15; Caught by Dad.

Sentience

Caught by Dad.

The reporters were throwing so many questions to Jongin and Minhee, like they would never stop until Jongin confirmed it. They took many photos of them, even though Jongin tried his best to hide Minhee’s face, but the reporters couldn’t be stopped.

Minhee gripped on Jongin’s shirt tightly, signaling that she’s scared of them. Fortunately, the van with his manager on it arrived at the right time. They quickly shoved the reporters and hoped into the car, without answering the questions.

They know that manager Park would throw many of mean words towards them, and they just holding each other’s hand. They’re tired of everything.

“I’m so dizzy. I really have to change my number, many reporters called me, asking about you, Kim Jongin.” Manager Park said. “I know both of you are young people, but kissing in a public with an idol isn’t acceptable, yet, in our country, Choi Minhee.”

“I’m sorry..” she apologized, keeping her head down as Jongin held her hand tighter.

“If you love her, you have to make sure that she’s safe, Jongin. You know that your fans are crazy enough to kill her in public.”

They dropped Minhee right in front of her house, but Jongin followed her when she got out of the car. “I’m sorry.” He said and hugged her. Minhee just nodded and told him to go before someone caught him again.

In the office, his boss was waiting with an unpleasant face. Right when Jongin sat in the sofa, his boss threw many mean words just like manager park.

“What are you going to do now? Your scandal just dropped our stocks!” he threw a paper to the table, and Jongin didn’t even have an intention to look at it.

“I’m going to tell them that we’re dating.”

“Are you crazy? Are you going to kill that girl?!”

“But it was just a kissing, why people made it bigger?!”

“Just kissing?” he scoffed and gave Jongin his phone, “Take a look at the #1 search on the internet! Kim Jongin’s scandal!”

He froze at the article. The title. The news. The photos. It was his face, and Minhee’s face… but in a bed… while making love… that weren’t them and Jongin was 100% sure even though they really did it last night. “It was photoshopped!”

“But people would believe. Why? Because she often came out from your place, she kissed you, and she wore the same clothes as yesterday… then she came out with you again. If I wasn’t your boss, I would believe this news.”

“What do I do?”

“That the same thing that I asked to you a while ago, what are you going to do now? Are you sure to tell them that you’re dating her? That you slept with her?”

He groaned, messing with his brown hair, “Even if I slept with her, I won’t tell anybody about it. I will just tell them that we’re dating.”

“Do you think they will believe in you, especially the netizen, will they? No! When you told them that you’re dating him, the more people will judge you and Minhee. You’re dating and you probably bang her in bed, that’s what public think.”

“But that wasn’t me and Minhee in the photo! They made it up! I’m going to tell them. Set up a press conference for me!”

The boss stopped him, “Are you sure? DO you love her? DO you know what will happen if you do that? Public will hate you, they will hate Minhee even more. She will be the victim, her life won’t be normal anymore. If you love her, safe her, Jongin.”

“Why would they hate me? I’m #1 most wanted guy in Korea!”

“And that’s why they’re crazy about you! If you’re not #1 most wanted guy in Korea, they wouldn’t be mad. They wouldn’t wanted you so bad!”

**

“Can you pick Zelo from school? I have some appointments until the evening, sweety.” Her mom called. She didn’t know, yet, about the bad news because she was busy with the grandmother who was sick at that time.

“Hmm…”

She lazily picked her jacket and the car keys. Since Zelo injured his legs when he was skateboarding, and he couldn’t walk properly, the older people in the house could drop him to the school and pick him up after that.

After the incident last morning, she didn’t take her phone because she didn’t want to look at the internet, or the notifications to her social media. People would curse her anywhere, anytime. She didn’t know about her feeling, she wasn’t sure about that. She didn’t want to hurt Jongin.

“About the news…” Zelo started the conversation.

“Don’t talk about it,” she gripped tighter to the steering wheel, “I’m not in my mood.”

“How about some ice creams?”

They stopped in front of a minimarket and Minhee stepped in to buy two ice creams from them. But suddenly, in front of the door, someone threw an egg to Minhee. She didn’t believe that someone would do this to her. “What the hell?!” she blurted out.

“You stole my Oppa, !”

“I’m not , you !” she yelled even louder than the stranger girl.

People gathered around them and some of Jongin’s fans threw more eggs to Minhee. She wanted to run but there were so many people, she was dizzy.

Zelo, even with his injured legs, he tried to protect his older sister. He towered Minhee’s body with his tall body, and being thrown by eggs instead. “I will protect you, Noona!”

Minhee was tearing up, she cried for Zelo. She couldn’t believe that this brat would protect her and being thrown by eggs for her. He couldn’t stand any longer, and fell to the ground because of his injured legs. And the fan girls finally stopped throwing eggs to them.

“Zelo, are you okay?” she cried.

“I’m okay, Noona. Look! They stopped!”

“I’m telling you to stay away from our Oppa, ! Don’t sleep with him anymore. You even took a photo, huh? What do you want from him?!” One of the girl said.

“What? Photos?!”

“She acted stupid.”

“She really is.”

“You just dumped Himchan? Then sleeping with our Jongin? How are you? DO you want some fame from them?”

When the girls left them, she cried in Zelo’s arms. She couldn’t hold it anymore. “What do I do?”

Zelo wiped the eggs from her head and ignoring the eggs that sticking in his body. “Everything is gonna be okay, Noona.”

Minhee cried even harder, she didn’t think about the eggs or the smell, she just wanted everything to be okay like it used to be.

**

“I’m sorry.” That was the thousandth sorry from Jongin that day. “I’m so sorry.” He repeated.

“What are we going to do?”

“First, are we dating?”

Minhee paused for a while, thinking about the relationship. “I don’t know,” she shrugged. “But we had a last night.”

“If we tell them the truth…”

“Anything will be wrong for us. that’s the truth.”

“The kissing scandal is true. The scandal… we had a but we didn’t take any picture right? They just made it up. If we tell them that we’re not dating, we’re not lying, but they will judge us for kissing and having when we’re not even a lover. If we tell them that we’re dating…”

“We’re lying to them… but we really kissed, and we really had a . And your popularity will still drop, and they will still hate me anyway.” She cut his words. “And if we tell them that we’re dating… they will judge us even more. Because we’re a lover and we probably had a .”

“And school is starting in few days.”

“Yeah, I’m going to be that bullying target in the college for sure.”

“I’m sorry,” once again, Jongin apologized to her. “And your parents?”

“We can lie to them.”

“I’m so… sorry. Are you going to stay with me even though… with this hard times?”

She nodded. And Jongin leaned for a kiss. “I love you.”

Suddenly her dad opened the door, he was still with his police uniform, looking at Jongin and Minhee fiercely. “Jongin, Minhee, I really need to talk. Now!”

***

a/n; yes.... Minhee's dad is a head police of the town.....