╬21╬

He's a jerk...My jerk (o・_・)ノ”(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)

Everyone in the house had woken up and was in the kitchen and living room, with their food.

Yoomi looked at L.Joe, she was wondering who took her to the bed. Then she looked at L and Sungyeol.

"Whats wrong?" L.Joe asked, eating his carrot cake.

"Huh?"

"You've been staring at the two for a while."

"Oh, I was wondering. Who took me upstairs?" She ask.

"I did. You fell on my lap, so I carried you upstairs." He replied as he placed a biscuit on her plate.

"Oh, okay." She gave him a thumbs up. She was kinda surprised. If she did fall asleep, she would have expected him to wake up and tell her to go. But he carried her. She liked it, somehow. She saw a different side of him.

"Did you know that you drool on your sleep? I hope the pillows are okay." L.Joe said making her roll her eyes for ruining the moment of her seeing different side of him.

"She drooled?" Sunggyu exclaimed. "Bish, you better clean that pillow."

"I don't drool. Don't make stuff up." Yoomi nudged him.

"Haha. I did." L.Joe smiled with his eyebrows raised.

 

Dongwoo noticed Woohyun was looking kinda down. He nudged his boyfriend. "What's wrong with Woohyun?"

Hoya looked at Woohyun and shrugged. "Maybe something happened earlier."

"He was alone though."

Hoya shrugged.

 

Woohyun stood up throwing his spoons and left the table. The rest flinched and watched him go. They were confused by his sudden action. He went back to the room and locked it. He switched on his phone and looked at the message he received earlier.

It read, 'I'm sorry.' From Bomi.

He scoffed. "I'm sorry?" He called the number. He expected it to be on voicemail but she picked up.

'Woohyun-ah...' Thin soft voice spoke.

"I'm sorry? Is this a break up now? Finall, after so many months. You want to break up now?" He blurted. 

There was a silent for a while, so he was about to hang up when she said,

'I never said lets break up. I'm sorry for not being honest.' With that, she hung up.

"What...?" He called again, she didn't pick up. "Aish!" He threw his phone across, breaking a small flower vase beside the bed.

 

"Holy." Sungjong flinched when he heard a loud smashing sound.

"He is not alright." Hoya said.

"Okay, I hope that wasn't my favourite vase" Sunggyu slammed his fork and knike and rushed upstairs. "He better have some good explanation."

Rest kept sitting down since, whenever these situtation happen, Sunggyu is the only one who can calm him down.

"You think it's the same reason?" Sohee said.

"It totally is." L nodded.

 

Sunggyu banged on the door. "Yah, open the door."

"Who is there?" Woohyun ask.

"Who do you think? Only me."

The door opened. Woohyun had swollen eyes, which clearly showed he was crying. Sunggyu closed the door behind. He sat down on the bed with Woohyun.

"Explain." Sunggyu said.

Woohyun stood up and grabbed his phone. He handed it to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu read the screen. "Thats all?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I called her." He said. "She picked up."

"Finally."

"She said, I'm sorry for not being honest. And hung up. She is scared to tell me she found some one." Woohyun started tearing up. "She found some one else."

"Yah. Do you think she will do that?" Sunggyu slapped his head lightly. "Look, I introduced you to her didn't I? Why? Because I trust her. She will never leave you like that. She won't disappear without a reason. Woohyun, think about it."

"But-" "Think why she said sorry for not being honest."

Woohyun thought for a while. "She is...hiding something."

"And she is afraid of telling you that something."

"So she doesn't want to break up..."

"No. Just give her time."

"I have her months."

"Maybe its hard for as well."

"Okay.."

Sunggyu then remembered. The vase. He looked around then rushed to the broken vase. "You idiot. What did my vase do to you?" He picked up the broken pieces and attempted to put it together.

"Sorry."

"Urgh. I'll let you off. Now will you wipe that tears, and place a smile like you used to do that creepy smile to Bomi, and come downstairs to eat.

"Yah, she liked that smile."

"Yep she did. That's why she says its creepy and cute but more at the creepy side."

 

Yoomi nudged L.Joe, "I was thinking of visiting Rickys grandmother tomorrow." She whispered.

"Okay. Lets go then." He agreed immediately.

"Cool." She gave him a thumbs up. "Oh, here he comes." She said watching Woohyun join the table, as if nothing was wrong. "He was crying...?" She gasped under her breath. But Sunggyu who sat beside her flicked her head.

"Mind your own business, old lady." He said. "Anyway, humans." He raised his voice.

"Urg, not one of his speeches again." Sungjong groaned.

"Whether you like it or not, you WILL listen to my beautiful speeches." Sunggyu let out a evil chuckle. "Well, I know you dont like my speeches, I also don't like you and existence.," He joked.

"Just finish your speech." Hoya rolled his eyes.

"Throughout the-"

"-se years, as one, we have stuck together. We have been through the ups and downs and endured them all. Lets be happy now and forever, INFINITE." INFINITE members, Sohee and Yoomi finished off the sentence since he did that for like 3-4 years. Giving same speeches.

"So you know, that's all for now. Have fun I my house. Break a thing, consider yourself dead."

"But didn't Woohyun break something earlier...?" Hoya ask, with a smirk.

"...yes, he did. But I have let him go because of the reason you already know. That doesn't mean you can go breaking stuff!"

"Calm." Hoya rolled his eyes.

"Young man, do not roll your eyes to me." Sunggyu threw a piece of bread at him.

Hoya leaned closer to Sunggyu and rolled his eyes couple of times.

"." Sunggyu mumbled under his breath.

 

"Rock, paper, SCISSOR!!" The groups shout, throwing their hands in the middle. Since ahjumma was gone, it was their responsibility to clean up.

"Assa!!" Sohee, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Woohyun and L.Joe shout. They threw rocks while other threw scissors.

The five remaining people circled around. "Ready." Hoya said.

"Rock, paper, scissor!"

Scissors thrown by Sunggyu, killed the papers, so he was safe.

"Wait, since one person can do all the stuff on their own. The last two remaining people does the cleaning up." Sungyeol said, other agreed on it.

"Rock, paper, scissor!"

L alone was defeated by the rocks, making him the first person to clean up.

"Aish!" L groaned.

"Rock, paper-" "Person who wins joins L!" Hoya quickly shout.

"-what?" Yoomi won with rock, making her join L. "Yah, how is that's possible!??"

"L and Yoomi, cleaning then!" Sohee shout with happiness. Happiness for L and Yoomi being together.

"Hoya, I love you." Sungjong jumped on Hoya.

"Ahem." Dongwoo split them. "Can you not?"

"Oh, sorry." Sungjong smiled.

"Have fun, Yoomi." L.Joe ruffled her hair. Although he was excited for her, he envied L, he wasn't sure why, though.

"Looks like we're together." L said patting her shoulder.

"I'll do the kitchen, you do the table." She said and went thinking she would blush and turn red. She went in the kitchen. She realized her heart wasn't racing like it would usually when being with L. It was normal. Not racing. She saw her reflection in the fridge door, she wasn't red, at all.

"This is strange. It's like... no. I still like him." She said.