╬ 00700 ╬

He's a jerk...My jerk (o・_・)ノ”(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)

"Wah!! Like seriously. How can they say that to their own parent and leave their son alone overseas. I feel bad for Changhyun." Yoomi threw her jacket on the floor with pissed mood. She sat on her bed folding her arms.

"I never knew his parents were like that. Whenever, Ricky spoke to them through phone, they were loving. But it was a lie?" L.Joe said sitting on the chair.

"So what now?" She asks.

"Let’s keep it a secret...."

"Mwo?" "Ricky won't come if we tell him. It has been a long time since he has come to Korea. Maybe he wants to search for them as well...."

"Kid will get hurt. He looks too innocent."

"Yes. He will deeply get hurt... He has soft heart... So we have to keep it a secret....until he is ready to hear it. Or he'll find out himself..."

"What if he finds out you kept it a secret? That will be end of you two."

"So you want to tell him now? He has been overseas for more than 8 years. He gets homesick. He has nightmares. He is desperate, Yoon Yoomi!!" L.Joe raised his voice getting pissed but also hurt. He then realized what he done. "Miahn..." His eyes went teary as he sat beside her. "I'm scared..." His voice cracked. Yoomi was shocked seeing L.Joe like this. He only cries when his loved ones are hurt. Yoomi was hurt seeing him like this. She brought his head on her shoulder and hugged him. He wrapped his arms on her waist and let put tears while Yoomi patted his head.

Soon he stopped crying and let out a chuckle. "You smell good." He dug his face in her neck. Yoomi pushed him.

"Idiot." She smiled.

"After 8 years, I was comforted by you again with your special technic." He smiled and hugged her again. "I missed you." He let out. Yoomi knew it already so she didn't show much reaction.

"Let’s find Changhyun parents and question them of they allow us." She said getting off the bed.

"Now?” He followed her.

“I dunno, yes if you want to…”

“How will we find them?”

“Ah, right…we have to ask haelmoni…but shes in the hospital…”

“Let’s wait till she’s better.” L.Joe ruffled her hair half smiling. “Let’s eat out today.”

Yoomi reached up to his face and wiped a tear drop on his cheeks. “Stop crying, idiot.”

****

 

Sir Andy walked in with books in his hand. “Lets do this.” He said and went in. He was welcomed by a ball. Which hit him. In the face.

“Shiii…” Dongwoo cursed.

“Sit down.” Sir Andy said trying not to get angry like other teachers does..

“Neh, sorry, sir.” He sat down.

“Ssaem!” A girl called.

“Yes?” “How old are you? You look too young to be a teacher.”

“Why do you want to know?”

“I dunno…curious.”

“Don’t ask ridiculous questions.” He then started the lesson.

****

Lesson after lesson, hours later, and the class ended, Sir Andy dismissed the class and called L.Joe out.

“Wae, uncle? I need to go canteen.” L.Joe said leaning against the wall.

“You didnt tell your mother did you?” He whispered.

“Don’t you trust me?” “Ani, that’s not what I meant. Did they find out?”

“No. Uncle, they will begoing overseas this week, so relax.” He patted Sir Andy’s shoulder. “Ah, earlier, you could just tell her your age. There was no reason to scold her.”

“Teachers are not supposed to reveal their personal information.”

“Is it? Or is it because you look old for your age?”

“You mean I look young for my age.” He joked.

“…..im gonna go now. Meet you later.” L.Joe than ran off. “L-ah, lets go.” He called. L came out.

“What did you talk about?” He ask.

“This and that.” L.Joe replied. “I’m hungry, let’s go.”

L.Joe and L sat down facing each other at the canteen. “Wait…L, don’t to remember him?”

“Huh? Who?”

“Sir Andy.” “Ani…” “In the past, we went cycling together. with Sir Andy.”

“What? When did we go cycling with a teacher?” L laughed. “We did?” He questioned.

“Eung. He’s my uncle. We even went over his house to play with his transformers toys.”

“Transformer- Ah! Uncle? That was uncle? The one who used to play with us? Then he left for US for his jobs and stuff?”

“Yea! You remember.”

“I feel awful not-“ He was interrupted by a arm wrapping around him. “Mwoya…?” He looked at the person. No surprise, it was Sohyun. “What do you want?”

“Oppa! Don’t talk to me like that. Annyeong, Joey oppa~” She used her aegyo voice which cringed them.

“Who are you…?” L.Joe asked.

“Eung? You don’t know who I am? Oppa, Im sad.”

L.Joe was like “…who is this bish…?” But in his head.

“Oppa, are you and Yoomi friends?” She ask L.Joe.

“Why?” L.Joe started to have bad feeling about her.

“L.Joe, we promised to play soccer with INFINITE. Let’s go.” L made a quick excuse them self. L.Joe followed him, leaving her alone.

“Aish, that girl. I’ll get rid of her.” She hissed.

“Sohyun-ah, are you okay? What did oppa say?” Hyuna aegoyed.

“Eonni, I need to get rid of that girl. She taking our oppas.”

“Arraso. I’ll get the girls.”

****

Yoomi was in the bathroom washing her hands after using the toilet. She was drying it when group of girl walked in. She gave them a glance then ignored them. She was about to exit when the girl stood in her way. “Yah!” the girl in middle voice screeched and echoed through the toilet.

‘So this is 4MINUTE.’ Yoomi thought.

“Get away from our oppa, you wrench!” She shout high pitched.

“Oppa? Who?” She ask even though she knew.

“Our L oppa and L.Joe oppa! Who do you think?”

“Oppa? Oh, lol.” She mumbled.

“Mwo? Mworago?!”

“Ani, what I was just thinking just came out. Sorry if I offended you.”

“Yah, we ar just giving you a warning. If we see you near them, you’ll get it from us.”

“Do what ever you want.” She shrugged.

“Ill give you a choice.” “Mwoga?” “Lose contact with them or we’ll make you suffer.”

“If I lose contact with them, what would you do?”

“We’ll leave you alone.”

“You’ll leave me alone and harass L and L.Joe?”

“We love them. They love us.”

“I reject the offer. I will not lose contact with them. Like who are you to tell me that?”

“Yah, I am your senior, listen to men.”

“Omo! What is that!?” It’s a rat!! Under your feet!!” Yoomi shout.

“Huh?! What? Where?!” The five girls screamed flapping their hands and legs jumping around as if they were screeching chickens giving birth. Yoomi smiled then left the bathroom.

“Those people, man. Do they have nothing to do?”

****

[Time passes]

Yoomi and Byunghuns parents had already left for overseas couple of days ago. And today was the day Ricky and Changjo arrived in Korea. L.Joe was excited going on and on about how they were going to have so much fun while Yoomi kept reminding him they only came to find his parents. They were in the kitchen making some food. "Ah, Changjo likes ice cream." He said.

"I think we have lollies. And the tube ice cream. " Yoomi said. He looked in the fridge.

"We do."

"Ricky?" "He likes....well, he eats everything..."

She just nod and continued to make cold noodles. She was worried how it would turn out since she rarely cooked. She just followed YouTube. L.Joe came behind her. “Did you have to make this dish? It like took you 5 hours just to boil some beef and stuff.

“They said it was worth it.” “Who?” “Youtubers…” “Can you finish it on time?” “Yea, it’s nearly done.”

"Arraso. Do well, Mimi-ah~. Ah, wanna go airport later? To pick them up."

“If you want.”

“Assa, lets go after you’ve finished cooking.”

“Sure.”

****

Ricky and Changjo arrived in Korea. They were getting into the taxi when Ricky heard his name being called. His face brightened up. "Byung hyung!" He waved.

"Kiddo!" L.Joe ran to him with Yoomi following behind.

"Annyeong." She said.

"She's kinda cute. Not scary at all." Changjo scanned her head to toe.

"Stop staring or I'll stab your eyes." L.Joe smacked his shoulder.

"Stop being so protective."

"Why did you come here? I have the address." Ricky said.

"I wanted to see yous quick." He hugged the two.

"I'm Yoomi. Nice seeing you again Ricky." Yoomi said. Ricky bowed.

"I got our driver. Let's go in there." L.Joe said pointing at the black car.

"Arraso.” Changjo turned to the taxi driver behind him. “Sir, sorry we won’t be taking the taxi. I’ll take out our luggages.”

“I understand.” The driver said. Changjo took out 2 big luggages out of the trunk. The taxi drove off.

“Let’s go. Yoomi made something that is poisonous for you guys.” L.Joe joked as he took one of the luggages. Yoomi slapped his arms. “Jokes.” He turned to the two young boys, “It’s really poisonous.” He whispered.

“Lee Byunghun!”



*keke* //peeks frm a hole// hw are yu guys~~~~

its been a long time...sorta...

i was late cuz i was mentally calmin myself down after seeing l.joes kiss scene.
*points at the heart* it hurts right ther...T.T

its like nearly midnight here and im like:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Gudbam~~


- Kyung