╬20╬

He's a jerk...My jerk (o・_・)ノ”(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)

The class got to their destination. They took out their luggage and waited for their teacher to dismiss them.

"Right! We had fun right?" Sir Andy said.

"Neh!!" Surprisingly, students were still so cheerful after the long drive.

"Alright. Your drivers are waiting for you at the main gate. You are dismissed." Sir Andy said lightly clapping. "Ah, school in two days!" He teased making the class groan as they made their way out to their drivers.

 

"Uncle." Yoomi said as she pulled him.

"Yes?"

"This may be from long time ago, but will you explain why Myungsoo was allowed to play with the figures and I was not." She put her hand on her waist. She really liked those figures, still does.

"Ah. That." Sir Andy smiled nervously. "Oh, Yoomi, what's that?!" He pointed at the sky. Yoomi, stupidly fell for it, so her best friends uncle to run away.

"Aish, Uncle!" Yoomi shout.

"It's okay, Yoon Yoomi." L.Joe patted her back.

"I really liked those figures..." She said.

"We go home now. Cook me food okay?"

"You're hungry? What about all those food you ate this morning."

"Do you think I was able to eat after you fed me that chilli?"

Yoomi grinned at the flashback.

"You better make me food." L.Joe said pretending to be pissed.

"Arraso, arraso. Don't be pissed. You know I was playing right?" Yoomi nudged him.

"It was harsh."

"It was love." She joked.

"Bull."

 

Changjo and Ricky went ahead. They walked side by side closely, well it was Changjo pulling Ricky beside him.

"So are we..." Ricky said not finishing the sentence.

"I want us to be." Changjo replied. He took his hand. "What about you?"

Ricky smiled. "Sure." He nod.

"Thats good then. We'll have a celebration later."

"Shall we tell hyungs?"

Changjo shook his head. "Nah. Let them find out themselves."

"You know..." Changjo breathe. "I was afraid. To tell you my feelings."

"Tsk. I was afraid as well. I always thought you were straight and you would never know my feelings..." Ricky said and smiled, realizing that it was real. His long time crush is now his lover.

"I was straight then I saw you. You know I used to bring lot of girls in my house, I was straight then but when you came, I didn't have the same feelings for girls. It was different; I lost my interest in them. You...you aren't good-looking, out of your mind, child-like, short..."

Ricky pout.

"But I like you. I don't know why, I just do." Changjo smiled as stopped walking and hugged Ricky. "I really, really like you."

 

INFINITE, L.Joe, Yoomi and Sohee were on the way for a mini gathering at Sunggyus house. This was a tradition for INFINITE. Every year, a member has to treat the whole member. It was Sunggyus turn this year.

"Is there gonna be cake?" Dongwoo ask.

"I dunno. Ahjumma is preparing the food." Sunggyu answered.

"Some bad kid you are. Making ahjumma prepare all them stuff." Woohyun tutted.

Sunggyu frowned at him, "You made your younger sister prepare everything last time."

"And I let our ahjumma go. Nice kid I am." Woohyun grinned.

"I don't get you."

L.Joe had his arms around Yoomi, well, more like he was head locking her. "What are you doing?" He asked peeking at her phone. She was texting her parents, asking when they'll be back.

*pyong*

From mom.

We'll be back in couple of weeks. The more press conference keeps adding to the schedule. We'll be back after we solve some few errors in the company. Feel free to use my card, eat healthy and don't fight with Byunghun.

"Sheesh. Couple of weeks?" Yoomi gasped as she pushed L.Joe away.

"Wae?" L.Joe ask.

"Parents will be back in weeks!"

"Oh. That's normal...isn't?"

"It is but I'm stuck with...you." She looked at him from his head to toe.

"So? Am your bestest best friend, lady. Don't treat me as if I am someone you hate."

"You are though..."

"Shut up, or I'll knock your head off." He head locked her again, while his other hand was pulling his luggage.

"Tut-tut-tut. Look at him." Sohee said. "Treating a girl like that.,"

"Leave them. That's their love hate relationship." Sungjong said.

 

The group were all spattered around in the living room. They were all tired from the MT. Sunggyu was standing at the door looking at his friends. "This house will be a mess." He sighed.

"Yah, get up. If you want to sleep, use the rooms." He said.

"Dibs on room 14!" Woohyun bolted up and ran. Room 14 was the biggest of the biggest. You could see great view through the window.

"We're taking the master room." Sungjong said, taking Sohee with him.

"Don’t mess it up." Sunggyu said. The master room was his parents but they were only at home once or twice a year, since their businesses were overseas and they gave the house to Sunggyu as his 18th birthday gift, so he had the control.

"We're taking-" "You are not taking my room." Sunggyu interrupted Hoya, as Hoya always takes his room whenever his friends come around. But Sunggyu kicks him out.

"Aish, the room beside it then!" Hoya gave him a dirty but friendly face and made his way with Dongwoo.

"I'm staying here." Yoomi said.

"Oh, then me too." L.Joe said.

"Same here." L got up and grabbed the game consoles. "Yeol, wanna play?"

Sungyeol sat beside L as he took the controller.

"I'm going to rest as well. Do what you want but don't destroy the house." Sunggyu said as he yawned. "If you see ahjumma, tell her to go home." He went away to his room.

"Mm." They replied.

 

"Hoya." Dongwoo shook his boyfriend, as he was already lying in the bed, sleeping. "He’s already asleep." He sighed. He pulled up the duvet on him. He stood up to go to downstairs but he was pulled on the bed. Hoya wrapped his arms around him, and pulled the duvet on him. "Let's sleep." Hoya said.

Dongwoo smiled. He liked it when Hoya did skinship with him. He had his back faced Hoya, as Hoya had his arms around Dongwoo’s waist, pulling him closer.

"I really like you." Dongwoo whispered, think Hoya was already asleep.

"Say I love you then." Hoya said, pulling him closer.

"Huh?" "You've haven't said it yet. Only 'like'." Hoya turned him around.

"Oh, I do. But in my head." Dongwoo smiled.

"Really?" "Mm. Whenever I see you, I always think, I really love this guy. I love him very much."

"Say it to me now." Hoya opened his eyes.

"When I'm ready." Dongwoo closed Hoyas eyes with his hand.

"Arraso." Hoya sounded bit disappointed. 

Dongwoo saw this and placed a peck on Hoyas lips. Hoya pulled him closer by gently pulling his neck.

"Yah, this is Gyus house." Dongwoo pulled away and said.

"Who cares?" He continued.

 

Woohyun stared at his phone. He was debating whether to call Bomi or not. "Come on, it been like months I haven't seen you."

He was getting frustrated as she left without saying anything. "If you wanted to break up, you could have just said it to me. Why runaway?"

Woohyun closed his eyes as he sighed. To get rid of the frustration, he slept.

PING. Message. His phone vibrated.

 

"Sohee?" Sungjong said. He noticed Sohee was acting g weird. She was talking and she sat far away from him. "You okay?"

"Hm? Oh, yea." She smiled. Sungjong went over to her and sat beside her.

"You're mad about the incident aren't you?"

"What if my ex came and asked for me back?" Sohee threw him a question.

"I'll be mad. Not at you, at him." Sungjong replied as he frowned.

"Yea, I'm pissed at her. Not at you." Sohee fold her arms.

"Guys may have left her and got caught cheating now she's desperate for a guy."

"She cheated on you?"

"It wasn't only me. She was dating 7 guys at the same time."

"Wow, that witch." Sohee had head of cheating with at least 3 guys but 7 shock her.

"Anyway, why are we talking about her? We should sleep." He placed his chin on her shoulder as his arms wrapped around her waist.

"I'm not tired though." Sohee said.

"But I am. Sleep with me."

They made their inside the duvet. Sungjong pulled Sohee closer.

"I love you." Sungjong whispered.

 

As Sungyeol and L were playing, Sohee and L.Joe were sitting side by side on the sofa. Yoomi’s head dropped on L.Joe's shoulder. "Yah, go upstairs and sleep." He shook her but she was already in her dream land.

He sighed. He placed her head on his laps and put her legs on the sofa.

"Yah, let me play." He said.

"Huh?" Sungyeol and L both turned. Their eyes immediately went to Yoomi who was on his lap. "No!" They both shout.

"He totally likes her." L whispered.

"Aish, you greedy people."

"Take Yoomi to a room. She'll be uncomfortable." Sungyeol said.

"She'll be fine like this." L.Joe replied.

"She'll probably kill you if she wakes up seeing she's on your lap." L chuckled.

L.Joe thought for a moment. Yep, L was right. She will slice him up if she sees herself on his lap.

"Aish." L.Joe carefully placed Yoomis head on the sofa seat as he stood up. "How am I supposed to take her?"

"Carry her." "Bridal way. It's easier."

"Do you guys know how heavy she is?" L.Joe put his hands on his waist.

"Rude much." Sungyeol frowned at him.

"Just take her, Byunghun." L rolled his eyes.

L.Joe slid his arms around her thighs and her shoulder. "Okay, one, two, three!" He lifted her up with strength.

‘Oh, she’s light.’ L.Joe thought. ‘What the hell..? It doesn't even fell I'm carrying a human...’

He walked upstairs and entered an empty room. He gently placed her on the bed; he pulled a duvet over her. He looked at her. "How did she get so pretty?" He blurted out his honest thoughts. Truthfully, when he first saw her, he was surprised she got so pretty. He brushed her hair that covered her face. He looked at her from her eyes with aegyo sal, sharp nose and her pouty lips. He didn't even realize her was staring at her, until he felt butterflies on his stomach.

He shivered. "..."