╬ 00800 ╬

He's a jerk...My jerk (o・_・)ノ”(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)

not edited...



"Yoomi-shi, thank you for letting us stay here. We will get out as soon as we get an apartment." Ricky as he entered the guest room.

"No, it's okay. Make yourself comfortable." She said. "Um, I made food, so come out when you are ready."

"Eung, thank you." He cheered. She went out and Changjo walked in carrying his luggage.

"There's only one bed...I'll sleep on t floor." Ricky said.

"Hm? Why? We can sleep together." Changjo said sitting on the bed.

"Really?" "Yeah, come on. We're guys."

"Okay...Yoomi-shi made us lunch. Come out when you're done." Ricky didn't like it when Changjo treated him as a friend. It hurt him that he had to hide his feelings for Changjo.

"Wait." Changjo stood up and pulled him into his chest. "We'll find your parents. Don't worry." He whispered. Ricky blushed as his heart raced. He hated it when he did this as well.

"Eung...."

 

L.Joe s his hands on Yoomis waist and put his chin on her shoulder. "Arent you tired?" He ask. She was still making food. Since her and his parents had gone, she was head in the house. She had to keep people alive.

"Do you want to do it then?" She asks shaking him off.

"Do you need help?" He ask sitting on the counter.

"Nah, I'm done soon anyway." She said.

"Yah. Since them two came, how about a welcome party?" He smiled as he thought of it. She stopped what she was doing.

"Are you crazy?"

"Wae? Let's invite our friends. "

"Just cuz our parents are gone, Lee Byunghun." She rolled her eyes and continued.

"Yoon Yoomi, let's do it~" He used bit of his aegyo.

"Do that again and I'll stab you." She threatened casually. He did t again. "Lee Byunghun.". He did it again. "Yah." He did it even cuter this time but it wasn't cute to Yoomi.

"I'll keep doing it. Let's have a party. I want to introduce my friends to each other."

"Urgh, fine. If parents find out, you take the blame." She gave up because this was going to end in a fight.

"Okay. Okay." He ruffled her hair before going away.

Changjo and Ricky walked out of the room to the dining table. They sat down side by side. "Wah, looks daebak." Changjo said looking at the table which was filled with delicious foods.

"Who knows what the taste will be like?" L.Joe sat opposite them. "It's her first making this dish. So be careful."

"Here is the main." Yoomi placed the main dish on the middle where everyone could reach. "It might not be good...." She said sitting down next to L.Joe.

"Aniyo, it looks good." Ricky cheered.

"Looks." L.Joe nudged Yoomi, who sent him a glare.

"Lets eat." Yoomi said.

"Thank you for the food." All of them said. L.Joe took a bite of the main dish, he coughed.

"Yah, *cough* what *cough* is this *cough*" He drank his water.

"Wae? It's delicious." Changjo said eating it.

"Eung. Daebak." Ricky added.

"Is it that bad?" Yoomi ask patting his back. "Or did you choke yourself?"

"He's choking. Leave him and eat up, Yoomi-shii." Changjo said.

"Yah, how can you say that to your friend?" L.Joe ask struggling to talk.

"Dude, stop acting like you dislike her cooking. I know you like it." Changjo said. Yoomi respectfully held up her hand for a high five. Changjo smiled and high fives her.

"Yah, be more like him, Lee Byunghun." Yoomi said.

"Nah, I'll pass. He is a player." He whispered in her ears.

"Yah." Changjo sent a deadly glare.

"Eat. Eat. It's getting cold." L.Joe changed the subject. "Ah, you two." He looked at the younger guys. "We have school tomorrow. What are you going to do?"

"Gwerae?" Ricky said and looked at Changjo.

"Stay here or go town. I'll give you my keys." Yoomi said.

"Oh, really? Thank you." Ricky bleamed.

"Thank you, Yoomi-ah." Changjo smiled.

"Yah, what do you mean by 'Yoomi-ah'? She's older than you." L.Joe said.

"Ani, it's okay." Yoomi said and drank her water.

"Then I'll call you Yoomi then. Let's get closer." He smiled. "You're cooking is Jiang." He thumbs up.

 

[Next Day]

Yoomi placed the plate on the table which had food she just made. She only knew basic breakfast. She made bacon, beans, egg and toast. The only dish she could make it with no mistakes. She rushed up stairs to her room and lightly kicked L.Joe. "Wake up."

"Hm?" He groaned. He let out a big yawn as he stretched. He scratched his head then his abs.

"We have to go school. Get up." Yoomi threw him his uniform.

"This early?"

"It's 6:40 right now. We are leaving in 20 minutes."

He groaned as he lazily stood up and walked to bathroom half asleep.

 

Ricky was woken up when the sun shone on his eye. He rubbed his eyes and let out a yawn. He felt an arm around his neck, he turned to the side. He smiled at Changjo’s sleeping face.

"Boo!" Changjo shot his eyes open and beamed making Ricky flinch. "Good morning~" Changjo cooed as he pulled Ricky into a cuddle. Ricky blushed like mad. "Come on. Let's get up." Changjo threw the duvet that the side before sitting up. "I'll go wash up."

"Mm." Ricky nod and watched him go out. When the door shut, he let out a big sigh. "Calm down, Yoo Changhyun." He thought for a moment, "That was just a friendly hug right...?"

 

"Um, here is the house key." Yoomi placed the key on the table. "We will or home by 4."

"Neh, thank you." Ricky said. She smiled then went to the living room.

"Yah, Lee Byunghun. Are coming or not?" She shout sliding her bag into her arms.

"Coming." He sang and he ran downstairs. "Leggo!"

"Stop." She put her hand in front of his face. "Those sneakers are not allowed."

"Ah, Yoomi-ya." He whined.

"I am like the class president now, so listen." She said then smirked.

"Aish..." He cursed then went back upstairs. He came down with ordinary trainers. "What is this?" He pouts.

"Our school is not like those American schools you've been to. Let's go. We're gonna be late. Changjo, Ricky. We'll be going." She said then went out pulling L.Joe.

"They'll make a cute couple." Ricky smiled.

 

Sohee ran to Yoomi and slide her arms around Yoomis. "Yah, look what Jonggie got me." She showed her hand.

"Oh! He finally got you a ring?! Is he wearing it too?" Yoomi said kinda excitedly.

"Eung." She smiled.

"Ahh, you're lucky. You're happy while I am stuck with that jerk. I envy you..."

"Come on. It can't be that bad. He's fun." She nudged him. Yoomi looked at L.Joe who was far away with INFINITE.

"Another two guys are also living at mine..." She said. Sohee pulled away.

"What?! Wow! Three guys and one girl?! In the same house? Eyy, you caught a big one, Yoon Yoomi." Sohee teased.

"One of them is attractive but, what to do? He's gay... Both are..."

"Ahh..." Sohee sighed. "Damn it. Most attractive guys are always gay... How old are they?"

"I think 1-2 years younger?"

Sohee was about to say something when Sungjong pulled her.

"I'm gonna nick her for a moment, Yoomi." He said and dragged her.

"Arrasso!" Yoomi smiled at her two friends. But her smile went away when those 4MINUTE girls stood in front of her. "Yes?"

"I saw you walking with L.Joe oppa. I thought I told you to stay away from him!" Sohyun shrieked.

"Why don't you stay away from him?" She fired back.

"Mwo?!"

"Mwo? What? Wae?" Yoomi mimicked her voice.

"Yah, stop joking around. Don't think you will - oppa~" Her voice turned annoying, making Yoomi cringe. Yoomi turned to see L. "Oppa, annyeong!" The girls said waving 'cutely'.

L cringed inside. "Yoomi, come. Byung is calling for you." He said pulling her by her wrist.

"Oppa, I'll come too." Sohyun said clinging onto his arms.

"Ah, sorry. Friends only." He said throwing a toxic bomb on her face. He then walked away. He let go of her wrist and walked beside each other.

"It's better if you stay close to us. You don’t know what they will do." He said.

"Hm?" "Them girls, you may only have met them. They are like danger. I know they are doing this because of me and Byung. Just be with us, and you'll be safe." He smiled.

'Dear Lord, are you actually trying to kill me? Is he protecting me? He's caring for me right now, right? Oh mai gawd.' She stared him blank but only to be forced into reality by L.Joe.

"What you two taking about?" He ask.

"Nothing much. We'll be late for class. Let's go." Yoomi said.

"I want to stay out for a while." L.Joe said.

"Alright. Don't be late. I'm going." She patted his shoulder before going.

"Ah! Two of my friends came from US. So we gonna have a welcoming party. Come okay?" L.Joe said swing his arms around Ls and walked to INFINITE.

"Eung. Sure."

"INFINITE as well."

"INFINITE what?" Sunggyu ask.

"We're having a party at my, I mean Yoomis house."

"Oh cool!" Hoya and Dongwoo exclaimed.

"Girls.....?" Woohyun gave the L.Joe and L a look.

"Only Sohee and Yoomi."

"Aish...both taken...." He groaned.

"Don't come then" Sunggyu slapped his head.

"What did I say?! Aish....dont slap me, you....squinter!" He laughed as Sunggyu sent him a very deadly glare even though you could only see 1/5 of his eyes. [*kneels* I, KeKeChu, apologize for writing this, Sunggyu-ya..]

"Miahn!!" He shout.

"I'll let you off this once, Nam Woohyun."

 

Yoomi was at her lockers, when Kemy and Suzy, the class troublemaker, approached her. "Yah, Yoon Yoomi." Suzy said.

"Hm? Oh, hey." Yoomi smiled and continued.

"I have endured it for a very long time. I'll just say his once, get away from L.Joe, L and INFINITE." Kemy said in her low voice.

Yoomi stared at them then let out a sigh, "Not you too..."

"Mwo?!"

"Sir is coming. Go sit down." Yoomi said and closed her locker.

"Yah, dont-" "Sit down, citizens!" Sir Andy shouts gently. Kemy gave Yoomi a look before turning away, her side chick also followed her.



wow,,,,,that was more than one month....sorry fr keeping you wait, my flying unicorns ~~~

*damn...that ricky-changjo bromance....it was so cringy... my hands, feets curled..


okai..i need to go now...

two exams coming upppp~~~~~


A/N: I am NOT anti-Suzy, Kemy or 4MINUTE.