╬ 00400 ╬

He's a jerk...My jerk (o・_・)ノ”(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)

I was peacefully washing my face when L.joe burst into the bathroom. "Oh, morning. I need to pee." He yawned.

"Get out. I'm using the bathroom right now." Before I could push him out he was already doing his buisness. "Yah!!" I turned around.

"Its not like its the first time, Yoomi. We even bathed together in the past." He patted my back and went out.

"Huk! He touched me without washing his hands!"

****

"Kids! Breakfasts ready!" I head mum shout.

"Coming!" I shout back running down and sitting on the chair. "Wah!" I digged in. Just then L.Joe walked in greeting mum and his.

"Morning!" He bleamed sitting down on the opposite seat of me. I just looked at him. "I'm going school with you again!!"

"Yea, yea. Eat. We're going in like 10 min."

"Mm. Arraso."

"Kids, we're going work now. Don't forget your keys, Yoomi. We'll be late." Mum said before heading out with L.Joes mum.

"Eung! Bye!"

"So Yoomi, how the hell did you survive without me?" He ask.

"What do you mean? I lived normally." I said. But I was very lonely and couldn't communicate with people that well.

"Hm. Really? You made any new friends?"

"Duh. Who do you think ."

"That's good then. You weren't alone."

"Whatever. I'm going. I have class duty today." I said getting up.

"Class duty? You're now a class president? That is so not you." He teased.

"No. Never being a class president. Too much work. We take turns to have class duty. Bye. I'm going." I said and went out. As soon as I stepped out, I took a deep breath. "Why does he keep asking that? Lee Byunghun, I missed you to death even though you're a proper jerk but I don't know how to show it."

[L.Joe]

"I'm going!" She said and went out. I sighed. Its been 8 years and doesn't miss me? I was going crazy because you. I missed you, Yoomi-ah.

"You didn't miss me?" I said to my self. "I missed you, Yoomi."

I sat there alone eating. After I was finished, I washed the dishes and got ready to head out to school. I was about to leave the house when I notice a key lying on the table. "Aigoo, she forget her keys." I mumbled before grabbing it and went out.

****

"Soo-ah!" I waved at Myungsoo who was talking with INFINITE guys.

"Hey! Come here!" He called. 

"I need to go somewhere. Catch ya later!"

"Oh, I'll come with you too." He ran to me and we walked to the class. Yoomi was erasing the board. Her uniform was dirty. I went to her. "Yah, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Cleaning the board." She replied.

"Your clothes are dirty."

"I know. I can dust it off later."

"Give it here. Ill do it." I tried to take the duster off of her.

"This is class duty." She said continuing.

"Yah, you look dirty right now. Go clean up while I do this."

"I will I just have to finish this and clean the locker area." L.Joe sighed and grabbed tbe duster. "Yah, Lee Byunghun." He grabbed her by her waist with one hand and lifted her up as she weight nothing.

"Wah, jinjja. This jerk is seriously." Yoomi hit his back. He ignored her and took her to the shower room. L followed them. "Take your blazer off." L.Joe said turning on the water. She stared at him. "Palli!"

"How did you know where this area was?" L asked. Two looked at him.

"Since when were you here?" L.Joe asked.

"From the beginning...."

"Joe-ah, I'll wash my uniform tonight." Yoomi tried to exit but was held back.

"Yah, I don't like it when you are messy."

"Urgh. Fine. I'll wash up. Go out." She gave up and pushed L.Joe out of the room.

"You have to. I'll be outside." L.Joe and L went out.

"Byunghun-ah, aren't you too...you know?" L scratched his head.

"Too what?" He ask.

"You're like acting like you're her lover or something. Always ordering her to do what you tell her to."

"I just don't like seeing her dirty. Does class president even do that? I thought it was only like for a punishment."

"It was her day today. One day class persisdent has to get the class ready. Meaning, clean board, drink for ssaem, handouts given, getting resister ready and there's more."

"I have to do that as well then?!"

"Yeah. I done mine like ages ago."

"Moe like you made your fangirls to do it." He guessed.

"Oh. How did you know?" L wowed sacracasticly.

"Idiot." L.Joe chuckled.

"Ah. Joe-ah." L stood infront of him. "What if I dated her?"

"Who?" "Her." L eyed on the shower door.

"Yah! I don't care if she likes you or not but I'll go against it!" He shout.

"But you told me to talk to her and get to know each other."

"That was because she....was....ah, molla molla. Fine. If she accepts you, I accept as well. And if you two start to date, I'll make a contract. And you only have to look at her. Don't check out girls. Ignore girls. Only Yoomi. Go it?" He pointed at him as he said it.

"Am just asking. Chill." "Whatever." L.Joe peeked through the shower door.

"Yah, you prevert." L kicked his . "She might be showering."

"So?" L.Joe shrugged.

"Don't tell me you guys have seen each other as well..." L said.

"We used to shower together when we were little. We are close buddies. Our parents are close buddies as well. What do you expect?"

"Well that was when you were little. Now you've grown up, you should give each other privacy."

Just then Yoomi stepped out. "Letz go." She said walking but was held back when L.Joe pulled her by her blazer. "You didn't shower?"

"Yeah. Why would I shower when lesson is about to start?" She questioned. "I just cleaned my unform by dusting and tapping it with water."

"Oh. Okay. Let's go." L.Joe said. Yoorim rushed to the class to finish her duty.

"You know..." L.Joe started. L looked at him. "I wouldn't mind you dating her. It's better than having someone I don't know as her her boyfriend. Since I know you, I'll support you guys."

"Do you really only care for her? Do you not like her?" L asked. "I mean, since you have known each other for a long-time, there must've be that time you found her attractive or have some kind of romantic feelings for her."

"We were raised as bro and sis...so I don't know..." He shrugged then suddenly head locked him. "Aigoo. Stop with me and her. Let's go, you brat." He let him and ran to class as they were late.

****

Class ended. L.Joe stood up from his seat packing his back. He swung his bag over his shoulder and putting one hand in in pocket. "Ah, the keys." He remembered. He went to Yoomi.

"You forgot your keys, idiot. Luckily I saw them cuz where would we stay if you'be forgotten them." He gave the keys to her. Sungjong and Sohee looked at them with confused look.

"Oh! Keys! I totally forgot about it!" She bleamed taking the keys. "This is the first time you doing a right thing, you punk." She head locked him then let go of him since she knew if this continued, huge fight will start.

"You two live together...?" Sohee ask.

"Yeah. Our parents and their children hood promises..." Yoomi said. Other two nodded.

"We even share ro-" Yoomi quickly taped him with her hand.

"That is enough Lee Byunghun."

"What's wrong with telling?" He ask.

"Just no." She shook her head. He shrugged before waving at L who was coming to them.

"Yah, you need to start hanging out with me more." L said to L.Joe.

"Arasso. But this kid keeps causing trouble." He replied pointing at Yoomi.

"Uh! Since when?" She said with a glare.

"Look at her reaction. Isn't it cute?" He laughed. L smiled.

---

"Yoomi-ah." L.Joe called as he sat next on the couch.

"Wae?" She replied jumping next to him with a lollipop. She the tv.

"Do you remember Changhyun?" He asked. She shook her head. "Uh.. Ricky! He was a bubbly kid in kindergarten."

"How am I supposed to remember him if it's from kindergarten?"

He took out his phone and searched for Rickys picture. "Him." He said showing it to her.

"Ahh. Him. Yeah, I remember him. So?" She shrugged.

"Do you remember his parents?"

"....no...." She frowned. "What's wrong? What happened to him or his parents?"

"He's in America right now. He lost contact with his parents for like a year and he's worried that something happened." He explained.

"Ah..."

"And, you know where this place is?" He showed her a address.

"Is this where his parents live?" She asked.

"Used to...."

"Ahh. This place. Isn't it near umm...what do you call it......international sports or something...?" She guessed. But she knew the address.

"You know?" She nod.

"Ah, thank you." He hugged her but got pushed away. "This was easy."

"What happened?" She ask. "Does he have some kind of family problem or something?"

"I don't know. Like all of a sudden, their connection like cut off."

"Ahh....why is he in America alone...?"

"To study...he went to America to live with his grandparents and to study before me. We were classmates in junior school in America and grew closer.  I have 4 more other friends living there as well."

"You guys live together?"

"Yea. Me and my other friend, Minsoo, were planning to live together. We rented an apartment. He invited his boyfriend, Niel to live with us while I invited Ricky. Ricky invited his friend, Changjo and Niel invited his friend Chunji. We all grew closer living together."

"So all of them are Korean?" She got curious.

"Yea...Niel has this big lips." He smiled.

"Was it fun living there?"

"Yep. But I missed Korea. I missed you.." He grins. "Mwoya? Why are you asking now when you said you didn't care?"

"I was just wondering how you lived." She shrugged.

"Gwerae~" He teased. She ignored him. "Take me to the place okay?"

"Mm. But what do I get in return?" She asked. He took her lollipop and put it in his mouth.

"A lollipop." He grinned earning a punch.

****

[Next Day]

"Its here. The International Sports Academy is here meaning this place is nearby." Yoomi said looking at the address.

"Wahh. Building is huge." L.Joe wowed.

"63 Yoo House. It there. Come on." Yoomi pulled his arm. He knocked on the door. For a while, there was no reply.

"Are you sure it's this?" He ask.

"I dunno. You did give me the right address right?" She said. He nodded. Just then the door opened. Old grandmother opened the door holding a dog.

"Oh, annyeonghasaeyo." Two bowed.

"Can I help you?" She ask.

"I'm looking for someone. Do you perhaps know  Yoo family?" He ask. Making the surprised, she slammed the door. Two looked at each other in surprise.

"What..." He stepped back. Yoomi pulled him back.

"Somethings wrong. Let's come next time, ByungByung."

"But, Yoomi. She knows something." He whined.

"She does but doesn't want to tell us." She replied.

"Ricky is worried. He is relying on me."

"Byunghun, even if we go today, do you think she'll tell us? She'll just slam the door again."

"Next time. You promised." He said.

"Okay, okay." She rolled her eyes. "You haven't eaten the street food yet, right?"

"Ani. I wanna try." He said. She pulled him to the street food place. She ran directly at the hot buns.

"Grab anything and eat. Then put the stick here so we can count up how many we ate to pay." She said picking up a bun. He nodded and picking up fish cakes.

"Ajumma, can you pack two of all of these for me?" She said. Ajumma nodded. "Thank you."

"I missed this." He smiled.

"I know. That's why I took you here."

"Young lady, here. It will be $7, please." Ajumma said handing Yoomi bag full. She nodded accepting the bag and handling it to L.Joe before taking out her purse.

"$7." "Thank you."

"Yah, you done?" She nudged him. He nodded putting the stick down. She grabbed all the sticks and counted them. "Ajumma, we ate 8. How much is it?"

"$3." She gave her the money and went away with him after bowing to her.

“Lets go to the mall.” He said. She nodded.

"Wait." She said taking her back pack off. "Put the snacks here." He put it in.

"I'll carry it." He said swing the bag through his shoulders before she says anything. "Kaja!" He shout swinging his arm around her shoulder.

"Byung-ah....since I bought you those snacks. Buy me something." She grinned.

"Like what?" He ask.

"I dunno know. A tab." She joked.

"Snacks were only $10." He laughed. Something then caught his eyes. Couple shop. "Let's go in there." He said dragging her to the shop.

"Andwe. It's only for couples." She tried to fight back but they were already inside being welcomed by the worker. "Aish..." She cursed.

"Come on. We are here as friends." He said.

"May I help you around?" Worker appeared next to L.Joe. "Are you new here?" She asked. She was so close to his body, brushing her shoulder against his arms. Yoomi eyed on her.

"I'm looking for something cute. For me and her." He said. Worker looked at Yoomi with glare.

"Ahh. These cushions are cute." Workers said picking up cushion which was at the side. To be honest, the cushion was ugly.

"Ah..." He nodded.

"We can find it our self." Yoomi quickly took him away. "What's with that bish?" She mumbled.

"Are you jealous?" He smiled.

"People like her are bad. They only goes for money and looks."

"Oo. These are nice." He picked up a phone charm. It was two chibi couples with t-shirts that says 'I'm his' 'I'm hers.'

Yoomi looked at it. "It's cute but we’re not a couple."

"It doesn't matter. " He said walking to the till. Yoomi crunched up her nose. He handed the worker the charm.

"$3 please." The worker smiled. "You and your girlfriend look good together."

"Neh?!" He shout. "She's not my girlfriend. We close friends since birth."

"Ahh. Sorry. But you are a match." He said.

L.Joe just smiled awkwardly as he handed him the money and took the bag half bowing to him.

"Mi-ah! Let's go."

"Kkai." She said and followed him out.

"Do you know what the worker said when I went to pay?" He smiled.

"What?" "He said we look good together. Hahaha." He laughed.

"Haha. He must be having mental problems." Yoomi said.

"Dont be mean." He said. He took out the charm from the plastic bag. "Here."

"But I don't wanna..." She said but accepted the charm.

"Ah, come on. As friends and a return for the snacks." He clipped it on to his phone and dangled it near her face. "Ahh. So cute!"

"Whatever." She also clipped it onto her phone. "Wahh. So happy!" She said sarcastically.

****

The got home. They were welcomed by his and hers mum's laugh. They were in the kitchen laughing out loud and the dads were on the couch playing chess.

"Oh, Yoomi-ah." L.Joe's dad stood up when the two were taking their shoes off.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, abonim." She bowed.

"She's grown well. Very beautiful. What happened to mine?" He looked at the two.

"I got more attractive." L.Joe joked but was serious.

"Where did you two go?" Yoomis dad asked.

"I was buying him street foods." She answered.

"Glad to see you two getting along." He smiled but immediately disappeared when his eyes went to the check board.

"Checkmate!!" L.Joe's dad shout.

"Andwe!"

"Let's go change." He said pushing her to the stairs. They entered the room. He threw the bag on the bed as he grabbed his home shirt.

"I'll go change in the bathroom." She said and went out after grabbing her clothes.

****

Yoomi was walking back to her room carrying the outside clothes. She knocked on the door. "Yah, you done?"

"Yeah." He shout She went in, which was a hug shock when she saw him pulling up his trousers. She slammed the door close.

"You said you were done!" She shout.

"I am now." She went back in. 'Why do I have to share with him? There's a huge living room downstairs.' She thought.

"Ricky-ya!" He cheered. She turned to him. He was on the phone laying on her bed. "What are you doing?"

'I was sleeping. You do know there is a time difference...' He yawned.

"Thats true. Miahn. Ya, turned it to video call." He said clicking on the video call. He laughed at Rickys tried face. " Oh, you're sleeping with Changjo?" He smiled as he saw Changjo jaw resting on Rickys head

'There was a thunder. What was I suppose to do?' He pouted.

"Cutie. Ah, I went to the address today." He said fully waking up the kid. Ricky sat up, making Changjo moan in his sleep.

'Did you find them?' He asked.

"Well, no. There was this grandma who opened the door. She didn't even let us talk. She slammed the door in our face."

'Ahh..' Ricky voice sounded disappointed. L.Joe felt sotry for him. He was still young, living alone in different country from his family.

"Yah, you wanna meet my friend?" He said changing the subject.

'Friend? The girl?' He guessed. Ljoe nodded.

"Yoomi! Come here!" He shout. She sat beside him using her phone. "It's Ricky."

"Oh...annyeonghasaeyp, Ricky-shii." She half bowed.

"He's younger than you." He said.

"Ah, Ah! I take it back. Annyeong, Ricky." She waved. "It's been a long time."

'Ah, neh. it's been very long time. Sorry to talk to you in this state.' He covered his face. A face appeared behind him.

'Who are you talking to this late?' He groaned.

'Byung-hyung.' Ricky replied facing the screen to him.

'Annyeong, hyung. Who's that? You already got a  girlfriend?' He smirked sleeply. Yoomis eyes widened when she saw how good looking he was, with his messy hair as well.

"Aniya. It the girl who I told you guys about.".

'Ahh, the idiot?' 'Yah, if you say it like that...I'll get beaten..." He lowered his voice as he glanced at her.

"Annyeong, I'm Yoon Yoomi. His friend. His enemy. His life." She smiled.

'I'm Changjo. I'm going to go back to sleep. Have a good night.' He said and slammed back down.

"Ricky-ah, you should go to sleep as well. You have school tomorrow." L.Joe said.

'Gwerae. Good night. Thanks~' He then hung up.

"Wahh, Changjo. I'll remember his name." She said.

"You like him?" He teased.

"Ani. He's just good looking." She replied.

"He's gay." He said.

"Dont joke around."

"No, he really is. He likes Ricky but doesn't show it. Why do you think he cuddles him when's Ricky scared. Out of us six, me and my other friend, Chunji, are not gay." He said.

"Dang it. I hope L isn't... Good lookings are always gay."

"He might be." He teased.

"Shud up." 

 


~//Hands up in the sky, we came to get dwn//~


..sry..



Chat here > ivunic <

no flying pigs here, only flying unicorns