╬15╬

He's a jerk...My jerk (o・_・)ノ”(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)

"Jung Daehyun." She whispered as she grabbed L.Joe's arm.

"Huh? Where?" He asked as he looked around.

Daehyun saw Yoomi, he was surprised but he smiled then waved. He walked towards them. "Long time no see, friend." He rubbed Yoomis arm.

"Y-Yea..." She replied. L.Joe reached out his hand and grabbed Daehyuns wrist pulling it away from Yoomi.

"Byunghun, right?" Daehyun ask. "Still the same. Protecting her. Though you know I will not hurt her."

"You never know." L.Joe replied.

"I didn't expect to meet you guys here."

"Yea..." Yoomi replied. She was still amazed. He had turned into a completely different person. It was as if God recreated Jung Daehyun like he did to L.Joe, but to Yoomi, L.Joe was not even a tiny close to being good looking because of his personality, which she thought it was annoying. Daehyun was good looking in the past, but he's sparkling right now. Even more good looking.

"You moved back to Busan?" She ask.

"Yea. Since my mother is the vice president...." He nod. "When did you come back?" He asked L.Joe.

"Few months ago." L.Joe replied.

"Hmm...nice..." Daehyun nod. "Do you still dislike me?"

"Saying no would be a lie."

"I still don't understand why you dislike me so much. We barely spoke. Wait, we didn't even spoke to each other."

"Since its in the past, I'll say this. Yoomi liked you." L.Joe said. Yoomi nudged his chest and shook her head to Daehyun. "As her lifetime friend, I didn't trust you. I didn't like you."

"You like me?" Daehyun asked Yoomi, little surprised.

"Liked." L.Joe corrected.

"8 years ago..." She whispered.

"This...is surprising...." Daehyun smiled. "But you treated me like a friend though."

"Oh..." Yoomi realized he was right. She did treat him like a friend. Just friend.

"Do you like her now?" L.Joe asked.

Daehyun looked at Yoomi, then smiled. "I'll be going, bye." He then left.

"He doesn't..." Yoomi was slightly disappointed. But l.Joe was glad. He swung his arms around her shoulder.

"So? You like Myungsoo, don't you? You've moved on, haven't you?" He said.

"I guess..."

"Come on, we came her to enjoy. Let's go, bungee jump."

"What? No!" She tried to get away but L.Joe grabbed on to her and dragged her to the activity area.

 

Daehyun walked to his friend who was leaning against the tree, waiting for him. His friend saw him.

"Ya, where did you disappear to?" His friend raised his fist.

"I met someone." Daehyun replied.

"Who?"

"Nothing you need to know, Yoo Youngjae." Daehyun ruffled Youngjaes hair.

"Best friends, huh? Tsk." Youngjae folded his arms and walked off. Daehyun chuckled.

"Don't get sulky, Yoo Youngjae."

"Then tell me who you met." Youngjae stopped his walk and faces Daehyun.

"My first crush."

"Oh...boy?" "Ani, girl." "Oh. Nice." Youngjae then again walked off. He was kinda jealous since he had a secret crush for his best friend.

"Ah, Youngjae. I'm going to use you for a while okay?"

 

"Jonggie-ya." Sobee called. After Sir Andy told the class to dismiss, Sungjong ran off to somewhere.

She spotted L with Sungyeol sitting at a bench.

"Yah, have you seen Jonggie?" She ask.

"No." They replied.

"Aish... Where did he go?" She folded her arms as she walked off.

After a while of walking and looking, she spotted him sitting on a bench. She smiled and ran. "Jonggie-ah!"

"Sohee-ah..." He stood up, surprised.

"Where did you go? I was looking for you." She said.

"I was in the bathroom." He replied, but Sohee knew he was lying.

"Don't lie."

"I'm not." "I know when you lie, Sungjong. Now, tell me."

"I did go bathroom but on the water. I just met... I just met my ex..."

'Jonggie jonggie." A female hand covered Sungjongs eyes. 'Guess who?'

Sungjong frowned under the hand. The voice was familiar to him. Then it clicked. The voice belonged to his ex he broke up with 5 years ago.

"Lee Jaein..." He took her hands off him and turned around.

"Oppa-yah, how were you?" She cooed in her Busan accent, which was fake.

"Since when were you from Busan?" He mumbled. Lee Jaein was from Seoul. She moved to Busan for her father's business. "What do you want?"

"I missed you." She tried to hug him but he backed away.

"Excuse me....you said we were strangers on the day we broke up. What's with this all of a sudden?"

"I didn't expect you to come here."

"I'm going. Let's not meet ever again." He walked away but she hugged him from behind.

"Andwe... Don't leave me." She cried. Sungjong freed him self and turned to her.

"I've met a girl I am going to marry."

"What does she want?" She folded her arms and Raised her eyebrows.

"She wanted me back."

"And what did you say?" Sohee was staring at him as if her eyes was targeting him with a laser gun.

"I said..." Sungjong stood near her making her look up. He gently held her cheeks and leaned in placing a soft kiss on her pink lips. "I said I have met a girl I wanted to marry." He whispered. Sohee's pale face turned pink

"Arraso, pabo-yah..." She replied, still looking away.

"Aigoo." They flinched at the voice. Sunggyu was standing there with his arms folded. "Come on. No PDA here. People are watching."

 

"Yah, Yeol-ah. You ready?" L said as he tightened Sungyeols safely belt.

"No. Lets just go." He tried to walk away but L pulled him back.

"Come on. We'll go after you jump. It's not that high."

"What do you mean 'not that high'? It's like 50 meters high. My heart will stop the moment I look down from here.""Stop being so over dramatic."

"I hate heights!! that I'm the tall one. I can't even hide my face." Sungyeol was near tears.

"Are you ready?" The worker said.

"....nneeehhhh...." They both paused first then replied.

"We can do this." L said.

"Damn you."

"Jump!!' the worker shout.

"I'm jumping." L smiled.

"Huh? What? That was so uunnmmeeecxxppppeeecccttteeddddd!!!!"

They jumped. They flew. They bounced. They nearly died.

,

"It wasn't that bad." L said as he helped him out of the boat which took them back to the walking area. When they got to the area, Sungyeol lost his balance as his legs were all wobbly. L laughed as he supported him by holding his waist, which tingled Sungyeol. But he shook it off think it was th reflex action.

"Oh, wow. Look at the line." L said. There was a lot of people lining up to do bungee jump.

"Huh?" Sungyeol saw the line. "You guys are going to diee!! Don't go to that!!" He yelled surprising people.

"No, it fun. Have fun." L said dragging him.

"Those humans need to be warned." Sungyeol was bit over dramatic. He was acting as if world was coming to the end. L got him to where Sunggyu was sitting enjoying the view of tent area.

"What's wrong with him?" Sunggyu squinted. He looked like he was sleeping while sitting up.

"Think some mental soul went into him when we jumped during bungee." L shrugged.

"But. But, I over came my fears right?" Sungyeol said just realizing.

"Yes, you did, you animal. " L ruffled Sungyeols hair as Sungyeol was still out of the world.

 

holiday is near....very near...