╬11╬

He's a jerk...My jerk (o・_・)ノ”(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)

"Right, we need someone to collect woods!" Sir Andy said looking at his class who were avoiding his gaze. "Volunteer or I'll pick."

Yoomi sighed and lift her arm up. "I'll collect them, Sir."

Kemy raised her arm up as well, Suzy as well.

"Thank you, you three." Sir Andy said.

"This is not good..." L.Joe whispered to himself. He was about to raise his arm but he was a second late. L stood up.

"Sir, I'll go as well." He said signalling Yoomi white let's-go motion.

"Okay, Myungsoo’s going." L.Joe felt relief.

 The four people went into woods with torches. L and Yoomi took the lead as Kemy and Suzy followed. "Let’s not go too far. Just up to that hill." Yoomi said.

"Mm." L nod.

 

The rest of the people in the camp site were preparing ingredients to cook. "Sohee-ah, what are you doing? Sit down. I'll do this." Sungjong said taking the tong from her. She had been trying to light a fire for barbecue later but failed.

"Jonggie-ah..." Sohee whined as she fake cried but tears came because of the gas which didn't lit up.

"Sit down. I'll do this." Sungjong sat her down on the seat which was not far back.

 

"Dino-ah!" Hoya called for his boyfriend.

"In the tent." He heard him shout from the tent next to him.

"Oh." He went in and sat down. "What you doing? I was looking for you."

"Why?" Dongwoo ask as he search through his phone.

"I dunno. What are you doing?" Hoya tried to peek at his phone.

"SNS."

"Its MT. Come on, let's go help the people outside." Hoya took his phone and shoved it into his pocket.

"Okay." Dongwoo crawled out of the tent, while Hoya came out as a normal human. Hoya and Dongwoo naturally took each other’s hand as if it was a habit of theirs.

They sat next to Sohee. "What's with you two?" Sohee ask.

"What do you mean?" Hoya ask.

"Holdings hands? In public?"

"They do more than holding hands. Sohee, you don't know."

"Oo." Sohee raised her eyebrows.

"What do you mean 'Oo'?" Dongwoo laugh.

"Nothing." Sohee smile.

"Weirdo..." Hoya mumbled.

 

"Yah!!! How do I turn this on??" L.Joe shouts after miserably failing to light the gas on.

"What's wrong?" Sir Andy walked to him. Changjo and Ricky also went to him.

"This stupid thing won't turn on."

"Idiot hyung." Ricky said rolling his eyes.

"You haven't attached the gas thing in the stove." Changjo said as he connected it. He the stove. "There. Idiot."

"Why do I have a niece like you." Andy muttered as he went away.

"I feel the same. Why do I have an uncle like you!"

"Do you need help or..." Changjo ask.

"No. Go away!"

"Geez, you have to learn to calm down. Let’s go, Ricky-ya." Changjo tugged Ricky’s chest.

 

"Nam Woohyun. I will count down to 3. You better stop scaring the girls and follow me." Sunggyu slapped Woohyun’s head. He was again trying to get girls number. He was completely ignoring Sunggyu and was focused on the girls who were basically creeped out.

"1. Nam Woohyun." He started counting. Still ignored.

"2. You can't be serious." Ignored.

"3."

 

"Are you guys done?!" L shouts so Kemy and Suzy could hear.

"Yea." They replied. "This is no fun." They walked to L and Yoomi who had arms full of woods. They placed it on the top of Yoomi’s pile.

"Let’s go." Kemy folded her arms.

L took some of the woods from Yoomi and threw it. "Too much."

"Thanks...." Yoomi said.

"I said let's go." Kemy groaned. L and Yoomi rolled their eyes and led the way.

 

"Yah, why did we come here." Suzy groaned.

"To do this." Kemy pushed Suzy who pushed Yoomi causing her to fall and roll down the hill.

"Yoomi!" L shout. He dropped the woods and carefully ran down the hill which we full of twigs and leaves.

"Yah!" Suzy shout. "That hurt!"

"Miahn." Kemy helped her up. "Well, it was worth it. Let’s go. They can come alone."

"But Myungsoo oppa...."

"Losing one oppa doesn't hurt."

 

L rushed to Yoomi. He kneeled down and placed her head on his knee. "Are you okay?"

"Aish. That hurt." She sat up holding her right wrist. Myungsoo dusted off the leaves and dust from her hair and shoulder.

"Does it hurt?" He asks touching her wrist.

"Yea.." "Can you walk?" She tried standing up but failed. "I'll carry you. We can take the long way from here." He helped her up.

"You don't have to..." Yoomi blushed. He knelt down as she placed her on his back. Her heart was racing and going ba-dum ba-dum.

 

L.Joe saw Kemy and Suzy coming out of the woods. "Where's the woods?" He shouts.

"L and Yoomi have it." Suzy replied with a smiled.

"Where are they?"

"They should be coming." Kemy replied acting innocent. L.Joe sat back down on his seat. He then spotted Woohyun getting dragged by Sunggyu. They came and sat beside L.Joe.

"Stop messing with girls. You have a girlfriend." Sunggyu scolded him.

"She dumped me. What am I supposed to do? She moved on, I'm moving on as well." Woohyun burst. L.Joe stood up and walked away not wanting to be involved.

"For your information, she had told you but you were being a jerk choosing arcade over her. I was there Nam Woohyun. I know everything. And she is just staying aboard for like 6 months. And you guys haven't broken up. I don't think she want to break up with you." Sunggyu said trying to make him understand.

"How would you know?" Woohyun ask folding his arms.

"Do you still like her?" Sunggyu ask. Woohyun didn't reply. Sunggyu sighed. "She'll be back in two month. Pick her up at the airport."

"Tsk."

 

"Aish. That girl." L cursed.

"How long do we have to go...?" She ask.

"We just follow his road. We'll get there soon." L smiled.

"You know I can walk. It's just my wrist that's hurt."

"Your knee is bleeding underneath your trousers."

Yoomi didn't reply.

"It’s getting dark...we better hurry..." He speeded up his pace.

 

"Why aren't they here yet?" Sohee ask worryingly.

"They'll be here soon." Sungjong wrapped her with a blanket.

"It’s getting dark."

"Kids! Come and sit here." Students heard Sir call and went. Hey sat on the seats which were set as a circle. "Everyone’s here right?"

"I haven't seen Yoomi since they left to collect woods." Changjo said to Ricky.

"Mm. I hope nothing’s wrong." Ricky replied.

"Unc-Hyu-Sir." L.Joe called after few mistakes. "Yoomi and Myungsoo aren't here."

"Mwo? Kemy, Suzy? You went with them. Where are they?" Andy looked at the two girls who shrugged. "Nothing happened there right?" They shrugged.

"They said they'll stay there for a while to enjoy the view." Suzy lied.

"Heh? It’s dark..." Andy was worried and not sure what to do. "Let’s wait for 5 minutes. If they are still not here, we have to go search for them..."

 

It had been hours since they walked. Yoomi started to get worried about L. She tapped his shoulder with her not injured hand. "Mm. Let me down."

"Hm? It's okay." He panted. Sweat dribble along his face. Yoomi jumped off him. L straightens up and stumbled back. Yoomi caught him.

"Sorry." Yoomi said. She took his arm and put it around her shoulder; she put her hand on her waist supporting him as they walked. "I told you not to carry me..."

"You were hurt." He whispered.

"Oh, I think we're near." Yoomi said looking forward at the light and smoke.

"Really?" L said.

"Mm."

 

"Right, we're going. You two and you three. Come with me." Andy pointed at Hoya, Dongwoo, and their classmate, Dahoon, Sungyeol and Kemy. Kemy groaned and she stood. Other stood up with no words.

"Rest, stay here. Don't go anywhere. Grab torch lights. L.Joe, call me if they come back."

"Neh" L.Joe nod.

 

"Yoomi, do you know we've met when we were little?" L ask.

"Hm? When you came round Byungs house?" She asks since that was the time she first met him and fell for him.

"Ani." L stood straight as his legs were better and could hold himself up.

"Then when?" She asks.

"L.Joe spoke about you a lot. Every time we played, your name will always be said. I didn't know you so I was kinda annoyed that he kept talking about you." L smiled. Yoomi dropped her head. "I got curious. Do you remember the time you and Joe went park near his house?"

"Yea...." She nods. L.Joe took her to the park on her birthday. It was lame but fun. The food he treated for her birthday was McDonald and KFC. She couldn't forget that day. Lame but one of her good memories.

"I followed you guys. I got jealous seeing you too. I was hurt."

"Sorry...."

"Aniya. And we officially met when he invited me to his house. I was surprised you were also there."

"I think it was summer holiday that time..." She said remembering that every summer holiday’s she and her family would go to L.Joe's house.

"You ran when you saw me. It was cute." L gave her a killer smile. She blushed like mad.

"Come on. We're here. We'll get there if we run." Yoomi said changing the subject. She paced up as she held onto her injured wrist. L chuckled.

 

L.Joe saw Yoomi walking in the area. He ran to her and hugged her. "Yah, are you okay? What happened? Why are you late?" He asked checking her head to toe.

"She hurt her wrist." L said.

"Huh? Does it hurt?" He asks. Without letting her reply, he took out his phone and rang his uncle. "Uncle, they're here. Come back. Yoomi hurt her wrist." He hung up and put it back in his pocket.

"Yah, what about you? Are you okay?" L.Joe asks L.

"I'm okay."

"Okay. There's food. Ask Sungjong."

"Kay thanks. Go take her to the medical room."

"Where is that?" L.Joe asks.

"The place where the reception is. Ask the people there." L said and headed off for food.

 

Nurse was wrapping Yoomi’s wrist with a bandage. "Thankfully, it is not serious. Just a sprain. It will take few weeks to heal." She said finishing it sticking a plaster.

"Thank you." L.Joe said. Yoomi frowned.

"Thank you." She said.

"You can go. Have fun during your stay." The nurse said.

 

"Where are they?" Sir Andy ran to L.

"Hm? Oh, Byunghun took her to the medical room." L replied with mouth full of BBQ juicy meat.

"Thanks. And keep that mouth closed."

 

"How did it happen?" L.Joe asks.

"I slipped." She lied. She knew it was Kemy and Suzy who pushed her but if she told him the truth, he'll kill them.

"If I ask L, will I get the same answer?"

"… I stepped on this slippery leaf and slipped. I rolled down the hill. L.Joe came down the hill to see if I was okay. Going up again was long so we took the longer way. That's why we're late." She explained. Some were lie some were truth.

"Okay...why did you volunteer, idiot?" He slapped her head lightly.

"Shut up and take me to food. I'm hungry."

"You do know every time I see you, the fatter I see you are getting." He swung his arms around her shoulder.

"Idiotic Jerk." She nudged his ribs.

"So how was it? Did you get your moment with L, huh?"

"It was embarrassing. He had to carry me. When I got off of him, he lost his balance. And we talked about the childhood days when he first met me and stuff.”

"Ahh...that’s it?"

"Then what else?" Yoomi ask holding onto L.Joe as her leg was sprained a little. "Ah. L. His leg might be hurting. Yah, let's go back and get some patches for him."

"L? Okay. You stay here, I'll get it." L.Joe said and ran back to the nurse room.

Yoomi leaned on the wall for support. She heard shuffling at the side. She saw shadows. She sighed knowing who it was. "I know it was you who pushed me. I won't tell if you leave L.Joe alone."

Suzy came out from behind the door and walked to her.

"Still not leaving oppa alone?" Suzy ask folding her arms.

"Hmm....no. And what's with 'oppa'?"

"You know you won't suffer if you completely leave our oppas alone."

"I don't care if I get beaten or if I suffer, just don't touch L.Joe."

"Who do you think you are? I bet you're only sticking to him cuz he's handsome and rich." Suzy scoffed. "You just want him all for yourself."

"What do you mean? I want him all for myself? Is L.Joe some kind of tool?"

"Isn’t it true though? You like him. I can see it."

"Yea, I like him. No, I love him. Happy?"

"Yoomi? Why you sho-" L.Joe walked to her. "Who you talking to?" He asks Yoomi.

"Oppa, she was the one who started. She pus-" "Let's go. Guys are waiting." L.Joe said cutting her off. He swung his arms around her shoulder and walked away, leaving Suzy in blank mode.

"Did you just totally ignore her?" Yoomi whispered.

"Yea. And Yoomi, I love you too." He grinned.

"That was sarcasm, douchbag." She nudged him.

 

"Euh!" Suzy sat beside Kemy as she sulked.

"What happened now?" Kemy ask.

"I was talking to Yoomi, then L.Joe oppa came. I was talking to him then he cut me off as if he was totally ignoring me. It all because of that girl. Aish." Suzy whined.

"Sohyun-eonnie called. She was the latest updates. Text her." Kemy said.

"Mm..." She took out her phone and texted. "Aish, I hope eonnies will do something."

"They will. They always keep their words."

 

"Yah~" Sohee rushed to Yoomi and carefully sat her down. "Are you okay? It was those two, wasn't it?"

"Yah, calm. Plus, it’s just a sprain. I'm hungry, Sohee-ah...”

"Jonggie-ah, can you bring Yoomi lot of meat?" She asked her boyfriend. Sungjong smiled and nod. "And, what do you mean 'just a sprain'? You could have died!"

"Over-reacting much." L.Joe who was standing behind Yoomi said as he shook her head.

"Go away." Sohee shooed him away. "It was them, wasn't it?" Sohee ask.

"Sohee, don't worry. It's fine. I'm in one piece."

"I'll stop...but if they bother you again, tell me. But as if you would tell me something like that."

"Yep, I will not get you involve."

"Yoomi, here. It’s delicious." Sungjong said and handed her a plate full of meat and other side dishes.

"Thanks." Yoomi said as she took it.

"Can you eat your lefty?" Sungjong ask." Sohee, its better if you fed her..."

"You people calm the f down. Only sprained wrist!"



soooooo.........im here. alive but dead....
updated two chaps as a sorry  and goodbye present!! 
bt ill be back //sings 2PM's I'll be back//

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
english controlled assement....geography mock.....science entry exams.....french conrolled assement....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

lol ppl, subbies, slient readers, haters, passerbys...
i found a new hobby today.....
cuz i has no life, i catoonize ppl...
i did my sis....she gave me her souless 'yea, whatever, i like it. now go away.'
sucess, i guess....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
its a week holiday...
art project to do....english assessment preparation....geo revison.....


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 is my energy....my stress relievers......

haters, lovers, silenters, passerbyers....//love shot *pyong pyong*//