╬ 00300 ╬

He's a jerk...My jerk (o・_・)ノ”(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)

“Aish. Don’t say that.” I slapped Myungsoo’s head.

“Wae? I’m just teasing you.” He hit me back.

“She doesn’t like it when people say that. Especially you.”

“Huh? Me? Why?”

“Aigoo. She’ll kill me for saying this. Its been more than 8 years since she has like you.” I said.

“Huh?! What? She like me?!” He said loudly.

“Yah! You’re too loud.” I shushed him.

“Don’t tell her I told you this or she’ll hate me forever.”

“What’s her name?” He asked.

“You’re gonna have to find that out yourself.”

“What? Why?” he whined.

“Talk to her. You should start socialising.”

“Hm. Never mind then. I have friends already.”

“Yah~~ It’s been 8 years. And you just hurt her.”

“You’re right…I’ll make it up to her one day.”

“You better.” I and he went in the office. “Annyeonhasaeyo. I’m Lee Byunghun. I just transferred today.” I bowed.

“Ah. Lee Byunghun. Here’s your schedule. You seem to have made friend already.” Teacher said.

“Him? He was my friend from the past.” I replied.

“Myungsoo? Come here.” Teacher called.

“Neh, ssaem.” He said and stood beside me.

“He’s is the same class as you so I’m trusting you  to him.”

“Neh.”

“Wait, can another student show me around? Him and,” I leaned into teachers ear. “Yoomi.” I stood back.

“Sure. Myungsoo and Y-” “Shh!!” I shushed.

“Pardon?”

“Sorry, miss.” I bowed.

“Urgh. Go to class.”

---

“Who the student? That girl?” Myungsoo asked.

“Yea.” I nodded. “Where’s the class?”

“Over there.” Myungsoo said. We walked in and were greeted by the girls squealing and boys glaring. “You’ll get used to these girls. These boys are always like this when male student transfers.” He explained. I just nodded. Just then I saw Yoomi and her friends in the corner talking.

“Yoomi.” I waved. She waved back with fake smile. I knew she was upset about earlier. Maybe I went too far on the skinship.

“Come here, Byung-ah.” L pulled me down on a seat. I looked up to see five boys staring down at me.

“So this is L.Joe, huh?” “Look like the one you described.” “He’s cool.” The boys said. I felt like I was being sold. I looked at L who just smiled with satisfaction.

“I’m Sunggyu.”  Guy smiled patting my back. “We’ll treat you well.”

“I’m Hoya. This is my Dino, Dongwoo.” Guy said with arms around with the other guy.

“They’re bio.” L whispered.

“No, we’re not.” Hoya said.

“We’re gay.” Dongwoo nodded. “Why are we dating anyway? How did we end up together?”

“We just did.” Hoya said.

“You’re okay with it right?” another guy said. “I’m Woohyun. You accept gays and bios right?”

“Yea.” I replied sharp. “I have gay friend back in America as well.”

“Good good.” He said.

“You’re the guy who stole MY Soo away from me.” Guy glared at me. But the glare was cute.

“Yah, Sungyeol. Will you stop saying that?” L said.

“But you don’t pay attention to me. You only talk about him. What’s so good about him?” Sungyeol said.

“Its not like we are dating or something.” L pushed Sungyeol back. “Ah, and Byung-ah. Over there,” He points at the corner to Yoomi and her friend. “That guy is with us as well. Names Sungjong.” I nodded. “Jonggie-ah!!” He called.

“Ne, hyung?” Sungjong replied.

“Come here.” “Coming.” “This is L.Joe. Lee Byunghun.”

“Yoomi’s bestfriend.” Sungjung said.

“Yea. And don’t be too close to Yoomi or you’ll get it from me.” I said with serious-joke tone.

“N-neh?”

“He has a girlfriend.” L said. “The pretty girl over there. Sohee.”

“Ahh. But anyway, I’ll be watching you.” *Ring ring ring* I took out my phone and it was call from Ricky, who was in America. “I’m going to take this.” I said and went out the class. “Ricky-ya!” I cheered.

“Hyung!! I miss you!!” Ricky shout.

“Don’t lie.” I hear Chunji’s voice. “You always complain about how violent he was on you.”

“Hyung! Shush! He’ll kill me.” I laughed at his cuteness.

“How are you guys?” I asked.

“As usual. Chunji hyung and his game consoles. Niel hyung and CAP hyung gone out on date. Changjo and that girl making out. I as a forver loner ever since you left. I don’t know why but I miss your beating…”

“Should I come back to beat you up then?” I joked.

“Yea-wait, no!!” He shouts.

“Haha. You sound much cuter!”

“Hyung, when are you coming back?”

“Umm. I don’t really know.”

“We’ll come there, hyung. So wait for us.”

“Really? You will?”

“We will. I want to see mum.” Ricky cheerful tone saddened. He had come to America to study when he was 13. Since then he lived away from parents and just recently he lost contact with them. Which is one of the reason I am here. It was also same for Chunji and Niel. They both came to work and study. CAP’s father was the owner of this big and famous shopping centre. Changjo was son of the famous and rich hotel owner. CAP and Niel first met when Niel went in for a job interview. CAP had to sit with the employer and help them hire people. CAP didn’t stop following him because he kept rejecting his confessions and love. But later, like 1 or 2 years later, Niel accepted him since he was getting in to his nerves. Changjo has a girlfriend [Not exactly a girlfriend, every week is different girls]. Ricky really feels jealous of her since he is in love with Changjo. But Changjo has a secret as well.

“Ahh. Ricky, I’ll try to find them okay?” I said. “I have to go now. Talk to you later.”

“Eung, hyung. Bye.” After he hung up, I went in the class. I sat on the empty seat at the back which was next Yoomi’s seat.

“Yoomi, give me your schedule.” I said. She handed it to me with no word. “Ahh…we some together. Not all.” I said.

“Students, sit down!” Our teacher walked in with pile of books in his hand. “As you kanow, we have a new student. Introduce yourself.” He ordered.

“Neh, ssaem.” I stood up and everyone’s head faced me. “I’m Lee Byunghun but call me L.Joe. I’m 18 years old. I came here from America. And this girl here *points at Yoomi* and L are my friends since the past.”

“Okay. Sit down.” Teacher quickly wrapped it up. “I’m Mr Shin, your homeroom teacher.”

“Neh, Mr Shin.”

---

“Class dismiss.” Mr Shin said. Some stayed and some went. My class was in here. Yoomi’s was here as well and some of L’s friends. I sat back and took out my pencil case. “I need a book.” I said to Yoomi.

“Pabo, you have to get books yourself.” She said then took out a book from her bag. “Here. Use this for now.”

“Gomawo~” I smiled.

“Whatevers.” I saw some girls coming to me. They gave me sodas and food. I thanked them. I gave some of it to Yoomi who rejected it. “Don’t give me what someone else gave you.”

“Ah, okay…”

“Those girls likes you. Soon, I’m going to get hated.” She said.

“Huh? You won’t. If they do ill hurt them. You know my saying, if anyone hurts Yoomi, ill hurt them. Even girls.” He grinned.

“Yea yea.”

“Ah, Yoomi. You have to show me around.”

“What about L?”

“Him as well.”

“Then I’m not going.”

“Look, Yoomi. I’m sorry. I won’t be too touchy with you from now on. He was just joking earlier.” I explained.

“Don’t lie.”

“I’m not~ Mi-ah. I’m sorry.”

“Why are you apologizing?”

“Cuz your crush said you and I look good together which hurt you.”

“Awooh.” She ruffled my hair. “It didn’t hurt me.” I saw her glancing at right. Her habit since little still hadn't changed.

“Lies~ you’re looking right~ I know you~” I teased.

“How would you feel if your crush said we look good together?”

“Just as you. Sorry~ Miahn~~~” I tried to used my aegyo even though I know it doesn’t work on her.

“Arraso. Stop with the aegyo.”

“Will you show me around?” I was hoping for her to say yes but don’t think she will.

“No.”

I knew it.


 *me sayin in Busan satoori* Chingu-ya, nega jeongmal miahnada.

I always make you wait... *kneels down, arms up*



Chat here > ivunic <

no flying pigs here, only flying unicorns