1; It's You!

Sentience

It's You!

 

“Noona! I’m home!” he ran upstairs to his sister’s room and knocked the door rapidly, “Noona I’m –“

Then Minhee opened the door with her don’t-disturb-me face, “home.” Zelo continued slowly as he realized that his sister’s face wasn’t that nice.

“Can you not?” she scolded her little brother and the little one (even though he’s way taller than his sister) just grinned innocently.

“I’m going to skateboarding with Jongup Hyung and if Mom ask you where I am and if she tells you to drag me home, just pretend like you don’t hear her because I want to play with Jongup hyung today. Got it?”

Minhee scoffed, “Can I just pretend like I don’t hear you instead?”

“No.” he answered without emotion as he walked to his room in the next door.

“I’m not going to do what you asked me just now, Zelo!” she yelled in front of Zelo’s room and back to her room.

She landed herself in her bed and closed her eyes. Nobody would understand how boring she was right now because she didn’t know what to do while most of her friends were busy with their own activity. Because she just finished this semester’s final exam and she didn’t have any activity (yet) right now so, her bed would be her boyfriend for almost every day.

Her life was empty. She was boring. She was lonely.

At that time she almost fell asleep but then her phone ringed and buzzed and when she looked at the caller id…

“What, Jongin?” she answered with her eyes closed.

“No.”

“I said No, Jongin. I’m not your damn slave for God’s sake!”

“I’ve never missed you even once in my whole life. Don’t talk nonsense.”

“Can you stop talking about that?”

“Did you just threat me?”

“Can you not?”

“I didn’t ask your opinion.”

“Do I want to know?”

“Can you just shut the up and back to your work because I’m too tired to fight with you and I want to sleep right now.”

“No.”

“For the nth times I don’t want to buy you chicken and bring that to you because you have your manager and you can ask him.”

“Damn you! 30 minutes!”

After she ended the phone, she quickly getting ready and called the taxi to buy chicken for Jongin. They’ve been best friends since middle school and they’re still right now. They might fight in every second in their life but they didn’t know why they had to forgive each other again and again.

When she arrived, all eyes were looking at her because she’s a stranger here unlike the famous Jongin. She gave him the box of chicken when Jongin approached her, “If it’s not because your threat that you will tell my mother that I took her money, I will never buy you this chicken and bring it here.”

Jongin smirked and opened the box, “Thank you, honey.”

“Honey my .”

“I’m busy right now but I just have little more scenes so I can take you home. Just wait for a while.”

“Do I have to wait you until dawn like the last time?”

“You don’t,” he bit the chicken leg then munched it. “I just filmed the teaser so it didn’t take much time like filming the actual drama.”

But she didn’t listen to Jongin; her eyes were focused to someone who’s calmly reading his script. He suddenly looked at Minhee and closed the script book. When Minhee realized that the guy just looked at her, she looked down and pretending like she’s listening to Jongin.

“You didn’t hear me, you’re looking at Himchan. Are you a fan? Do you want me to introduce you to him?” the way she looked at Himchan made Jongin worried like he didn’t want her to look at another guy except him.

Himchan walked closer to them and stood right in front of Minhee. They just exchanged gaze and didn’t talk.

“Minhee, this is Himchan. Himchan, this is Minhee. Even though we both the lead role in this drama but I’m the first man and he’s the second man. I can’t tell you about the story because it’s a secret. But since you’re a fan of Himchan… oh it’s so obvious, I will introduce you –“ Jongin explained long story but sadly, nobody heard him.

“Do you still hate pickles?” Himchan suddenly broke the silent and smiled sweetly.

“Do you still hate cucumber?” Minhee asked and smiled back to Himchan. He’s like a dream. He’s the guy that she searched for. He’s the guy that showed up on TV every day and today she realized that the guy is him, Kim Himchan.

Jongin laughed bitterly, “So you both know about each other? So I don’t have to introduce you guys? Oh… okay. That’s nice.” He didn’t hurt because nobody listened to him, he’s hurt because there’s someone who knows about Minhee more than he knows her.

He’s jealous.

“Jongin! It’s your turn!” The director called him.

He didn’t want to leave Minhee with Himchan but he had to leave them. Even though his feelings were mixed but he had to be professional for his job. He wanted to believe himself that before he get Minhee’s heart, nobody would get her heart.

It’s always been Minhee for Jongin.

“Director! Can we film mine faster? Because I have to drag that girl home before she flirts with Himchan because I don’t want her to ruin our relationship.”

Minhee pinched his arms and slapped his arms too. “For God’s sake stop telling people that I’m your girlfriend!”

“So… you’re Jongin’s girlfriend.”

“No!”

“Yes!” he looked at Himchan then looked at Minhee, “I have to talk with you after I finished filming. Stay here don’t go anywhere!”

***

 

a/n; so finally here's the first chapter. what's your opinion about this? was it good enough? oh and I really wanted to say sorry because I didnt update this story and SINCERITY for a long time because... Oh My Good this month is a hectic month in university becuse of the tasks and the final exam next month. And I wrote this chapter in between my loads of tasks T-T I don't know if I could update SINCERITY tonight but if I couldnt..... I'm really sorry, I promised to update this week! (please understand me and my university lifeT_T) *if someone here can make a banner for this story for me to put in every chapter like my others story, pm me!*

so, I will wait your sibscribe, upvote and comment of course. see you♥!