╬19╬

He's a jerk...My jerk (o・_・)ノ”(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)

"Yah!" Suzy nudged her friend. "Why did you do that? Aish. So embarrassing."

"Shut up. You would have done it as well." Kemy replied sharply.

"Not like that though. In front of these people? Tsk. You just embarrassed yourself."

 

"Yah, Sir...is your uncle?" Woohyun ask.

"Huh?" L.Joe mumbled as his lips were swollen. "Oh, yea. He is. I thought you knew. Myungsoo didn't tell you?"

"Oh, didn't think they had to know it...." L replied.

"Ah, right. He was L.Joes friend during childhood as well." Sungjong said.

"Yep. Went around his uncle's house a lot to play." L smiled.

"Daebak." Yoomi gasped. "Did he let you play with the transformers figures?"

"Yep." L smiled remembering the fun he had with those transformers.

"Daebak. I can't believe it. I'll have a good talk with him later." Yoomi pout.

L.Joe then chuckled. "Uncle didn't let her play with the figures. Since she was very violent." L.Joe said.

Of course, he got punched by his best friend.

"Aish, ow. See?" L.Joe groaned. "Aish, women. Control yourself."

"Tsk, tsk. I'll tell guys this now. In a year or two, they'll end up together. And few months later, they'll get married." Woohyun said.

 

12pm was coming near and the students hated it. Most didn't want to go. And some were just waiting to go home so badly.

Yoomi and Sohee had finished packing and were on the way to the coach to put their luggages.

"Aish. School is in two days." Yoomi complained as she dragged her suit case.

"I know. But it is our last term. So let’s make some memories." Sohee replied.

"3 months then uni." She sighed.

"Decided what uni to go?"

"Mom and dad said they are gonna decide on it. Plus we have to take over our parents business. So might as well not go. Parents will teach us."

"True. But I don't want to miss out the school days."

"There’s a little chance people like us are going uni though."

" being chaebol...." Sohee was like Yoomi. Her parents owned a big business overseas which she had to take over. She didn't like it. She wanted to work and learn and to do her dream job, which was to become a pastry maker. This had been kept secret from her parents because Sohee was not allowed to enter the kitchen. They would always hire new chef every week for her. Sohee felt she was being treated too royal. She didn't like it.

"We can't do what we want. But oh well, we are chaebol. And we can't change that."

"And there's people wishing they were one." Sohee added with a scoff.

"Basically, all the students in our school are unlucky to be a chaebol. They must have other things to do rather than just take over their parents work." Yoomi said.

They reached the parking spot where people were putting their suitcase in the coach. After putting it in, they were heading back to the campsite.

"Sohee-ah." Sungjong called. He was resting on a tree.

"I'm going." Sohee said and went to her boyfriend, waving at Yoomi.

"Too lovey-dovey." Yoomi smiled. But inside she was kinda jealous. She wanted to feel love as well. She had never, even one, had boyfriend before and she was already 18. She felt lonely some times.

She was heading back when she got pulled behind the bushes.

 

"Yah, Myungsoo! I'm going. I'll be back." L.Joe shout as his friend was in the tent. He was walking his luggage mumbling how he didn't want to go home.

His phone then rang. He pick it up with a smile after reading the name.

"Chanhee!!" He smiled.

'What's wrong with you?' His friend replied. 'How’s Chanhyung and Jonghyun?'

"They're doing good.

‘Hey, good news!’

"Tell me."

‘Me, Minsoo, Niel coming to Korea. Thanks to Minsoo.’

"Ohwahh!! That's good then!!"

‘Yes, I know. We'll head off this week.’

"Do you have a place to stay?" L.Joe asks, hoping it would be a no.

‘Minsoo’s house.’

"Oh." He was disappointed. He wanted them to stay at his, more like Yoomi’s. But at least they will be in the same country, it was fine.

‘I'll call you later.’ Chunji said and hung up.

"Assa!" He cheered as he slipped his phone in his pocket.

His phone rang again. He took it back it out and answered.

‘Don’t tell Chanhyun and Jonghyun!’ Chunji said and hung up.

L.Joe smiled and sighed with happiness.

 

"Yoomi." Daehyun pulled her behind the bushes and pushed her back on the tree.

"D-Daehyun...?" She was surprised. “Wh-What are you doing?”

"I like you. I still do." He said.

She just stared at him then understood. "W-What did you say?"

"I still like you." He repeated.

"Waiittt." She pushed him back since he was bit too close. "You have a boyfriend."

"I lied."

"What?" "I wanted to see your reaction... Whether you would be affected or not..."

"Oh..."

 "When I left, I had a huge regret left in my heart. I promised myself that I would not date until I have confessed my feelings to her. So I am saying this now. I like you, Yoon Yoomi." He confessed. He stepped closer to her. But she stepped back.

"No... I liked you when I was in middle school. It was just a child crush, now... I'm sorry." She replied with abit regret.

"If you had told me... We would have been together..."

"I'm sorry. I like someone else now...for a very long time." Yoomi sent him an apologetic look.

"No its fine." Daehyun smiled.

"Lets be friends." Yoomi said.

"Mm." He nod, with a slight smile. He had regrets. If he had told her earlier, they would be together.

She lightly hugged him, he responded.

 

Students were in the coach, going back home. Throughout the journey, Changjo and Ricky were not talking but just smiling. Yoomi, who was behind them, got suspicious. She knew something happened during the MT. She nudged L.Joe beside her.

"Yah, somethings up between them." She whispered.

"Them two?" L.Joe also whispered.

"Yea."

"Oh, think they confessed to each other." He grinned.

"What do you mean? Wait, ahhhh." Yoomi grinned back.

L.Joe jumped off his seat and ruffled their hair.

"Aish." Changjo turned to him.

"Hyung!" Ricky fixed his hair.

"Don’t pretend to be mad cuz I know." He teased.

"Know what?" Changjo ask. Ricky looked at Changjo then smiled.

The two young male were lying on their sleeping mat in their tent. Well, their head was out the tent and their body was in the tent. They were looking at the stars.

"Ricky-ya..." Changjo started.

"Ya? I'm older than you." Ricky joked.

"I have something to tell you." He took a long breath.

"Yea?" The way Ricky saw his actions were making him nervous.

"Dont freak out. But if you don't accept, I hope we still stay friends..."

"Get to the point. You're making me nervous."

"I...I...I li..like....I like you!" Changjo finally said and looked at him searching his eyes for a response. Since there was none, Ricky was shocked, Changjo turned away.

"Jonghyun..." Ricky called.

"Forget what I said." Changjo said quietly.

"No. I also-" "Lets go to sleep."

"Yah! Let me speak!" Ricky shouts catching Changjo off guard. "I like you too. Since long time ago. I was just so shocked that you were into guys..."

"Huh?" Changjo was still confused, whether this was dream or a reality.

"When you brought those girls over out place, I thought you were straight. I never thought you would be..." He stopped when Changjo lay on top of him.

"To see your reaction. If you had liked me, you would have done something. But you didn't. I didn't know if you were straight or gay...." He explained.

"Its been a long time since I like you...." Ricky confessed, bit afraid since Changjo was too close.

Changjo placed his lips on Ricky’s.

Ricky responded.