╬ 00600 ╬

He's a jerk...My jerk (o・_・)ノ”(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)

UNEDITED

[so excuse my auto-types and stuff...]

I kinda rushed this....

I wrote some parts like in my form time and before going to sleep [11:25-12:00 - I am like a tired unicorn next day, not following the class]



"By text? Are they serious?" Yoomi scoffed but felt anxious about this. Was this the beginning of Yoomi’s bullying? Bish, try.

"Yah! Mwoyae? Next game, you're playing!" L.Joe shout.

"I'm coming!' She shout leaving her phone on the counter. She grabbed a controller.

"Who am I going against?" She asked.

"Me. Get ready, new friend." L smirked. Yoomi fainted inside seeing his smirk. Her weakness was his smirk. 'He rarely does that, why now?!'

'Fight!' The video start.

"Ahh.. It's been a while playing..." She mumbled. The game started. She just did one type of attack which was just kicking and punching. She only used this some she had forgotten all. Easily, L just K.Oed her. It hadn't been a minute and he won.

"Mwoya?" L.Joe said. "I was expecting a lot better."

"Is it my fault I forgot how to play this?" Yoomi hit his head with the controller.

"I'll go get drink. It's in the fridge right?" L stood up.

"I'll go get it." Yoomi was about to go when L.Joe pulled her back down.

"Let's play a round." He suggested. She shrugged but agreeing. L went o the kitchen. He took out some drinks out of th e fridge.

"Ahh..Cold!" He quickly placed the drinks on the counter. He was about carry it again when Yoomis phone 'PING'ed. He was gonna leave it when it caught his attention. He held it up. 'You'll get it in school, Yoon Yoomi. You'll pay for taking both of our oppas.' - Unknown Number.

"This is not good..." He mumbled. He clicked on the unknown number bar, phone number appeared on the screen which looked familiar to him. He frowned as he tilted his head. "Isn't this Sohyun's number?" He asked himself. Sohyun was one year senior student in their school. She had been crushing on him ever since he started high school. Even though she was older, she called him, 'oppa', which cringes him. She had the appearance on a nice person but her inner, well, lets just say most students are afraid of her, and her squad, 4MINUTE.

He placed her phone back before going back to the living room with the drinks.

****

[L] I walked to school with Byung and Yoomi since I met them half way. Me and Byung were just talking about stuff while Yoomi just walked beside Byung. It was kind of hard to talk to her. She seemed embarrassed. She won't even look at me.

When we were reaching the school, I caught Sohyun giving a glare to Yoomi, who rolled her eyes. Smile crept up in my face. She wasn't afraid.

"Yo!" Sungjong peaced me while he had his arms around his girl, who was waving at Yoomi.

"Hey." I said as we walked to them. "Why are you guys outside?"

"Just look inside." He chuckled. Sohee ran beside Yoomi and whispered her something. I and Byung walked in the crowd inside. I groaned when I saw the scene. Woohyun was again doing another confessing to some random girl, who I bet he just saw. She was also looking creepped out by him.

"He just saw her, didn't he?" I asked Sunggyu, who was at the side laughing. He gave him a short nod. I grabbed the back of Woohyun’s collar and dragged him out of the crowd. I took him out.

"How many girls this week?" I asked him with my hand on my waist.

"Dude, didn't you see her?" Woohyun wowed.

"Who is she?"

"I dunno." He shrugged.

"Middle school students are coming over today to see the school. I'm sure she won't come to this school now." Sungjong said.

"It's not my fault." Woohyun defended himself trying to be innocent.

"Stop bothering them. You'll find the true one someday." I patted his shoulder. I noticed Yoomi and Sohee weren’t here. But before I could ask, Byung did.

"Where's Yoomi?"

"She and Sohee went off somewhere." Sungjong replied.

****

Sohee pulled Yoomi on the bench. "Yah, I overheard those 4MINUTE girl talking about you." Sohee blurted.

"Really? I don't care. I think they-" "Sent you a text, telling you to leave L and L.Joe? Yep. They are planning to torture you."

"Like they can." Yoomi scoffed. "Who do they think they are?"

"I'm worried." Sohee grabbed her hand. "What should I do?"

"You don't need to worry. You know me. I'm not weak."

"But it's like 5:2."

"It's more like 1:1. Them as a five is one. They can't fight alone so they teamed up. And I will fight as one. You are not getting involved." Yoomi pointed her finger at her.

"Heh? But-" "Sohee, why are we even bothered to waste our time on them? I won't do anything to them. But if they touch me, meh, I'll blow. If they bother you, tell me immediately. I'll finish them then."

"Yah-ah~" Sohee whined.

"What? Come on, we'll be late." Yoomi pulled her up and walked arm-in-arm. They walked to their class. "Yah, but how did they get my number?"

"Them and their skills." Sohee rolled her eyes.

L.Joe was about to go to them when his phone rang. It was Ricky. He picked it up as he went out. "Why do you call whenever the lesson is about to start?" He joked.

'Oh, miahn but I had to call today.' He beamed.

"Wae?" 'Hyung!! I got free tickets to Korea.'

"How? Are you gonna come?!"

'Of course I'm coming. It's been like 10 years. And I got it from a friend who was about to go holiday to Korea with his girlfriend but broke up cuz he caught her cheating on him. I feel bad but I'm happy I got the ticket. I'm coming with Changjo around next week. I don't have place to stay though. Is it okay if I stay at yours? I'll move out as soon as we've found an apartment. Jebal!!' He shout through the phone.

"You sound desperate." L.Joe chuckled.

'Of course, hyung.'

"I'll text you the address, okay? I need to go. Bye." He said.

'Gomawo!!' Ricky shout and hung up. L.Joe texted him the address. He got a quick reply. 'Saranghae!!' He chuckled and slipped his phone in his pocket.

He walked to Yoomi. "Yoon Yoomi." He placed his hands on her desk. "Do we have spare room?"

"Huh? You're gonna move there??" Her face brightens.

"So we do? Great. Changhyun and Jonghyun will move there. Can you convince your parent? Please. They'll move out as soon as they get an apartment. They're coming from US." He quickly said and waited for her response.

"What?" That was it.

"They need a place to stay."

"Lee Byunghun, our house is not a hotel. We don't accept any strangers in our home."

"They are not strangers. They are my friends."

"What's in it for me?" Yoomi lay back folding her arms.

"I dunno. I'll stop with the skinship?"

She frowned and sighed. "You owe me a big one. I'll try." She knocked on his head.

"Thanks my friend." He grinned and sat in his seat.

****

Yoomi, Sohee and her boyfriend were walking down the corridor going to the canteen. They were chatting about what they were going to do in their holiday when they heard a shout. They turned and looked at the classroom at the side. It was Sohyun. The school bully. She was once again bothering a kid.

"She needs to get a life." Sungjong said. "Let’s go."

"Isn't he from our class?" Sohee ask. "Dohoon or something."

Sohyun saw them. "What are you looking at?" She shout then realized Sungjong was there, she bleamed. "Oppa! Annyeong!" She smiled. He gave her a short and cold smile.

"Damn, she's two faced." He mumbled. Sohyun then came out, she pushed the girls aside be for grabbing Sungjong’s arm.

"Are you here to see me?" She showed her cute face which grossed him out. "Does oppa like me?"

Sohee rolled her eyes and folded her arms. "Please, bish." She mumbled. Sungjong unwrapped her arms from his and stepped back.

"Do you know why INFINITE doesn't like you 4MINUTEs?" He smirked.

Sohyun frowned.

"Cuz yous are fake. Frame people. Pick on people. There's a lot to say but I don't want to waste my time on you cuz I need to spend time with my girl and my friend." Sungjong swung his both as on the twos shoulder and walked away.

"Aish! Those people. What's so good about that Sohee?" She scoffed.

"You idiot, why would say that?" Sohee nudged him.

"I dunno. I wanted to see her small." He laughed.

****

[In US. Teen Top's apartment] (lol. All of sudden, we go to US XD)

"Changjo-ah!" Ricky called as he came out of his room. He flinched when he saw Changjo and some girl on the couch. He pouted.

"Wae?" Changjo replied.

"Nothing. I’ll tell you later." He was about to go back in when Changjo stood up leaving the girl and going in Ricky's room as he pulled him in.

"Tell me." He said.

"It’s not very important." Ricky rubbed his neck.

"What? Tell me." He sat on his bed.

"You said you would go Korea with me right?"

Changjo nodded waiting him to finish.

"Byung hyung said we can stay at their until we find a place."

"At the girls house?"

Ricky nodded.

"Oh. Cool." Changjo replied with a smile. He was kinda disappointed as well. "Ah, I need to discuss something..."

"Mwoga?" Ricky sat on his chair.

"Should we start studying there? We can live there and study there. We'll only visit when we come back to US." He bit his lips.

"Er...it kinda hard...what about your family?"

"I rarely see my family. They'll accept my decision if it makes me happy."

"If I....If I find my parents...let's stay there. If I don't....we'll come back." Ricky nod unsurely.

"We will find them." He smiled. "Come on let's start packing."

****

"I'll go ask now." Yoomi slapped L.Joe with the pillow before running out. She went into her parents room.

"Umma~" She cooed.

"What do you want?" He dad asked.

"Appa, be kind." She scrunched up her nose.

"You only talk like that when you want something." He shrugged.

"I don't want anything but Byung does." She said.

"What does he want? I'll buy it for him." His mum said.

"We have a spare room so he wants his friends to stay here until they found a place. They're coming from America. His friend lost contact with his parents so he wants to find them. He's coming next week but he doesn't have a place to stay." She quickly explained. Her parents looked at each other.

"If that's the reason, then okay. She's not a stranger so she can stay here." Dad said.

"Two guys...." She said holding up two fingers.

"Boys? How old? What do their parents do?" He ask.

"They're guys, and younger than me. I don’t know about their parents."

"Hmm...if th-" "They're gay. Don't worry." She stated.

"Oh. Okay."

"Ah, they're coming next week?" Mum asked. Yoomi nod. "We're going overseas for couple of months in few days."

"Months?! Byungs parents as well?"

"Yes." "I'll be stuck with Byunghun? For months?"

"Invite your friends over. Have fun. But no parties."

"But mom, I'll be the only girl in the house."

"So? You said they're gay. They won't do anything."

"Heol...What about money? I don't have money...." She was trying to get ideas do they could not go but failed each time.

"I'll send you money in your card."

"Heol..." "Yoomi, go now. We are talking." Her mom chased her out. Yoomi dragged her self to her room.

"What did they say?" L.Joe asked. She nod. "Asaa! Thanks Yoomi!! But what's with the long face?"

"Our parents will be gone for months. Months!" She shout laying on her bed.

"They'll come back. They're not leave for ever. Man, you should get used to it. Our parents are always like this."

"I am used to it but...I have to stay with you and others....it'll be like looking after a three kids."

"You haven't even met them. They could be matured."

****

Yoomi and L.Joe walked to the '63 Yoo' House, hoping the grandmother would let them talk. On the way, Yoomi say the 4MINUTEs hanging outside the cafe. Sohyun saw her and gave her dirty look. Yoomi rolled her eyes. "They really have nothing to do." She mumbled. He hummed. "Nothing." She said. "We are here. Come on." She pulled him by his jacket.

KNOCK KN- "Doors open." She said.

"Let’s go in then."

"Yah, this is another people's property." She punched him. Then they heard a light and weak scream. They looked at each other before rushing in. It was the grandmother on the floor trying to reach for something. "Halmoni!" She kneeled holding up her head.

"A-Ast-m-ma." She heaved. Yoomi looked around then saw the brown asthma at the far side. "Joe! What are you doing? Go get it. Over there!" She grew impatient. He panicked and looked around. He grabbed it and passed it to her. She opened it and placed it on her lips. Grandmother breathe in and out. After a while she calmed down and sat up with Yoomi’s help.

"What are you doing here?" Halmoni ask.

"We came here to ask about Changhyun." L.Joe said.

"Are you okay? Are you alone?" Yoomi ask quite worried. Halmoni nodded weakly.

"My daughter and her husband found me a burden so they left."

"Are they Changhyuns parents?" He ask. She nod.

"They....they purposely... Cut off their contact." Her voice cracked.

"N-Neh?? Why?" He frowned.

"Ever since Changgie was born....they regretted having him...those dirty people." Her eyes were getting teary.

"Why? What's their reason??" Yoomi was now pissed. She hated people like that. Giving birth then hating the kid. Why didn't they use it if they didn't want any kid??

"They told me...he is old enough now so he can take care of himself. They even threatened me, if I call him...they'll put down the house....My own daughter threatened me. This house has passed on to many generations of our family. I couldn't give it away."

Two was left silence.

"Haksaeng, do you know where he is? Where is my child?"

"He is coming to Korea next week....to find his parent..." L.Joe said.

"He is? Awoo, that little kid is still young, and those people are making him suffer." She hit her chest.

"Halmoni, did they come here earlier?" Yoomi ask after remembering the open door.

"They did....they again threatened me. They also threw my asthma at the side....They said, 'Please die soon!'" With that she cried.

"Are you okay now? Do you need to go to the hospital?” She asks.

“I’m okay now. When Changhyun comes, please don’t tell him his grandmother is waiting for him…” Her tone was weak but serious. Yoomi nod.

“But let’s go hospital… I am worried. We’ll be your guardian from now on…”



I better revise fr my upcoming tests..........skool jus started nd we have like 3 tests coming up...EURGH!! Tests fr my weakest subject, science, is this fri....i have not touched the book....

WTH am i doing, not posting!!!!???

SUBBIES WAIT FOR ME!!!

COMMENT SUBSCRIBE VOTE 



Chat here > ivunic <

no flying pigs here, only flying unicorns