╬14╬

He's a jerk...My jerk (o・_・)ノ”(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)


L rushed to her and tapped her cheeks. "Are you okay?? Yoomi-yah!"

"Hm? Oh, L..." She groaned. "Dont tell L.Joe..."

"But-" "Please." She managed to let out.

"I'll be back." He left her for a while and ran off. He spotted his friends. "Guys! I want to go back, you guys go on." He shout.

"Okay!" Woohyun gave him a thumbs up.

L returned the thumbs up and walked back. L.Joe watched him go, he felt like he was hiding something.

"Yah, let's go." Sunggyu nudged L.Joe.

"Mm."

 

"Come on, let's get you back to the camp." L carried her bridal style. Yoomi blushed but hid it behind her hair.

"L.Joe's not there right?" She managed it out.

"No. Suzy and Kemy did this?"

She didn't reply.

"I only see bruises, not cuts. If you need help, just tell me."

"Myungsoo-shi, let this be the last time you helping me." Yoomi whispered.

"'fraid I can't do that."

"Please, or L.Joe will get hurt..."

"What did they tell you, Yoon Yoomi?"

"They'll hurt L.Joe if I don't take beatings... You know L.Joe, he is sensitive. He gets hurt easily..."

"What if they do worse?"

"I'll do anything to protect L.Joe."

"What if they told you to break up your relationship or he'll get beatings? You'll still do it?"

"...I have to."

"You don't have to."

"To protect our friendship, I do..."

 

"Noona!" Ricky gasped.

"What? What happ-" Changjo also gasped as he looked at Yoomi in Ls arms.

"What-What happened?" Ricky ask, cutting and finishing Changjo’s sentence.

"Get first aid kit first." L said as he laid her on the mattress. Changjo rushed out. He felt her ankle. "Does it hurt?"

She shook her head trying to hide her pain but it was obvious with the dark bruise on her ankle.

"Ayy, don't lie, noona." Ricky frowned. "L.Joe hyung was right. You do hide your pain."

"Ricky, don't tell L.Joe about this." She looked at him with pleading eyes.

"But-" "Please."

Ricky sighed before nodding.

"Here." Changjo put the aid box next to L and sat next to Ricky.

They watched L treating Yoomi’s wound. L stuck plaster on her knees, elbows, thighs and her neck. Yoomi hid her blushes by taking deep breath.

"Thanks..." She whispered.

"It's okay."

"What happened noona?" Changjo asked. "Who did it?"

"I..." "She went in the woods looking for us. She slipped and fell down."

"Yeah." She nods.

"Yoomi-ah, be careful." Changjo said. But Ricky knew she and he were lying, he didn't want to ask.

 

Squirrel hunters were heading back to the camp. L.Joe was at the back still wondering what his best friend hid earlier. He felt something under his foot. He removed his foot and looked. "Yoomi’s phone?" He picked it up. "It really is Yoomi’s phone. What it's doing here?"

He thought for a moment then smiled. "Did L go back because of her? Haha, Nice. Yoomi, good work. Oh." He paced quickly after seeing INFINITE was far away.

 

The whole students were gathered at the benches. Sir Andy stood at the centre ready to announce news.

"Kids, bad news!" He started. "Some other school has booked this camp for today. And it looks like we might have to share with them."

'What?' 'IIts gonna be packed.' 'Hopefully it's boys!!' 'Please let it be girls, I have had enough with boys.'

"After they arrive, we will go on a trip, we'll try out some different activities, like bungee jumping, rock climbing, paint balling and we'll go to the water park." He explained. "Happy?"

"NEH!!"

"Dismiss!"

 

L.Joe went up to Yoomi and nudged her. "Did you come to the woods earlier?" He ask.

"Hm?" '' was what she thought.

"Your phone." He took out the phone from his pocket and handed it to her. "You're the reason L ditched us, wasn't it?"

"What?"

"I know. What did you guys do?" He grinned.

"I just had something to ask him. I didn't know he'll really ditch you guys." She shrugged.

"Go, get ready. I'll pick you up later, we'll walk together." L.Joe said as he pushed her.

"Why do I have to walk with you? I want to walk with Sohee."

"I don't think so, Yoon Yoomi. Sohee and Sungjong are waking together. Come on. I'll bring L."

"Always using him, this jerk. Fine."

"I'll come to your tent."

"Whatever."

 

Sunggyu spotted Woohyun alone behind the tent. He was all ready but he kept dialling his phone.

"What's wrong?" Sunggyu walked up to him.

"Hm?" Woohyun flinched then slid his phone in his pocket. Sunggyu took out the phone from Woohyun’s pocket. He clicked on the phonebook icon and saw who he was calling. He scrolled down.

"Yoon Bomi?" Sunggyu ask. "You still like her?"

"I was just checking up on her."

"If you was checking, you wouldn't call about 50 times. Nam Woohyun, you still like her. I'll help you find her."

Woohyun didn't reply, just stared at the ground.

"Reply."

"Promise me." Woohyun held up his pinky.

Sunggyu let out a laugh. "Even at your age." But still intertwined his punky with Woohyun’s.

 

The class was walking to the activities area. As usual, INFINITE was together, with Ricky and Changjo walking together behind them and behind them was L.Joe, L and Yoomi. Purposely, L.Joe made L walk in the middle beside Yoomi. Deep inside, he wanted L to like Yoomi. He wanted them to be together because he knew L from his childhood and he was the only person who he trusts the most. He would happily give Yoomi to him.

"Yah, do you know what school the other people are from?" L.Joe ask L.

"Dunno." L shrugged.

"I saw their school coach. I think it was Busan Art or something. It's a famous school in Busan. Heard it was hard to get in." Yoomi answered.

"Oh, really? How do you know this?" L ask.

"I researched the School earlier cuz I never heard of that school."

"Wahh, they came all the way here to Seoul to do this? Daebak."

"It is big and fun." L noted.

"True." L.Joe shrugged.

"Let's not mind them and gcse fun ourselves."

 

'Waahh.' 'You are kidding right?' 'Never!!' 'Why did I come to this stupid MT?' Students were standing in front of the entrance to bungee jumping.

L spotted Sungyeol sitting down with his head down. His hands were trembling. L saw him and went up to him.

"You've guessed it, students. First activity, bungee jumping. We need to get those fears away before we start any other activities. You can either do it alone or do it in pair. Of course, you don’t have to do it but I want you to. I will not force you. Do you understand?"

"Nehh...." Class replied.

"You be with Myun- where did he go?" L.Joe noticed L wasn't with them no more. He looked around but couldn't spot him.

 

"Are you okay? Don't do the jump." L said as he his hair. He knew Sungyeol’s biggest fear was height.

"I want to do it though. I don't want to look weak." He replied.

"Let’s jump together then. Hm?"

"You would do that?" Sungyeol looked up at him.

"Yeah. We'll do this together and we'll do this again in the future to get this fear away. Yeah?"

He nod.

"Come on. Lets get ready." L pulled him up, then immediately regretting it. Sungyeol towered over him. "...bend down a little." L punched his chest.

"Tip toe then, shorty."

"I hate you..." "I love you too."

 

Pairs by pairs, students jumped after and hours or so of getting prepared to just stand on the edge of the jumping spot. It was Hoya and Dongwoo’s turn.

"You sure you can do this?" Hoya asked as he pulled him into a hug, which was their jumping position.

"Not quite." Dongwoo replied.

"I'm here, so its okay."

"Ready, students?" The worker asked.

"Neh."

"Shout anything first. Release your angry, confess, anything." The worker said the same thing to the rest of the students who already jumped.

Hoya glanced at Dongwoo before hugging him tightly. "Ready?"

Dongwoo nod and he closed his eyes.

"Dongwoo-ah, marry me!" Hoya shout then jumped.

 

"Eh?!" The INFINITE, Changjo, Ricky, L.Joe, Yoomi and Sohee were surprised by the sudden proposal, Yoomi was there clapping like a seal.

 

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Was all Dongwoo had said. He hugged Hoya tightly. They were about to land when Dongwoo shout, "I'll marry you!!"

 

"What are they saying? They are only 18 years old?" Sunggyu said.

"Shut up and let them enjoy their happiness." Woohyun replied.

 

Dongwoo and Hoya walked hand in hand towards their friends. "Ayy~~ marry huh?" Sungjong teased.

"After graduation, let's get engaged." Hoya said. Dongwoo nod agreeing with him. 3 years of dating now getting married.

"What about your parents, Hoya?" Sunggyu ask earning a nudge from Woohyun.

"Dont ask."

"My parents...even if they still don’t accept me as a gay son, then I have to leave the house, don't I?" Hoya replied.

Hoya was from a rich big family background where the son was traditionally had an arranged marriage with a girl who also had a rich big family background. This was to merge two companies of theirs. But Hoya was a guy who liked guys, which was completely not accepted from his family. He didn’t choose it, it was his fate.

Dongwoo also came from a big rich family, but unlike Hoyas parents, his parents were very friendly. Dongwoo had his own choices. He could marry anyone he wanted, and that was Hoya. His parents took it easy when Dongwoo first came out. It took a while to accept the fact he was gay, but they were cool about it. They let him have his happiness.

Hoya and Dongwoo were about 15 when they first came out. Their friends had a awkward time together. But soon they accepted it. The two met through friends as 14, both were straight. They talked through SNS day till night. Thinking they were best friends, that's when feelings grew for each other, first it was strange but they accepted it.

 

"Students!" Andy called. Students gathered around him. "The other school seems like to be coming here as well. So we basically have to spend this MT together. I know it's going to be crowded and stuff but please, students, don't ruin the school’s reputation. Be friendly."

'Whatever you say sir.' 'Let it be girls. Let it be girls.'

"Oh great." Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “Can’t they go somewhere else.”

“It could be fun.” Woohyun said, smiling. "Oh they're here." He spotted people entering the activity area. INFINITE watched them, followed by L.Joe, Ricky and Changjo. Sohee nudged Yoomi. Soon the rest of the students saw.

The arriving students bowed then stood in front of the them but behind their teacher. The scene was as if they were about to have a battle.

"Hello, we are Performing Art of Busan." A young man shook hand with Sir Andy.

"We are Class 11B from Seoul Media Art.” Sir Andy returned the shake.

“My apologies that we are here. I didn’t know it was also booked by another school.”

“No, it could be fun. Call me Sir Andy.”

“Mr.Oh.”

“Shall we merge?” “If that’s okay with you.”

‘Merge…?’ ‘Sir…’ ‘Assa! Girls!’ ‘Kyaa…those guys over there…’

“Students! We are merging. Have fun together. Socialising is good, isn’t it?” Sir Andy said loud enough for his students to hear.

“My students, you heard Sir Andy.” Mr.Oh said to his students.

‘Neh!’

 

People spread right away when sir said dismiss. Guys approaches girls. Girls ran away from guys. Girls flirted with guys, guys thought weird. It was weird. The scene was weird.

“Hey…” Yoomi felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned.

“Hello…” She awkwardly smiled.

“You’re pretty…” The guy scratched his neck and pushed up his glassed.

“Thank you. You’re good looking as well...”

“She is not once you get to know her properly.” L.Joe popped out of nowhere.

“Lee Byunghun….” Yoomi cursed.

“Your boyfriend? Sorry, I’ll be going..” The guy said.

“He’s not my boyfriend. Just a dude who annoys me.” She said.

“Yah, Kim Minjoon! Ssaem’s calling for you.” A cool but familiar voice called.

“Okay. Where is he?” Minjoon asked. The guy pointed at the small hut at the corner.

The familiar looking guy watched him go. When he turned, Yoomi’s heart skipped a beat.



long update for the long wait...
once again, sorry for the late update.
i am writing the next chap little by little when i have time, so ill be thankful of yu wait for the update.
thank yu

- KeKeChu