╬12╬

He's a jerk...My jerk (o・_・)ノ”(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)

"Mi-ah." L.Joe called from the outside of Yoomi and Sohee's tent.

"Yea?" She answered. "Come in."

He went in and sat down next to her. "Sohee?"

"With Jonggie." Yoomi answered as she pulled up her duvet. "You need something?"

"I was worried about your wrist." L.Joe replied as he rubbed her wrist.

"I'm fine. No need to worry. Yah, Lee Byunghun, I'm Yoon Yoomi. I can deal with it." She nudged him.

"Yea, right. You can't even handle your feelings with Myungsoo."

"Thats different." She blushed.

"You want to go watch the stars?" He ask.

"Since when did you watch the stars?" She scoffed.

"I am trying to be kind. So appreciate it before I smack you." L.Joe joked.

"Alright. Let's go. But where?"

"Let's just wander around." He said and went out. Yoomi also came out with her blanket. "Let's go~~"

 

Ricky was fast asleep when Changjo was pretending to sleep. "Aish." He cursed. And faced away from Ricky. "This won't let me sleep." He placed his hand on his chest. "I've slept with him a lot of time. Why am I nervous now?" He whispered to himself.  He slowly turns around carefully not waking Ricky up. He smiles as he traces his hand along his cheek. He brushed his hair away.

"I'm sorry for hurting you." He whispered.

His smile faded away. He slowly leaned in and placed his lips against Ricky’s.

 

"Jonggie-ah." Sohee said being comfortable in his arms.

"Hm?"

"Don't you get the feeling....that L.Joe and Yoomi like each other but are afraid to show it..."

"Them two? I only see them bickering. No signs of any like towards each other."

"You think? But don't you think they'll be a cute couple?" She ask looking up at the sky.

"I guess. But not as cute as us~~"

“Ah, them girls.” Sohee showed a fist. “Suzy and Kemy, they piss me off.”

“Yeah, they are planning something. I’m kinda worried for Yoomi.”

“Did you know that Kemy used to be a school president in junior school?”

“Eh? Really? What happened to her now?” Sungjong showed a bit interest.

“I dunno. Something about her sister.”

“Ahh… too bad she turned bad…”

 

"Lee Byunghun, you still going 'squirrel hunting'?" Yoomi ask as she covered L.Joe with the blanket.

"Yes. I'm kinda excited. We can do whatever we like."

"But squirrel hunting. Really?"

"It's gonna be fun. If we don't find any squirrels....we'll probably be searching for boars."

"There is no...Oh mai gawd." Yoomi face palmed. "Have fun(!)"

"Yah, you...you aren't confessing Myungsoo?" He ask glancing at her.

"No....as if he would like me back. I am just a friend of his. Or maybe a fan in his eyes. I am living a sad life."

"You know this is like the first guy you have deeply fell in love with."

"Hm...I guess....Oh, wah. Look at that." She pointed at the star which was very bright and pretty.

"I gave you all my candy when you were crying cuz you was rejected." He chuckled.

"YAH! Don't bring that up, you jerk!" She punched him as he blushed.

"What was his name? Jung Dae...Jung Daehyun!"

She was blushing like mad because of embarrassment.

"And your two day crush, Kim Taehyung. That one was epic."

"Stop you jerk."

"You liked him cuz he was 4D and dislike him cuz he was too 4D." He laughed.

"Douchebag..." She muttered. Jung Daehyun was the second guy she liked then her feelings faded away since he was more of a friend. They lost contact after entering high school. And Kim Taehyung, is a 4D alien who she found interesting but after a day or two she got tired of his 4D-ness.

"Wait a minute...." Yoomi said and frowned as she thought.

"What?"

"You know my past crushes and my secrets. I told you this. How come you don't tell me yours? Unless, you are..." She looked at him suspiciously.

"I'm what?" He looked at her.

"Nothing. Don't worry. You are still my douche bag even if you are." She patted his back.

"Woman, I'm straight." L.Joe shook his head. "Although my friends are gay, I'm straight."

"Who do you like then?" She leaned in.

"I dunno..." He backed away. "I don't like anyone." Which was true, ever since he was little, he only looked out for Yoomi. He didn't care about girls, only his best friend. Even he doesn't know why he protects her so much. Daehyun and Taehyun were both jerks to him. He didn't like them, thought they were players. He only watched Yoomi though he has not even tiny feelings for her. Only best friend.

"You're no fun..." Yoomi leaned back looking up at the sky.

"Whatever." L.Joe mumbled. He rubbed his eyes and let out a small yawn.

"You tired?" Yoomi ask.

"Kinda." He nod.

"Lets go back then."

"I dun wanna."

"Idiot. The wake up." She lightly slapped him. She stretched out her legs and took off the blanket. "Lay here." She tapped her thighs. L.Joe frowned.

"What are you going to do....? This is very unlikely that you would do something like this....."

"Idiot," She placed her hand behind his neck. "when I tell you to do something," She pulled him down on to her lap surprising L.Joe who let out a yelp. "You do it." She flashed a smile.

"Bish, calm. Don't have to hurt me. I'm letting you go cause you're a girl." He folded his arms and closed his eyes.

"Since when have you treated me as a woman?" She flicked him on his forehead.

"Oww. Stop. I'm tired."

"Douchebag..." She mumbled. She covered him with the blanket properly. She saw L.Joe smirk. "Why are you smirking? Thinking of something y?"

"Shut up. Yoomi," He smirked. "do you remember the time you kissed me?"

"Why?" She asks not really bothered by it. It was a friendly good night kiss she gave him when they were about 6 or 7.

"Do it again." He let out a huge smile. But instead of getting what he wanted, he got something which surprised him.



quick short chap.....
nyway, ppl. im alive.
although its spring term, i be at home revising
darn year 10 and mocks
i envy smart bishes...