╬ 00500 ╬

He's a jerk...My jerk (o・_・)ノ”(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)

"Kids! Settle down if you don't want to clean the toilet." Mr Choi walked in. Students sat down. Another male walked in. He was quite good looking but didn't look like a student. Yoomi saw him, "L.Joe's uncle?" She frowned.

'Oohh. He's good looking.'

'Is he a new teacher?'

'Wah, daebak. Another male.'

' Aish. Does this school only see girls? We want ladies as well.'

"Welcome Sir Andy. He will be your new homeroom teacher." Mr Choi said as Sir Andy bowed.

"What happened to previous teacher?" Student asked.

"He was offered a better job at better school." He replied with slight disappoint tone. "Anyway, Sir Andy, I'll leave them to you."

"Neh." He bowed and stood at the high table. "Class president!" He shout making students flinch. No body moved. "Who is the class president? Shouldn't the class president order others to greet the teacher?"

Students shook their head. Sir Andy sighed and scanned the room. He spotted a sleeping head, he frowned. Yoomi looked where he was looking; he was looking at L.Joe who was in his dream land.

"Yah, Lee Byunghun." She hissed. He moaned. "Ssaem is looking at you."

"Huh?" He shot up. "Huh?" He squinted his eyes. "Andy uncle?" Sir Andy's eyes got big in shock. "Uncle, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in London?" He rubbed his eyes.

'Uncle?'

'L.Joe is his niece?'

"Oh, I didn't know you came back?" He said. Then realized students were looking back and forth. "Yah, who do you think you are sleeping in class? What did you do last night?"

L.Joe grinned at his tough acting. "I was talking to Changhyun."

"Go to that corner and lift up your arms." Sir Andy ordered.

"Yes, Sir!" He mocked and went. Yoomi shook her head and sighed.

"Since we don't have a class president, how about we nominate person?" Sir Andy said. Students shook their head.

"Ssaem, we take turns to be class president." Student said.

"Isn't it more of a class duty?"

Student shrugged.

"How another we make someone the main class president while others take turns to do class duty including the president?"

Students shrugged.

"It'll look good in your report." Students didn't reply. Sir Andy sighed. "Who is the most reliable person in this class?" Students pointed at Yoomi, who was flustered.

"N-Na? I don't even talk to you guys." She said.

"She looks like it, even though I don't talk to her." Male student said. Others nodded.

"Then it's been decided. Yoomi, you're the class president." Sir Andy said and began the lesson.

"Aishi. I dun wanna though." She dropped her head on the desk.

"Good luck on waking up early and leaving late." Sohee teased

"Shut up. I have been avoiding being at this position for nearly the rest of my life." She groaned.

"It’ll look good in your report. Your parents will be pleased." Sungjong added.

"Purlzz." She rolled her eyes.

 

Sir Andy set the class a work on the board and went to L.Joe who was getting tired. "Lee Byung Hun." He said.

"Uncle." He mocked.

"When did you return?" Sir asked.

"Weeks ago. What about you? What happened in London?" L.Joe asked out of curiosity.

"I wanted to know the difference about school here and back there. I'll be returning soon. How's mum?"

"Umma? She happy with her best friend. Appa as well. He always plays chess with Yoomi’s dad." He answered putting his arms down.

"I heard that you two live together."

"Well, yeah. It was their children hood promise anyway."

"Don't touch Yoomi, she'll beat you." He joked.

"Meh, she is playing push and pulls. One moment she hates on me. Then she gets worried how I lived in US."

"She doesn't hate you. Aigoo, you've known each other since nappy, and you still can't read each other." He put his hand on his waist. "She cares but she doesn't know how to show it."

"How do you know?"

"I read women." He joked. "Go to your seat. Catch up with the class."

****

"Yah, your uncle came back." Yoomi said to L.Joe who was busy copying her work.

"Yeah, so? He'll be going back soon." He replied.

"What if your parents found out?"

"They won't fight. Don't worry too much."

"But still."

"Get me a drink, I'm thirsty." He said. Yoomi took out her bottle from her bag and gave it to him. He drank it and smiled. "Gomawo."

"So? What are you gonna do so they won't find out?" She ask.

"Nothing. Everything's sorted by now."

"What if it's not?" "Then I have to come between them. Like seriously, my parents are so immature. No joke."

"True."

"Just because Andy uncle tripped over that carpet and fell into that gigantic expensive cake, my parents still can't forgive him."

"It was a special day..." "Their 30th wedding anniversary, Park Yoomi. You can do that every year."

"But to be ho-" "L.Joe-goon, please accept my love." A girl shoved Yoomi aside and stood in front of him. He frowned at her.

"Sorry..." He apologized. "And can you not shove her like that. She's a very expensive person." He joked. Girl gave Yoomi a dirty look before going away.

"Yaish!" Yoomi gave him a hard punch.

"Wae? Ain't no one gon' touch you bish." He said in English with American accent.

"Whatever, creep." She replied back in English. He laughed at her cute accent. Just then L came. He sat on the desk behind L.Joe. Yoomi flinched by his sudden appearance.

"What are you two doing?" He asks.

"I'm copying her work." L.Joe replied with his hands working on the book.

"Yoomi-shi, I haven't introduced myself properly." He pointed out. Yoomi blushed. 'I know everything about you though. I better keep quiet...'

"Well, I am Lee Myungsoo, aka L. 18 years old. L.Joe is my mate and I'm part of INFINITE. My latest record of girls AND boys asking me out is 78 in one day." Yoomi was admiring his talk when he mentions the last sentence. 'Fudge you, people.'

"Joking. I'm not the kind of guy who will brag over something like that. I don't even count." He smiled.

"Ah.Ha.Ha." She laughed.

"Yoomi, Byunghun." Sir Andy called.

"Neh?" Both replied.

"I need to talk to you. Come here." Sir ordered. They went out with him leaving L behind.

"Right, kids." Andy started.

"Wae, Uncle?" L.Joe asked. "By the way, your tough acting. D-."

"Shush and don’t call me 'uncle'. I feel old."

"But you are my..."

"Shush. Now promise me that you will not tell your parents I'm in Korea." He said.

"Ah, Uncle!" L.Joe let out a groan. "It was just a cake. Nothing serious."

"But it was important to them. Promise me you will keep quiet." He held out both of his pinky finger.

"Neh..." They connected their pinky.

"Uncle." He smirked.

"Hyung!" Sir scolded.

"You're still immature.

 

****

"Jonggie-ah, what’s them twos relationship?" L asked Sungjong.

"Friends since nappy." He replied easily.

"No. I mean are they..?" L raised his eyebrows sending him a look.

"No. They both will freak out if I ask them that." He chuckled.

"I know that...."

"Ah, they live together."

"Heh? Jinjja?" L turned into Myungsoo just now with his dorky expression.

"Are you interested in her?" Sungjong looked at him suspiciously.

"Aniya. Just asking."

Sungjong looked at him dumbfounded.

"You're gay. Go date Yeol hyung. Joe had Yoomi." Sungjong joked earning a flick on his forehead that even Sohee heard the hard knock. She glared at L. "Hyung!" He painfully rubbed his forehead.

"Dont do that, Kim Myungsoo." Sohee lift her fist. L mimicked her. He saw L.Joe and Yoomi walking in.

"What did you talk about?" He asks the two as they sat down. Yoomi looked at L.Joe.

"Some family stuff." He replied.

"Why did you tell me you two were living together?" Yoomi flinched as this question.

“You didn’t have to know…” L.Joe shrugged.

“But still…”

“Yah, I’m gonna get soda. Want some?” Yoomi asked L.Joe

“Yeah. One you’re drinking.” He replied.

“Do you want one, L-shii…?” She asked him but not looking.

“Sure. I’ll come with you.” He stood up.

“A-aniyo. It’s okay.” She shuttered. She could hear L.Joe snicker.

“I don’t want you to pay mine.” L said. “Come one.” He said lightly pulling her sleeve.

“Just go, pabo.” L.Joe mouthed. She went out with L following behind. As they walked out of the class, some girls were looking and whispering. ‘Mwoya? She got L.Joe oppa and now she’s taking Myungsoo oppa?’ ‘Daebak, that girl.’

“You didn’t have to come…” She said touching her fringe.

“Are you afraid of those girls?” He asked with a grin.

“H-Heh? A-Aniya.” She said. “Why would I? I don’t even care.” She mumbled.

“Jinjja?” “Jinjja-ayo.” “Stop with the formalities. We’re the same age.” He chuckled.

“Alright…” They got to the machine. She looked from top to bottom. She was about press the button when,

“You’re cute, Yoomi.” L blurted with a smile. She chocked on her saliva.  Her hand was trembling aS she pressed the button.

“Er…” That was all she could let out.

“I like your two side of your personality. When you’re with Byung, you go all lively and cold but when you’re with me, you go shy and I see your face turn red.” He explained. “Act comfortably around me.”

She slowly nodded bit confused why he was saying this.

“Give me your number. I wanna get to know you better.” He handed his phone to her. She hands were shaking as she reached out for his phone.

“Darn it. Calm down, Yoon Yoomi.” She mumbled under her breath. L could hear her, he let out a short laugh. She slowly typed her number, after many mistakes cuz of her darn shaking hands.

“Here…” She gave it back. ‘L.Joe must have told him something…’ She thought.

“I’ll call you. Come on lets go, Byung might be waiting…” He said. She nod and walked ahead.

“Yah~ah~ slow down.” He called running beside her.

****

L.Joe waiting for Yoomi at the school gate. Since now she was a president, she was told to attend a meeting. She then came running in her P.E uniform. He frowned. As soon as she got to him, “Yah!” He shout.

“Aish, you surprised me. Wae?” She gave him a look.

“Whats with your skirt?” He ask.

“Its like this.” She fought.

“Don’t lie.” He said.

“What? It’s doesn’t matter. People wear it like this.”

L.Joe took off his blazer. “Come here.” He pulled her to him. He wrapped his blazer around her waist. Yoomi raised her eyebrows.

“Seriously?”

“Kaja!” He cheered and dragged her. They got home. As usual, no one was home. Their parents were busy with their work. They got changed and sat in the living room after grabbing some snacks from the cupboard

Yoomi then remembers something, “Yah, did you say something to L?” He froze.

“Ani.”

“Did you tell him to give him his number to me? Cuz he is not the kind of person to give numbers to random people.” She pointed out.

“He gave your number?” He made a shock face but was glad. “You already went to the next stage.”

“Well, he didn’t give to me but he took my number…You really didn’t say anything right?” She asked again.

“Ani. Jinjja. I didn’t.”

“Alright. Chill…” Her phone then rang, thing it was one of her friends she picked it up, only to be surprised.

‘Hello, Yoomi.’ Familiar voice spoke then it hit her, she quickly hung up.

“Holy!” She shouts.

“What? Wae?” L.Joe asked in surprise.

“It’s L. He called me.” She whispered.

“Aish, it thought something happened.”

“And darn myself, I hung up…”

But her phone rang again. “H-Hello? Sorry…” She anwered. L.Joe lean against the phone. She pushed him away.

‘Haha. Did I surprise you?’ He chuckled.

“A-Ani. Why do you call…?” She ask.

‘I just felt like calling. Is Byung with you?’

“Yeah. He’s beside me. Shall I give him the phone?”

‘Ani. I was just asking.’

“Ahh…” She looked at L.Joe and mouthed, “What do I say?” He shrugged with a snicker.

‘What are you doing at the holidays?’ L asked.

“The holiday is still long away…”

‘Its in 2 weeks. Did you forget?’

“Oh! Really?”

‘We should hang out for a bit.’

“Uhh..yea. Sure.”

“You got a date.” L.Joe joked with a whisper earning a punch.

‘So what are you two doing?’

“We’re just watching T.V while eating snacks…”

‘Ahh…’

“Soo-ah!!” L.Joe suddenly shout and took her phone. “Wanna comeover?”

“YAH!” Yoomi hissed.

‘Is it okay?’ He heard L asked.

“Noooo….”

“Yeah. No one’s home anyway, only me and Yoomi.”

‘What’s the address?’

“XX XXXX XXX.” L.Joe said looking at Yoomi who was ready to kill him.

‘I’ll come. It’s kinda near from where I live. Okay, bye.’

"Yah!!" Yoomi jumped on L.Joe and hitting him wig the pillow. "Why did you??"

"Calm. Go get changed. You don't want him to see you like that." L.Joe pointed at Yoomi. She was wearing a tank top with shorts, which were her pyjamas.

"Aish! I hate you." She groaned and ran to her room.

"I love you too~" He called and chuckled.

****

*DING DONG*

Yoomi froze. "He's here." She whispered. She quickly did her hair and came down. She peeked first then walked in. She looked at L head to toe. 'He looks even cooler with his causal clothes.'

"Hey, you look pretty." L waved. She blushed as she went beside L.Joe.

"Hi." She waved shyly.

"You're all dressed." L.Joe teased. Yoomi punched him making her embarrassed.

"So this is where you live." L looked around.

"Do you want drink?" She ask.

"It's okay."

"Yah, this is your home as well. Come over whenever you want." L.Joe said. Yoomi squeezed his arms. "You wanna go to my room?"

"Eung." He said. L.Joe led him to their room. L 'wah'ed when he saw the room in blossom pink colour.

"I didn't know you had...this style..." He joked.

"This isn't my room exactly. She and I share."

"Eh?! You're a male. What did your parents say?"

"They were the one deciding this." He chuckled.

"Daebak. This is the first time entering girls room. Kinda fascinating." He snickered.Then noticed something.

"There's only one bed. Don't tell me...?" He frowned.

"Ani. Ani. There's another bed under there. Our parents will not go that far. But they know we will not end up falling in love so they did this."

"Ah. Your family are quite different."

"Look around. I'll make something to eat." He patted his back.

"Like you can cook." L scoffed. "You'll make Yoomi cook. You're gonna boss her around."

"Other way round. I cook, she boss around." He said then went out.

L laughed. L.Joe went downstairs. L wandered around in the room, opening drawers one by one. He looked at the books. Most were all about idols. "She likes these stuff?"

"Haha. Cute." He lifted up a bunny clothed pen. He looked back at the shelf. He reached out for a book that caught his attention. He opened it. "2006. The Day He Left?" He turned the page. There was a picture of young L.Joe. 'My lifetime friend is leaving. I'm glad this jerk is going but why am I having a hard time saying good bye?'

"This must be her diary. I shouldn't look at it." He was about to place it back when a picture slipped out. He looked at it only to be surprised. It was him a a young kid playing soccer. He quickly looked for the page. 'Will he ever notice me? Huhu...my sad life. The way he shoots as if he is doing a photo shoot. As usual, Kim Myungsoo the cool dude.'

He chuckled. "She did like me." He turned to the latest page. 'Jerk is back. I missed him but I shall not express it. He turned in to a hot gorgeous guy, but God of Puberty, why you only take his appearance and not his personality. He is still a jerk.' L chuckled at the sentence.

"She's quite interesting." He closed the book and placed it back. He went down stairs. He saw Yoomi and L.Joe arguing again. He kept teasing her until she blew making him run away.

"Oh, hey." L.Joe smiled.

"Do you need help?" L asked.

"Yoomi is making bibimbap. You can help her."

“It’s okay. It’s done.” She called. She placed the three bowls on a tray and brought it in the living room.

“Lets go sit.” L.Joe pulled him on the couch. They ate in silence while watching ‘Running Man’ on the T.V. L.Joe wasn’t having fun, he wanted to play.

“Do we have games?” He ask Yoomi.

“Huh? Yeah, Xbox and Playstation.” Yoomi pointed at the cupboard beside TV. L.Joe searched through the cupboard.

“Soo-ah, lets play. Like we did in past. I’ll be fun.” L.Joe held up a ‘Street Fighter’ CD.

“Alright. I haven’t used my skills these days. I blast it today.” He chuckled. L.Joe threw him a controller and slid the CD in. Yoomi took the dishes and cleaned it. She also cleaned the kitchen. She was watching the two play as she did it.

“Haha. They look like kids.” She chuckled at the two messing with each other’s controller. Just then she got a text, from unknown number.

From Unknown

Yah, you wrench. You got L.Joe oppa now you’re taking Myungsoo oppa as well? Just choose one or leave them both alone. So irritating. 



hy there readers, i made a long update.

i'll be going in year 10 in few days so i want to focus on my studies more. Meaning less kpop,  more studies

[i dunno if i can do it...its hard to break up with kpop T.T]

im asian so, my parents expect a lot from me...

[im very bad...i can never concentrate cuz l.joe nd daehyun runs in my mind being wild telling me to

think about them, forget the studies, im like , 'fudge, not again. im doomed.']

ill be updating when im free so i might be late

sorry~~~

- Kyung



Chat here > ivunic <

no flying pigs here, only flying unicorns