I think we really need to talk.”

“Yes, we really need to talk.” Minhee repeated his words.

 

From: Jongin (poop)(don’t answer)

ARE YOU GOING WITH HIM TONIGHT?! I’VE HEARD THAT ALL! HE CALLED YOU JUST NOW! HE WAS BESIDE ME FOR THIS ENTIRE TIME! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! ANSWER MY CALL YOU LITTLE BASTARD! I KNOW YOU SAVED MY NAME AS JONGIN (POOP)(DON’T ANSWER)!

 

“Is he going crazy?”

***

a/n; actually, i just made a trailer for this story. please take a look at it. and yeah... i tried my best to update often for you. so... enjoy the chapter! bye!^^