╬ 00100 ╬

He's a jerk...My jerk (o・_・)ノ”(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)

“You jerk!” I said once again as I fixed my hair. L.joe jumped back on the bed and pinched my cheeks. “Yoomi, you didn’t miss your bestfriend?” He asks. I pushed him back. “Heol, you didn’t? I even lost contact with you. You weren’t worried?” He widened his eyes with a ‘O’ shaped lips. I missed you and was worried, okay? But why you still a jerk?!

“I’m ordering pizza for dinner. You still like pizza with bacon topping?” I asked. He had always loved bacon pizza in the past. I remember every little thing he likes, hates and other stuff. I bet he forget mine. He nodded, “Yah, you still remember? You like mushroom toppings, right..?” I gasped. He forgot. I slapped his head on the back.

“Yah!! You forgot?!! Mushrooms are the food I hate the most!!” I yelled. This douchebag…he didn’t remember his own best friends likings?

“Miahn!!” L.Joe clasped his hands and guessed again. ‘GUESSED’ -___-+ “Its pepperoni!! Haha, im like soo righ-” I slapped the back of his head.

“I like plain cheese only!!” Yoomi pushed him off the bed before going to the kitchen. I grabbed the pizza leaflet and ordered box of bacon topping and plain cheese.

“Why can’t you just cook?” L.joe asked.

“I cant be bothered.” I lied. I still can’t cook… Mum cooks the dinner usually.

“You can just be honest and say you can’t cook, Mi-ah.” He said.

“Shut up, like you can cook…” I mumbled and went to the living room jumping on the sofa. L.Joe followed me. “Stop following me.”

“Wae?~~ Its been a while. I want to talk to you and do fun things.” He sat close next to me.

“Argg…you too close.” I pushed him side but he pulled me closer by putting his hands on my waist. “Y-Ya, did you forget I dont like you touching me?” I glared but was returned a smile.

“Yoomi, you still like Myungsoo?” He asked. Huk! He remembered! Noo!! “I still contact him you know?”

“S-So w-what??!” I shuttered. “I don’t like him anymore!” I lied again looking at my right.

“Don’t lie. You just looked right!” He teased. Urhg...me and my habits.“You do like him? Does he know?”

“He doesn’t and don’t you dare tell him.” I glared again.

“Owwahh. You glare has gotten sharper.” He leaned in looking at my eyes. You’re jaw has gotten sharper…

*DING – DONG* “OuO!! Pizza!!” I ran to the door being followed by L.Joe. As soon as I stopped and opened the door, he slipped his hands around my waist. I shrugged him off but wrapped it around my neck. “Go away.”

“Pizza delivery. Bacon and plain pizza.” The worker handed me the box and went before saying, “You two make a cute couple.”

“M-Mwo?! This guy is not my boyfriend!” I told him off and shut the door. I turned to him after pushing him off. “You see what just happened? Do not do skinship with me.”

“I’m in shock too!! I would never date someone like you but you’re my bestie so I can do it, okay?”

I groaned and put the pizza on the kitchen counter. “Eat.” I ordered. He eyed me before eating. I took out me phone after receiving a text by my friend, Shin Sohee.

‘I heard you’re childhood frn came back. How he like?’

‘Jerk as always -__-+ He came back looking extremely different but wats wth his personlatiy? Its still the same.’

“Yah, you still haven’t changed that habit? Stop using phone while eating!” He spoke with mouthful.

“You haven’t changed as well!! You’re still a jerk. So what if I use it?!” I yelled.

“Use it in front of other people but when you’re with me, phone is not to be seen, you got it?!”

“*rolls my eyes* Fine.” I put my phone back in my pocket when L.Joe’s phone rang. He picked it up.

“Yo!” He spoke.

“YAH! You told me not to use it but why are you using it?!” I interrupted.

“Be quiet!” He hissed.

“Shiro!! You’re such a douchebag!!” I snatched his phone. “L.Joe is an annoying arrogant douchebag. So please stop contacting him.”

‘Haha. I know he is.’ The voice was familiar. ‘Is this his bestfriend?’ HUK!!! L?! “Kim Myungsoo?!” ‘Ne? Do you know me?’ “Yah! Take the phone!” I handed it back to him. Oh crap! This is no good!!

“Sorry about that.” Joe said as he grinned at me. “Yea, she’s the one. She goes to the same school as you. Her names Y-” I stuffed the pizza in his mouth mouting him not to say my name. “She doesn’t want me to say her name. You’ll see her when she’s with me. Huh, cute? You think she’s cute? Well, your thoughts are going to change as soon as you see her. Don’t expect too much, Soo-ah. Eung. Bye. Catch you later.” He hung up. I let out my breath.

“You should have let me say it. Then you two will be able to talk and stuff.”

“I want him to find out himself.”

“He isn’t very sociable though. He doesn’t even know you exist.”

“Shut up. He’s seen me, okay?” When I was stalking him…

“You stalk him and then he’ll have bad impression of you.”

“Whatever. I don’t literally stalk him.” Just then door opened. Mrs Lee and mum walked in with handful of shopping bags.

“Kids, you had fun together?” Mum ask.

“Heh, fun…” I mumbled.

“Anyway, Byunghun is going to start school tomorrow so go with him.” Mum said handing a bag to Joe who accept it. “Your uniform.” What?! He’s going same school as me?! Lets hope he’s not in the same class as me. Lord, I’m counting on you.

“Thank you, Mrs Yoon.” L.joe smiled.

“Haha. He’s calling me Mrs Yoon. You hear that, Taemi-ah?” Mum laughed. “You used to call me umma no.2 when you were little. Continue calling me that.”

“Ah, ne.”

“Yah Yoomi, show Byunghun his room.”

“He’s living with us?!!” I blurted. God, can this get any worse…



hehehe....i updated....comment~~ subscribe~~ [upvote as well]

might tak a time to update since i need to update my other fic...

wait for me, chingu-ya~~

Chu~



Chat here > ivunic <

no flying pigs here, only flying unicorns