╬17╬

He's a jerk...My jerk (o・_・)ノ”(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)

It was the last day of the MT. Everyone was tired after yesterday's mud soccer. Some forced then selves to clean before sleeping but some didn't even go bathroom to check them selves, they went straight to bed.

"Ahooo." Andy stretched his back. "So tired."

He checked the time on his phone. It was 7 am, waking up time.

"Lets get everyone up...." He said as he laid back down and his eyes were heavier then ever.

"5 minutes won't hurt...." He mumbled.

 

It was morning. Sohee woke up and stretched. She looked at Yoomi beside her. "Too good at lying." She said. She got changed in to hoodie, hiding her morning face and wrapped her towel around her neck then went out to wash up.

As she was washing her face, someone appeared beside her. She patted towel on her face as she looked at the person beside. She smiled respectfully as she didn't know the person.

"Good morning." She smiled.

But the girl just looked at her.

"Do you need something?" Sohee ask.

"Yes, in fact." The girl said as she fold her arms. She walked toward her making Sohee walk backwards few steps.

"Yes?" Sohee stayed calm since she didn't know the person. If it was someone from her school, she would have finished them.

"I have no idea what he sees in you. You're short, chubby, ugly..." The girl smirked.

Sohee had the idea right away. Songjongs ex.

"Well, he did choose me." She calmly fought back.

"He chose me first, and I want him back. Leave him immediately."

Sohee raised her eyebrows. She then scoffed. "Tsk. Excuse me. You heard what he said yesterday. If you still can't understand it, go learn hangul." [I did not know what to write here....English or Korean.?]

"Song Minyoung!" They turned to he side to see Sungjong. He looked mad....

He held Sohee's wrist. "Speak to her once again, no dont even looked at her or even think of her, then you're really something that I want to get rid off. Lets go." He led his girlfriend leaving his ex stunned.

 

"Aish. I'm sorry, Sohee-yah. Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" Sungjong asked her checking for any bruises.

"I'm okay." Sohee said. She hugged him. "Its okay. I'll be fine. If she bothers me or you, I'll make her stop."

Sungjong nod. He parted the hug and looked at her.

"Wae?" She asked as she was confused because he was just staring, not saying anything.

"You look very beautiful." He whispered.

"Huh?" She then realised. "Oh! I'm not wearing make up!" She covered her face Turning away.

"You look better without. But there is no difference, whether you were make up or not."

"I'm going! This is embarrassing!"

 

"Yoomi!!!" L.Joe burst into her tent.

"Huh?" She opened one of her eyes.

"Wake up!!" He pulled her duvet.

"What now?" She groaned as she pulled it back up.

"You sleep too much. Lets go wash our face together."

"What time is it?"

"Just 7:30ish. Come on." He grabbed her hand and dragged her out, in hher pyjamas. "Oh, wait." He went back in and grabbed her coat. He swung it over her shoulder.

"Get my toiletries." She said rubbing her eyes.

He went back in and came out with her toiletries bag.

"Why are you so excited?" She asked and she was getting dragged by him.

"Just because." He replied. Since his uncle told him to watch over her, he was doing it, which he thought was good.

"Oh, Yoomi-ya." He said looking at her.

"Wae?" "You look pretty."

"If you're lying, I'll cut your head off." She said calmly.

"How did you know? It's a lie. You look like a puff fish." He joked.

"I have no energy to fight so you better shut up."

"Oh, really? This is my chance then." He said pretending to think.

"Yah. Lee ByungHun!" She shout making him run away.

 

"Urgghh!!!" Suzy went in her tent in frustration. "Damn. That girl doesn't once leave him."

"Just endure it for two more days, she'll leave him." Kent replied.

"You think?"

"Nah. I'm sure."

"You're right. When we merge with 4MINUTE eonnis, then." Suzy said then flashed her fake innocent smile.

"Sohyun eonnie likes L.Joe now. That's no surprise." Kemy chuckled. "When will she ever give us a chance to be with them."

"She will, after she dates one of them."

"If she dates L.Joe then what's the point." Kent shrugged.

"Wait. You like L.Joe oppa?" Suzy gasped. "Like, Like as in like?"

"What? Doesn't everyone?"

 

The busan school was washing their faces standing in a line. They all looked half dead.

"Yah..." Youngjae nudged his best friend.

"Wae?" Daehyun replied sheepishly.

"What did you mean by 'using me' few days back?" He asked after it popped into his mind just few seconds a ago.

"Ah, nothing much." Daehyun replied. "It's done." He splashed water on his face.

"Oh. Well, tell me properly next time."Youngjae pouted.

"Arraso. Don't sulk. I didn't use you for a bad purpose, pabo-ya." Daehyun chuckled as he ruffled his best friends hair. "Are you done? Let's go."

"I was waiting for you in fact."

"Arraso. Let's go. What's for breakfast?" Daehyun swung his arms over his best friends shoulder.

"Who am I? Some maid? How am I supposed to know? And don't complain when you see the food. Just eat."

"Tsk. Tell that to your self first. Who am I to you?"

"You are my arse friend." Youngjae nudged his chest hard. "Now hurry up."