╬18╬

He's a jerk...My jerk (o・_・)ノ”(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)

While Busan school was at the food court, the Seoul school was outside doing barbecue.

"Alright class." Sir Andy stood up with his plastic cup. "That was the last night here. A day left. We leave for home at 12. So you'll have time to pack or do some more activities. I'm sure you hacks fun. Made friends. It was a memorable moment, don't you think?"

"Neh! It was fun!" "Neh, I had fun." "Lets come again!"

"Now in two days, it's back to school." He said purposely ruining their happiness.

"Ahh, ssaem." "Wow. You had to say that." L.Joe groaned.

"Your uncle just ruined our happiness." Yoomi slapped her best friend.

"Ow... What did I do?" L.Joe pout. "Oh. Your wrist seems fine." He took her hand and bent it up and down.

"Aish, that hurt. You bent it too much. And yes, my wrist is fine. I can finally hit you." She joked.

"Just eat." He stuffed a bread in .

"You too!" She also stuffed bread in his mouth,  it with chilli pepper hidden inside.

He was happily eating it until he got the taste. "Yah!" He shout.

"What did you say? Byunghun?" Sir Andy asked.

"I wasn't saying it to you, uncle. *pant* this women just fed me pepper." He was panting because of the spice.

"Yoomi, give him water." Her friends uncle said after noticing he was dying. He continued with his speech.

"Neh." Yoomi smiled.

"Wait! Uncle?!" Woohyun shout.

"Oh, I thought you knew." Sir Andy said rubbing his neck.

"Here, drink this milk." Yoomi gave him a cartoon milk.

He took it and immediately drank it only to be surprised by milk splashing on his face and in his nose.

"Hehehe hehehe. Dumb." Yoomi quickly hugged hugged him to calm him knowing he was kinda angry.

"Yah!!" They heard a shout from end of the table. They all turned. It was Kemy. She was standing up staring at the two hugging. "That's enough. We know you are close, you don't have to publicly show it. It's gross."

There was awwwkkkkwward silent.

L.Joe and Yoomi stared blankly at her. "Mwoya...?" L.Joe said.

"Pssh. Someone's jealous!" A male shout laughing.

"It's their life. Leave them." A female said.

"Here comes the bullying." A group rolled their eyes.

"Kemy, sit down." Sir Andy said.

"Stop being so nosy. I've noticed you have been giving Yoomi the stare since we have came here." Sohee said.

"You weren't giving Sohyun 'updates', were you?" Sungjong added.

Kent fell silent. She was embarrassed. She sat back down.

"ANYWAY!" Sir Andy said. "It's our last day. Let's have fun. Let's enjoy this. Hwaiting!" He shout.

"Nehh!!" Only INFINITE was alive as only their voices were heard. Most were half dead.

"Good, good. Eat." Sir sat down.

 

"Yah, what was with Kemy?" A female student scoffed as she nudged her friend.

"I know right." Her friend replied.

 

"Too obsessed."

"Right."

 

"What jealousy does to people... Its scary."

 

"Yah, your hand seems to be fine." Sungjong said before stuffing his mouth with rice.

"Yep. Its better." Yoomi smiled. She noticed Sohee at the sided looking different. "Wait... Ya, Sohee." She stood up and  lifted her chin up. "What is this? Are you not wearing make up? What happened? Are you okay? Did he do anything to you? Yah! What did you do?" She slapped Sungjongs head.

"Ow! Women, let her talk!" Sungjong shout spitting his rice all on her. "Oh, sorry." He smiled.

"That's dirty, idiot."

"Nothing happened. And why you gotta slap his so hard?" Sohee sent her a dirty but friendly look.

"I told her she looked beautiful without her makeup." Sungjong smiled but was still in pain.

"Will you calm down? Like Sungjong will abuse her." Woohyun said. Yoomi sat back down.

"Stop being nosy and eat, idiot." Sunggyu lightly hit her with a spoon.

"Aish, arraso." Yoomi sent then dirty look before eating.

"Yah, do you know when our parents are returning?" L.Joe ask.

"No, but will you please sleep in the guest room." Yoomi replied.

"Why? It's no fun alone." L.Joe whined.

"We are like grown up. We have to have privacy."

"But your parents said to share with you. Unless they have problem with it, I'm staying."

"." She mumbled.

"You even share room?" Sungyeol, who was beside her, gasped.

"I was forced to share. He doesn't want to move out."

"What's there to hide?" L.Joe laughed. "Theres nothing to see."

With that, Yoomi kicked him. Hard. L.Joe bit his lip in pain.

"Just for once. Will you please treat me as a women?" She ask gritting her teeth

"Women?" He grunt. "I see no women in you." He joked.

"Can you please kill this ajusshi?" She said looking up to the sky.

"If I'm dying, you dying with me. No choice." He said flashing a cheeky smile at her.

"When will you start realizing that you like each other?" Said L who made them shut up. They turned to the side with what-the-f look. "Am I not right?"

"Very right." Hoya nod.

"They should start dating by now." Dongwoo add.

"Date? More like marry." Sohee joined.

They were both silent. But that didn't last long. "What bull is that?!" They both shout in sync surprising all, causing Woohyun choke on water, Sungyeol to drop his meat, Dongwoo to choke on his rice, Hoya to misuse his chopstick, L to smirk, Sungjong and Sohee to stop being lovely dovey think they were shouting at them and Sunggyus eyes to open...finally.