╬16╬

He's a jerk...My jerk (o・_・)ノ”(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)

The activities time were done. Students were getting ready to sleep. But most were still busy having fun them self.

Yoomi was on her way to her tent after washing up.

"Yoomi-yah." Sir Andy called.

"Neh, uncle?" She replied as she walked towards him.

"Hows the wrist?"

"It's okay. It's not painful as it was before." She smiled.

"Who pushed you?" He asked. Yoomi flinched.

"N-Neh? Aniyo, uncle. I slipped and fell." She lied.

"Yoon Yoomi, I know you very well."

"Uncle, no. You got it wrong."

"Go, get Byunghun"

"Uncle-" "Go. You are being bullied. You are my niece's friend. I can't let this happen. Go get him."

"Neh.."

 

"Uncle?" Suzy said her lollipop. "Ssaem is her uncle?"

She went in the tent where Kemy was. "What you doing?" Suzy ask as she sat opposite to her.

"When do we go home?" Kenya groaned. "This is no fun."

"It would be fun if you start to activities..." Suzy mumbled.

"Mwo?"

"Nothing. Ssaem is Yoomis uncle. I heard her calling ssaem uncle just now."

"I don't care. I dislike them both." Kent shrugged.

"Yah, let's go do activities."

"Nah." "There's a shooting activities."

"Let's go tomorrow." Kent said throwing her phone at the side. "Let's sleep."

 

"Byung-ah~" Yoomi called as she went around the boys tent. "Where is he?" She mumbled.

"Aish. I hope he doesn't know.... No. I hope he doesn't get suspicious..."

She spotted two guys sitting side by side together, sharing earphones. Thinking it was Dongwoo and Hoya since they were wearing hoodies, she went up to them and lightly slapped their head. "No PD- oh, sorry. I got the wrong person." Yoomi stepped back after seeing they were not the guys she thought it was. It was Daehyun and Youngjae. She walked away in embarrassment.

"Wait, I'll be back." Daehyun said and followed Yoomi.

"Hey...why did you not tell me?" He ask when he reached her.

"OH! You scared me..." Yoomi placed her hand on her chest. "Tell you what?"

"That you liked me..."

"How could I? Every girls liked you." She replied but embarrassed.

"Do you like me now?"

"Nope." She said straightly.

"Then let's stay friends." He reached out his hand.

"Alright, if you want to." She returned the shake. "Do YOU like someone?"

"I'm in a relationship." "Oh, really? She must be lucky."

"He." He corrected her then flashed a smile.

"You're gay?"

"It turned out like that. But I'm happy." He smiled again.

"I...never expected this. So is the guys from earlier...",

"Dont you remember Yoo Youngjae. He was my friend since childhood."

"Oh, him. Wow. You guys were very close. Well, congrats then." She smiled.

"Have you got someone?" He ask.

"Yah, Yoomi. Why- Oh." L.Joe appeared behind Daehyun. He walked to Yoomi and looked from her head to toe. "What...are you wearing?" He asked. She was wearing thin vest with thin oversized cardigan and shorts.

"These are my nighties..." She replied.

"Lets go." L.Joe held her by her shoulder and led her leaving Daehyun behind.

"Tsk. He totally likes her. Doesn't even know his own feelings." Daehyun chuckled.

 

"Hows your wrist?" L.Joe asked.

"Fine. It doesn't hurt as much." She replied. " Lets sit here." She crossed her leg and sat, waiting for L.Joe to sit.

"Aigoo." He pulled her leg straight and pushed her back, lying her on the grass. He also laid beside her. "This way, the sky looks pretty."

"Mm. Oh, Daehyuns gay." She said.

"Huh? Really?" He was surprised. He then chuckled.

"With Too Youngjae."

"Wait. Weren't they close friends in kindergarten?"

She nod

"Yah, Daehyun turned gay, with his best friend. What if...." He grinned at Yoomi.

"What if what....?" She frowned.

"What if Myungsoo was gay as well, with Sungyeol?"

"Dont say that." She glared at him. "He finds Sungyeol annoying."

"He could be pretending."

"Dude shut up."

"Arraso, arraso. Why did you call me earlier? I was in he bathroom."

"Uncle was calling you...." She pointed at Sir Andy's tent.

"Oh, okay. Go back to your tent. And dont walk around alone during night time."

"Whatever. I'm going bathroom."

 

"Uncle." L.Joe said before opening he tent. "You were calling me?"

"Sit down. I need to ask some questions." Sir Andy out his phone down then pushed the duvet at the side making a space for LmJoe to sit.

"Yeah?" He said as he sat.

"Its about Yoomi."

"Yeah?" "I am asking as your and her homeroom teacher."

"Uncle, get to the point."

"Is Yoomi okay? I mean, she's grown up now. She wouldn't just slip. It wasn't raining as well. Do you know anything?"

L.Joe was confused. "No... But if someone was bothering her, she would stand up to them. Or even finish them. But....she hides her feelings really well..."

"Whatever is happening to her, look after her okay? Don't let her get hurt. And if someone makes her cry-" Sir Andy held up his fist in front of L.Joe's face.

L.Joe smiled. It was the movement her and his uncle made when they were young. It was for Yoomi. L.Joe also held up his fist near his uncle's face. "We make them cry."

"Whether it's girl or guy." His uncle added.

"We finish them." L.Joe finished the sentence. "Because Yoomi is my enternal friend."

"Don't let anything get in her way."