31; Getting Back.

Sentience

Getting Back.

chapter 30&31 are double updates~~~

 “Then what’s wrong about it? That you don’t know what present will you buy? That you don’t know if can be on her birthday or no?”

Jongin smirked, “You sure know how to read mind.”

“Go get her a gift.”

Instead of stopping at the Mall, he stopped at Minhee’s place and hoping that she’d opened the door for him even just for once. It’s been almost two months since Jongin came out from the hospital and they didn’t even meet for once.

Minhee was always ignoring Jongin’s call and everything. And at this time, he wanted everything to be clear. Even though Minhee stated that she didn’t want to leave Himchan.

Everything was so unclear for Jongin, it was unfair.

They didn’t do anything since Minhee opened the door and their eyes met again.  Their heartbeat went faster again, like finally they met after that hard time of missing each other but nothing could help them.

“Hi.”

“Hi.”

“Do… do you have a free time today?” he asked, hoping that Minhee would give him a good answer.

“What do you want?”

“I… uhm… Jinni…” he took a deep breath and thinking about the proper words to say, “Tomorrow… is Jinni’s birthday. You know… she likes you a lot… do you mind if we… get her a present?”

She surprisingly smile while nodding, “Come in, I will go get prepare. I have something to talk with you… too.”

He couldn’t help but smile after Minhee’s smile, it felt like his first date… everything was so exciting, he even waited for her anxiously. She really got him.

It’s been a while since they walked in a mall and it’s just two of them. Even though Jongin had to wear snapback and even glasses to avoid some fans, but he was happy enough because he could be with Minhee again.

“What’d she like?” she asked while they walked towards the toy section.

“She likes Pororo.”

Minhee looked at him and smiled, she touched Jongin’s cheek, “She really got everything like you.”

They tried not to be too awkward with each other and acted like nothing happened before. Even though it was still confusing why Minhee wanted to go with him that easily, but he tried not to think about that. At least he’s with Minhee right now.

“Then, we can give her this pink bag for school, three-stories lunch box pack, and this pororo dolls.” She checked the things on the trolley, waiting for Jongin’s acceptance.

“Okay, but… can we give her a dress too?”

“Of course.” They walked towards the kids clothes section and found a really pretty white dress for a five years old girl. Their eyes met and smiled at each other, signaling that they wanted to buy the dress for Jinni. “I don’t know we still have this same taste in everything.”

“And… what you wanted to say earlier?” Jongin asked as he gave the cashier the things on the trolley.

“Are you Kim Jongin?” the cashier asked even before Minhee answered his question, he had no other option but nodded and smiled. “Are those things for your child with her?”

They both answered in the same time, “No, we’re just friend.”

“This is for my sister.” Jongin answered.

“So, are you really just friend? When your news came out at that time, I was so happy for you two because you’re dating. But then you denied the rumor and turned out she’s just your friend, it’s a pity.”

They were shocked because there’s a people who accepted their relationship, they thought everybody were against it.

“We’re just friend, she’s Kim Himchan’s girlfriend.” He said.

In the car, they didn’t talk to each other for the halfway but then Minhee remembered, earlier she wanted to go with Jongin was because she had something to talk with Jongin, she couldn’t let it pass just like that.

“Jongin… can we go to somewhere first before going home? I… I have something to tell you.”

His feeling wasn’t that good, he was traumatized by the words ‘I have something to tell you’ because it was always ended by the bad things on him. “Of course, since we’re near Han river.”

In the night, there were many car near the Han river, it’s not a secret anymore that many celebrity went to Han river and dated on their car at night, because they didn’t have a freedom like the other people to date.

“It’s a pity that most of us, the celebrity, couldn’t date in front of many people and chose to date inside a car instead.” He looked at the stars and breathed deeply. “But some of the celebrity was lucky enough because the public and their fans accepted the fact that they’re a human too, it’s normal to dating and even… marrying someone. Example… Himchan.”

She didn’t talk anything to him and just looking at her feet.

“And what you wanted to say earlier?”

“I… I…” she took a really deep breath and held her tears, she didn’t know why she wanted to cry out of the blue. “You know… Himchan and I were engaged personally, and… we… we will hold the engaging ceremony next week with our parents, our relatives, the press and everything.”

“Oh… good for both of you…”

“And… Himchan… p… proposed to me… he said that he really wanted to… marry me…”

“…and what did you say?”

“I said yes…” she looked at her feet again and Jongin really tried to accept the fact that this girl really wanted to marry her first love. They said most of first love wouldn’t work, but Minhee’s first love really loved her now.

Unlike Jongin… who always ran to her while she chase another guy. It’s tiring for Jongin, but if he wasn’t tired, then he’s not fighting for something.

Jongin roared the car and started driving it towards Minhee’s place, “Do you want me to come to your ceremony?”

“If… if you’re not busy.”

“Do you really love him?” Jongin was a bit colder than before. His mind couldn’t think straight anymore but he really tried to.

“Yeah, if I don’t love him… I wouldn’t say yes.”

“You know, it’s funny how we’re an ex lover in the past… then we talked about your future, with someone else. When we used to talk about us back then.” Jongin tried to laugh, and Minhee tried too. They both a really poor actor because they couldn’t hide their true feelings.

“Yeah, it’s funny.”

She bids a goodbye when they arrived in front of Minhee’s house, “Thank you for today. Drive safely, it’s almost midnight.”

Jongin nodded and waved at her. He looked at the way she walked away from him and held his tears. Soon the public would know that she’s Himchan’s fiancé and it would make him even more difficult to get her again.

He was about to turn the car around then Minhee ran from the house to the car and knocked the door while crying. “I don’t love him, I don’t want to marry him… I still love you, Jongin.” She fell to the ground and cried.

Jongin quickly ran to her and hugged her, he couldn’t hold his tears anymore and just cried with Minhee. “Then why you said yes?”

“I didn’t say anything… I told you that I said yes because I wanted you to say that you don’t want me to marry him… I wanted you to say that you still love me like I do. But you didn’t say anything…”

Jongin kissed her lips and they were just kissing, releasing their longing for the whole time. They missed tasting each other’s lips and even each other’s body. Their time was difficult from hiding their true feelings from each other. And today was their .

“I didn’t know that Himchan would be that far… that he’d ask me to marry him… I really didn’t know… Jongin… what should I do?”

“Let’s face this problems together like we originally planned back then… just stay with me… trust me…don’t leave me anymore… I love you.” And Jongin pulled her for another kiss.

***

a/n; hello~~~~ i'm sorry for not updating for such a long time. i was sick these days like i couldnt do anything and just rest in bed T_T yeah and it's you double updates~~ please enjoy and talk to me, drop your comments~♥